Welcome to Gaia! ::

About 5 posts till the end of First Period!

0-R-E-Ogirl

It seems a bit early for one but why not? Yay for holiday parades! I know right? I'm so bummed that the season is over now. Times like that often are the most fun! You're kind of cold and miserable while it happens but the best stories come from those. Awwww. Don't think like that. You gotta think positive! Exactly! There's always winter drum ling. 8D
Oh really? Well that sounds like kind of a lame party. XP Guess so. I've never understood it but then again I'm weird. You'll never know if you like it or not till you try it at least once, right? Seriously? That's definitely an awesome theme! 8D
I just noticed that! Yay for classes together. I'll have to go look over her schedule to see if they have anything else in common. Well what better way to make an enterence, right? xD
No offense taken. I always miss that kind of stuff until someone else points it out to me. Then I just feel like an idiot for missing it. XD I guess so! I look forward to her surprising them with it!
Exactly! So I'm sure they had all sorts of adventures! Imagination is a wonderful thing. Seth has lots of it! Jason . . . is a bit more practical so he probably needed a little help to get started. Haha. xD;;

San_Katt

Bleh. I would hate being kept up by that. Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas trees and singing but if it keeps me awake I'd be rather unhappy. XP Well, if she forgets, could you turn it off instead?
When I feel sick, I can't eat anything at all and thankfully my parents don't try to forcefeed me or anything. But I understand the not wanting to dry heave because that's when your abdomen gets really, really sore afterwards.
Well, thankfully here we don't really have a huge limit that we need to reach on posts. It's kind of nice because it removes some of the pressure.
Okay! I'll try to get that post up tonight before I crash.
Really? Awesome! . . .ack! I'm sorry about that. I haven't been on the mule at all yet today. OTL
I'll go take care of that for you right now!

Lexi Something

Welcome back Lexi! 8D
And no worries. We all have lives outside of Gaia, right? I'm just glad that you're back.
Yay for the acceptance! And boo on them messing up your financial stuff. That's always a pain in the butt.

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
SugarHighKira

They ended up not working correctly, so my mom left them as just the lights, instead of playing music, so I was not bothered by them.
If I am really sick, I still try to eat something, even if I do not feel like it.
Yeah, it does, thankfully.
It seems you id not get it posted, which I do not mind, because I crashed after sending in Riley/Quasimodo's profile.

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
SugarHighKira

Awws ok, if you ever wanna see what it's about/ watch it being played This is Their offical streaming channel, they usually do viewer games and stuff i'm usually at least litening if not chatting it up in there haha (My username in chat is GamerHappy93)
Yea we do need to plot her with the others so lets do this but first i forgot to edit the people i was cleaning out of the rp, i'll edit this when i am done with that.

In a relationship with star dazl

Sparkly Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200
0-R-E-Ogirl

Let's just have it to where they planned it before. That way we wont have to go through all the conversation of plotting in the rp. Yes! It will be great. :3

MichelleLiciousKisses

Hello! I play Kara who is Ariel. What's your character like? : D

SugarHighKira

Awesome! I can't wait. I think it's something that needs to be done. Yeah, exactly! That will be my plan B! : )

Bashful Autobiographer

Blitz17

Oh, Amelia will refuse to alter herself for anyone she doesn't think is worth it. Like she doesn't respect that fact that people would rather change her then like her for what she already is. That kinda just adds on to her bitterness. smile

Ok, maybe we can do that, but I'm like so anti-abuse so I really don't want to make my guy charries abusive. Maybe if they're fighting he might man-handle her a little, like grab her arm when things get intense. But if Timothy witnesses and tries to stop it I can see Amelia taking it the wrong way. Her desire to be an independent girl who can take care of herself might cloud her proper thinking at first. She may not realize he's actually trying to help her; she might assume that Timothy did it just for an ego boost, you know? smile

I'm sorry I don't get how that's going to affect anything regarding the rp, lol. Unless miraculously a treatment suddenly awakens me, opening my brain so I can see clearly, turning me 'sane'. And if sane means leaving the rp for good, lol. Plus, it's like if I have some mental disorder it's like suddenly everyone thinks I'm not human anymore, like I'm some monster. Lol, I'll still be the same person I was just a few days ago. If god wills!

Ok, so I can sense that you know how it's a bummer to be indecisive. lol.

temari_twin

Alrighty then! Friends they are =). I'm still developing Levi so I'm not sure if he's the arrogant kind as well.

SugarHighKira

Lol, yeppers. Let's say it was more like a decoration. I guess you'll find out when MJ tells Seth or Timothy or whoever =].

Yes, I agree! Like Cecili/Cinderella still takes a lot of responsibilities and hardly has time for herself.

Yeah, so is he the type that would snap at her because she's so weird around him? Lol Or he'd just be like confused?

Well, to Levi I guess that still wouldn't matter. He'll feel someway as long as he's being told what to do. But he'll still follow orders. Lol. Poor Seth. Also, I was thinking maybe the coach could be Levi's uncle? That would make him more jealous that the coach wouldn't find him good enough. =D I mean clearly I could see Seth as a better leader.

I'd say Amelia would try to push him away for his sake. I can see her telling him that he'll get burned if he tried to play with fire, in an offensive tone. But the real message behind it will that she doesn't want him to get hurt (it's like her way of showing that she might care about him). But yeah, if Seth will be like that towards her then I'm pretty sure she'll like ought to end up falling for him though.

Yep. =]

San_Katt

Oh how cool =].

I'll take it that you're a Harry Potter fan. =] I found out that I'm a Slytherin by Pottermore, things make since now lol.

MichelleLiciousKisses

Welcome =D. I have a couple of characters. Well a lot, but if you'd like to plot then I'd like to as well.

I have Eirlys (Snow white), Thomas (Mad Hatter), Amelia (Evil queen), MJ (Pinocchio), Cecili, Yvonne and Criselda (Cinderella and her step sisters) and [last but not least] Levi (Kocoum).

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kidhiy B

Yeah, my favorite fact that was never mentioned on Glee but is mentioned on the Wiki page is that Dave Karofsky likes Butterscotch. Not sure why I like that, because I personally hate butterscotch, but I just find it cool.

Yes. I have and always be a Hufflepuff, or rather a Slytherpuff, because while Pottermore put me straight into Hufflepuff, I do have traits of a Slytherin, which makes them rather easy for me to play.
User Image

Hello again everyone, sorry for my late replies. I've been very busy with school lately, so I do hope I don't frustrate anyone with my late responses. Anyway, I am looking forward to RPing with all of you and I am also looking for any of these before I make my profile so I could add them in with my characters background. The following are:

Girlfriend or Ex
Siblings or Cousins
Friends, Bestfriends, and Enemies
Also, if you'd like Mickey to have a class with you, please don't hesitate to ask me.

San_Katt

Hi! I would love to plot with you. Michael or Mickey is a courageous and mischievous kind of guy. He also likes adventures and loves to be around his friends. He can be shy at times and reserved, but other times he's very social. So would any of your characters be interested in becoming any of the above options?

SugarHighKira

Why thank you kind sir.
I noticed that everyone is plotting which I love about this RP and one of the reasons why I wanted to join. Plotting makes a RP more enjoyable and it gives you an idea of what to expect next which is what I love.. suspense! hehe
Wow.. Kingdom Hearts characters I see, you must really love KH to be taking up three roles hehe. I would love to plot. Any interest in the above options?

0-R-E-Ogirl

Hey hey hey! Wow another KH player hehe
Any interest in the above options?

xo_KittyCupcake_xo

Aww I love Ariel, she's so cute and adorable! hehe
Michael or Mickey is a courageous and mischievous kind of guy. He also likes adventures and loves to be around his friends. He can be shy at times and reserved, but other times he's very social. So would any of your characters be interested in becoming any of the above options?

Kidhiy B

Thank you! I feel so very welcomed even though I haven't started anything yet hehe
'A lot'? Hmm it does look to me that you indeed have an abundance amount of characters.. How are you able to handle so many? I applaud you for taking the risk hehe
Well are you interested in any of the above options?
0-R-E-Ogirl

It seems a bit early for one but why not? Yay for holiday parades! I know right? I'm so bummed that the season is over now. Times like that often are the most fun! You're kind of cold and miserable while it happens but the best stories come from those. Awwww. Don't think like that. You gotta think positive! Exactly! There's always winter drum ling. 8D
Oh really? Well that sounds like kind of a lame party. XP Guess so. I've never understood it but then again I'm weird. You'll never know if you like it or not till you try it at least once, right? Seriously? That's definitely an awesome theme! 8D
I just noticed that! Yay for classes together. I'll have to go look over her schedule to see if they have anything else in common. Well what better way to make an enterence, right? xD
No offense taken. I always miss that kind of stuff until someone else points it out to me. Then I just feel like an idiot for missing it. XD I guess so! I look forward to her surprising them with it!
Exactly! So I'm sure they had all sorts of adventures! Imagination is a wonderful thing. Seth has lots of it! Jason . . . is a bit more practical so he probably needed a little help to get started. Haha. xD;;

Kidhiy B

A decoration? Now I'm even more curious! I'll have to have Seth go talk to him once he gets Seung out of the bathroom and to the nurse's office.

Exactly! So things still fit! There's just a different reason for her being busy but that part of her character is still there.

Odds re that it would confuse him at first and since he doesn't like being confused, he would snap. Although, he resorts more to snide comments rather than physical blows most of the time. He's been undergoing psychotherapy long enough to be at the point where he doesn't physically lash out unless you really poke a nerve or he plans it.
By the way, I didn't know that Criselda had Antisocial Personality Disorder too! I almost feel like I should change mine now so we don't have two people in the same year with the same thing...

I guess it probably wouldn't matter a huge point because you're right, he's still not in charge. At least there won't be outright conflict between them. It's gonna bug Seth a lot if he gets the feeling that Levi dislikes him. I don't see why not! I'll have to go double check because I think the coach was some character's dad but I can't remember for sure. But that would add to the situation big time! He can be a pretty good leader when he's not being an idiot. XD;;

If she tells him that then he'd probably make some kind of stupid remark about remembering his firefighting gear, with his goofy smile. Well, depending on how obvious that hidden message is will determine where he goes from there. Like I said, he's usually pretty perceptive with those kinds of things (yet fails miserably in terms of signs of affection). Really? Well that's a potential pairing that I never saw coming. XD;;

Oh! And I hope this doesn't come across wrong but, could you please send in the profiles for the 3 sisters? Technically . . . you aren't supposed to post as them in the thread till you send in the profiles. Thanks! n__n

xo_KittyCupcake_xo

Well, other than having to edit out people who have dropped, the lists in the class roster are complete to my knowledge. Feel free to use them!
Huzzah for having a Plan B! XD

San_Katt

Really? Well that's good! I think... At least, it's good that you were able to sleep. 8D;;
For some reason, I can't. Even the thought of food makes the nausea even worse so I can't bring myself to eat anything.
I know. When you're under a lot of pressure while roleplaying...you lose a lot of the fun.
No I didn't. Sorry about that. Time has been getting away from me these past few days. I'm hoping to be able to post it tomorrow night and, if not then, Thursday night.

temari_twin

Yeah. It's really sad but we're entering into crunch time so I know I'm not gonna have a lot of free time for a couple weeks. OTL
But thanks! I'll definitely look into it and find you in the chats. 8D
People are being edited out? Okay! Just let me know when you finish that so I can edit the class roster stuff. n__nb

MichelleLiciousKisses

You're quite welcome Ma'dam. 8D
I know! It makes things so much fun to have all of these things planned and mapped out! Really? Great! And I fully agree. It just gives you ideas of stuff to work with and helps build character relationships.
Hehe. Yeah. Sadly, I don't have the widest range of muses. I'm working on it but . . . yeah. ^^;;;
As for plotting, I'm trying to think. Seth(Sora) is a junior, Jason(Roxas) and Tyler(Vanitas) are sophomores, and Robby(Felix) is a freshman. So they probably wouldn't have a huge amount of classes with him. And since I'm guessing he's straight (not to mention all of mine are) that would rule out the "girlfriend" part.
As for family, I did state that Robby had an older brother but I also mentioned a couple things about him such as him being rather large for his age and playing football. Although I could always go edit that. Or perhaps they could be cousins if you want to go that route.
As for friends, Seth thinks just about anyone who talks to him is a friend and I'm pretty sure that he and Michael have hung out often enough. Jason, I'm kind of feeling acquaintances with him since I doubt they'd be all that close. Tyler I would say enemies. They would not get along at all. (This is also kind of going off of canon interactions between the two.) And with Robby, I don't see why they couldn't be best friends other than the four-year age difference. Maybe Michael decided to "adopt a freshman" or something and that turned out to be Robby? It's up to you though! n__nb

Bashful Autobiographer

San_Katt

Interesting. Butterscotch is an on and off thing for me.

Hehe! You know, I totally thought I was a Hufflepuff. But then when I was sorted things made a lot of sense. I'm like the discription of a Slytherin, I'm a pretty cunning person, lol. & I don't use it to mess with people or hurt people, at least I try not to. But I'm such a snake (a goodhearted one -at least try to be).

MichelleLiciousKisses

Lol, no problem. Well, since this rp is pretty slow paced and I'm not in any other rp I decided to take these. I feel very at ease though. It's like proabably every other day I can post two post and be good. Plus, three charries I reallyed wanted their to story to be together and I had models for them that I really wanted to use. Lol =p.

I like the way you do your plotting ^^. Well, Eirlys, snow white, is single and if she ever had a bf then it doesn't seem like it would be someone like Michael, just because he seems way over her league. He seems like he'd be a social guy, which is unlike Eirlys, so I'm not sure if he'll know her enough to be friends.

MJ, Pinocchio, I'd definitely say they're friends. Michael seems like someone who can have a good time and MJ wouldn't want to miss out on any fun.

Thomas, Mad Hatter, I wouldn't say any of the titles, just because he chooses who he wants to like when he wants to like them.

Amelia, Evil Queen, I'm not sure, he seems too lively for her. But I wouldn't see them as friends or enemies.

Ceci, Cinderella, probably doesn't have time for BFs and I don't think she has time to be looking either. She probably doesn't have time to notice if anyone is interested in her. Wait, nvm, she could have a crush on him. Maybe, she could be his gf, but it might complicated because she's never free. If not, I'm sure they could be friends for sure. That is if he doesn't care about the fact that she's usually too busy to even hang out.

Yvonne, Anastasia, I could see her interested in him a bit, but not bf, and idk about ex. Definitely friends!

Criselda, Drizella, is pretty innocent and has never had a bf. Plus, I don't think she has a crush. If she did she'd probably never say so. Not friends unless he's really friendly. But Criselda is not friendly. She's pretty reserved and shy, but not like the cute shy.

Levi, Kocoum, well I can see them either getting along or not. Michael seems cool enough for Levi's standards, so either they're friends or rivals.

SugarHighKira

Ok, like after first period? Maybe they'll run into each other. MJ is not really in the best mood so he hasn't even turned on his phone yet.

You're correct.

Yvonne's reactions are pretty dramatic. So she'll probably freak. Lol. Not in him in face, but probably on her blog and facebook and twitter.

I put that, but she doesn't. Don't change yours, I'll change mine. I just realized mine sounds actually a little dumb, and I'm sure I got the wrong description of what Criselda has. It isn't want I put in the post. She either has Schizoid or Schizotypal personality disorder. I hope you didn't think I was trying to copy. I'm sorry if it looked that way =/. But yeah, I'm not like that. I like originality, like sometimes I'll catch myself not using a plate because I used it the day before.

I see not much conflict except rolling eyes and irritated faces during practice. But he may be rude if he ever passes him outside of practice. Plus, he's friends with Xavier.

I can see Amelia blankly looking at him due to her lack of humor. Yeah, I would say it might take a while for her to realize it, but I could see her doing that. But I don't see him like the person who'd feel the same way for her. Right? I mean, Amelia is a grey person, she almost hates fun and pleasure.

Oh, yeah, I'm sorry! I didn't know. I just wanted to get their post in before 2nd period. I'll send them soon.

Also, I'm curious, what sort of appearance does this geographical area has? Is it somewhat foresty? Like with a couple woods here and there? It seems it would look that way. Idk. I'm just curious.

Dark Gozenta

Hi, you have Abigal, and she's the cheerleading captain right? Cecili is the co-captain, and Yvonne is on the squad as well. I was thinking they could all be close! =)

Kidhiy B

Probably! I think they can probably manage that and if not, then later on during another passing period or lunch. Awww. Well, that would be why Seth hasn't been able to reach him. Although he's so busy answering messages that he doesn't really have time to start too many new ones yet.

I figured that from reading her dilemma about which side her hair should be on. Haha. XD Oh Yvonne. You are a highly entertaining individual. lol Thankfully, Tyler doesn't have any of those so odds are that unless his sister tells him, he'll never find out because he wouldn't believe anyone else.

Oh! Okay. I can't say that I know since I'm no expert on these disorders. n__n;; Ohhhhh. If I remember correctly the two are very similar so it makes sense. Huh? Oh! Not at all. After all of our talk about being original, it wouldn't make sense for you to do something like that. Seriously? Wow! Can't say that I've ever been that picky but I have the same favorite shirts that I wear as soon as they're clean. XD

Levi didn't seem like someone who out outright challenge Seth's "authority" on the court. But I can definitely see him being displeased with it. Although I can also see Seth trying to talk to him to figure out a way around it and it not going so well. Well, off the courts, Seth is technically lower on the food chain since he's a junior. That would probably play into it too. Xavier definitely does not get along with Seth to the point where Seth actually tries not to have to be around him more than he needs to be.

And somehow Seth would not be all that phased by it. Take her a while to realize that she's pushing him away because she doesn't want him to get hurt? It makes sense. See? She does have a soft spot! XD Ummmm...I honestly have no ideas with Seth. Half the time, I think he still believes in cooties. Haha. He'd be trying to break her of that and if he starts to succeed, I can see him getting attached but . . . probably not in a romantic way. If romance hits him, it's gonna be a sneak ninja attack from behind that he never saw coming.

It's okay. You're perfectly fine! It's not that big of a deal at all. I just figured I should let you know. n__nb I get what you mean about wanting to get their posts in. And thanks!

Ummmmmm....you know, I have no idea. I know that someone mentioned a thicket of trees or something like that behind the school. Actually a couple people have mentioned trees so I'm pretty sure that there are definitely some foresty parts around. XD;;
SugarHighKira

Yes indeed it is fun! I can't wait to start roleplaying with you all. I agree, if there's no build up in the role play then it isn't going to last very long which I see that this rp has some potential.
Hmm yes, it's probably going to be tough to have many friends since my character is a senior in all which means that his chances of getting a girlfriend would be pretty slim as well. Oh bummer. Hmm cousins would be fine with me, I just would like to have Michael know some people at school at first then he can start mingling with others to gain more friends is all. Okay, then Seth can be Michael's friend? Hmm acquaintance with Jason, huh? All righty, I can deal with that. Michael can handle Tyler as an enemy, he'd probably just not bother interacting with the guy hehe. Let's make Robby and Michael cousins, if that is all right with you of course.

Kidhiy B

I wish I was able to handle more than one, but since I've been crazy busy with school I just have no time whatsoever. I do like your characters background which makes me want to have Michael be one of your girls boyfriend! hehe

Why thank you, I like to make things as easy as possible for everyone. Hmm I see, well if you say so then I guess it can't be helped. I do hope they can at least be friends?

That's great news! Michael would love to have MJ as a friend. MJ sounds like a party animal type of guy which would be great for Michael. He loves to be around people.

Hmm I'll keep that in mind when I have Michael run into the guy hehe

Hmm maybe acquaintances for Amelia then? Even though I absolutely love Megan Fox for her complexion and attitude hehe but it's really up to you if you'd like them to be acquaintances. To tell you the truth, Michael is really like.. the pokemon Ditto! No matter who Michael is around, he mimics the other person to fit in with them, so I'm sure if Amelia is anything like an evil queen, then I'm sure Michael can compete with that.

I might have Michael have a crush on Ceci since Michael isn't the type of guy to like to be ignored. I can see him doing anything possible to be around her. I say that yes they should be friends, then all of a sudden her rejects of hanging out with him makes him more intrigued with her making him develop a crush. How does that sound?

Okay, friends with Yvonne would be great!

Not a cute shy? Well that will not due for Michael then hehe They can always be friends. I don't think Michael would go out with a sophomore anyway. That's just too young for him hehe.

Maybe friends? I already accepted Tyler as my rival so I probably don't need another one hehe. I'd like to have Levi as a friend, maybe best friends?
Hiccup . . . you just love scaring the pants off of people, don't you?
This time it's getting struck by lightening. If you'd figured out that the lightening is attracted to the metal, don't talk about attaching the metal pole to the top of the mast while you're standing up there. OTL

MichelleLiciousKisses

It shall be awesome! I'm excited to get to roleplay with you too! I think it definitely has a lot of potential because there's so much plotting that people are putting in to it. It makes me excited even reading plots that have nothing to do with my characters.
I'm sure he can have plenty of friends but a lot of them would probably be younger. Then again though, we don't really have any particular order to the classes so he could easily be in classes with freshman. So long as he's okay with them being younger than he should be fine. I'm pretty sure that you can find him a crush/girlfriend/ex since there are a lot of female characters. If you go to the class roster link, there's a list of which characters are in which year.
Cousins works great for me too! I'll make sure to throw that in into my profile then! I get what you mean and it makes a lot of sense. It's always nice to have that foundation started, especially if your character has been at school for a while.
Seth would love to be Michael's friend! He loves to be anyone's friend so he's really excited.
That's kind of what I'm feeling with Jason because he isn't the most open person till you get to know him. So unless Michael has made the effort, I don't think they would be all that close. But we can easily change that. Maybe they're in a club or a sport together or maybe had a class in the past where they worked together and got to know each other through that? Because if that's the case then I could see them becoming friends.
I'm just pretty sure that Tyler can't stand him for whatever reason he makes up that day for hating him. And Tyler would be fine with the lack of interaction. He honestly wouldn't care and would only take notice to try to throw it in his face later.
Cousins sounds good to me! Mom or dad's side?

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
SugarHighKira

Yea it really sux, so many people didnt reply when i tagged them and now i have to fix everything with the reserves and profies and its taking up alot of time and ik i need to reply and i have been abandonimg the class roster so that will need to be done as well and im gonna be busy and blegh was hoping to be done with it by now but i was doing it the long way, all i have to do now it delete/edit profiles and then class roster and we should be good plus that idea with the relatioonship thread....so i have to do that as well time for some mental freak out's

Kidhiy B

Sorry its taking so long to reply quite a few people dropped so i have been editing that crap. I did get your profiles and will put those up as soon as i can it is 1 am here and i am getting tired and work tomorrow, hopefully i can remember to do that tomorrow if i wake up early and stay awake cause i am prob goin to bed now.
Alrighty so friends it is then :3
temari_twin
I noticed that! It would have been nice if they could have at least let us know that they were dropping... Ohhh. Yeah, I'm sure that it does. Let me know how I can help.
Oh! I've got the class roster under control. I've been updating it as you've been adding and deleting characters in the profile thread. I'm gonna post the updated version later today since I think it's caught up to where you are in terms of who is in the RP and who isn't.
And I think that the relationship thread shouldn't be too hard to make. We just need to make an announcement for everyone to see and then go from there, right?

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
SugarHighKira

omgosh yay thank you so much. Yea the relationship thread will be easy, all we have to do is anyone who want to have a rrealtionship thread can make it if they want to then link it here, that way if will be easier for us cause we can put the links in a thread and delete the links if they quit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff