Welcome to Gaia! ::

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
Kidhiy B

haha yea. I was kinda thinking they could be friends, both having a proudness about them (Xaviers probably being more of an arrogent proudness)

SugarHighKira

Haha smite is amazing, it's in beta right now though so you would have to like the fb page to get a beta key.

sure i'm up for some plotting :3
Kidhiy B

Exactly! That and where would the fun be in playing multiple characters?
Okay. Then if that's how his pranks are then I'm pretty sure that they would happily plot and pull pranks together. I know. I just figured it probably wasn't good considering that the lady screamed when she found it. I'm honestly very curious about what he drew on there.

It definitely is different but you can change something like that and still stay fairly true to a character. If that wasn't possible then we wouldn't be able to take as many liberties as we do like changing ethnicity or even genders. Yeah! I'm sure your personal experience helps out a lot!

Well, the strange things will definitely make all of their interactions pretty interesting!

Ohhh. That makes sense. Thankfully, Seth isn't really the bossy type. The most he would do would be tell him what play the coach wants them to do in which case he's acting more as a messenger. He kind of views his role as being the peacekeeper and representative. Not so much the person in charge to boss the others around.

Robby would definitely make a point of doing that. And I'm sure that once he got to know her, it would be a natural thing and not just a politeness issue.

Well this sounds like it would be an interesting interaction. Well, depending on what she does he will either leave her alone or keep it up. If she shows any indication it's because she feels that she doesn't deserve it, he's only going to push harder in terms of being nice to her. Seth is rather perceptive of people like that. I didn't think that she would but I figured that I would ask about it anyway. Well, she wouldn't exactly be wrong in that assumption. XD

Really? Well there ya go then! Haha.

temari_twin

Really? Awesome! If I had time, I would definitely try it out! Sadly, I won't have time for another three weeks when school gets out for winter break. OTL
Great! Yay for plotting. Also, I don't think I've plotted anything with Gwyneth yet with any of my characters.

Blitz17

At first it was just Timmy and Holley, right? And now there's all these girls that have joined in the class with him! Timmy is a just a magnet to the girls. ;D Haha.
That's true. It's hard to do a class that has only one or two people in it so the larger classes are probably going to be the most fun ones. True. Timmy can be happy so long as one person is around. Seth is the same way. Oh I don't doubt that at all. French is probably one of his favorite classes. XD
I try to as well, which may be part of why Seth texts so many people. Although I feel like I spent my entire post just responding and didn't really give anyone much to work with for a next post. But it was so long already that I felt like I needed to stop. OTL
I wouldn't be surprised by that. I know that I'm usually distracted by something or looking like I'm dead asleep in class. It drives my teachers nuts! I look like I'm asleep yet if they ask me a question, I'll open my eyes and answer, then go back to looking like I'm asleep. Haha. XD;;
Right? I think they're usually at the beginning of class but they wait long enough for teachers to at least get attendance in before they set it off. So one page should give everyone time to at least get their character to class.
Oh yeah. And it amuses the fire out of her. And another friend of mine. The worst part is when they sit on either side of me. I can't defend from both of them at once! D8 I normally don't do much tickling because I know that I'm more ticklish than them and thus they retaliate. That and I have some friends who aren't ticklish. How is that possible? Ohhhh. Well I can understand their fear then. XD
Yup! Ummmm...I'm pretty sure that it's Friday night, after the game, since the girls are going to need all day Saturday to get themselves ready for the Homecoming Dance.
Jeez Timmy. You are such a player. ;D Haha. But yeah! Seth and I are both happy to help. Although going to Seth for advice on girls probably won't get you very far unless you're just looking for a sounding board to bounce ideas off of. XD
Pretty much! Although if you mess with his friends, he does have a side that can get rather defensive. And if that temper comes out, then it is possible that he will lash back at you. Those instances are very few and far between and it would take a heck of a lot to push him to that point. <<;; Awww. Seth would probably die if he got the cold shoulder. So hopefully he'll never get Timmy that irritated about anything. Exactly! Live like there's no tomorrow!
Yup! Seth definitely understands that. Haha. I'm glad that they're friends too because they just seem to fit together really well. You know . . . that's true. Then they're probably just getting both of them into trouble. Haha. I know, right? It's gonna be a lot of fun!
I sure hope that it doesn't happens because then Seth and I are gonna get depressed. Tyler would probably be amused because . . . well he's a jerk like that. XP
Same here! I'm excited too! And I look forward to your PM!

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I officially wish it was not 6:40 AM, and that I have not been up for two hours, but sadly, it is, and I have. So, I figure, I shall reply to you people, because making roleplay responses, will likely be impossible until my mother wakes up and I can go eat, because she is sleeping in the living room, and we have an open floor plan, meaning I would wake her up if I went into the kitchen and turned on the light.
Kidhiy B

Yeah, I agree.

I use that for anime, so I do not have to go back and watch episodes I have not seen in a while just to get a reference for characters and stuff. I sometimes do it for Glee, but only to get more in depth with the characters, because most Wiki pages have some more info on the characters that has been released by someone off the show, movie, etc. so you get a better look at the character.

Hmm, yeah, no idea there.

Ah, so we do have Gingers, that is good, but you can never have too many Gingers, Harry Potter taught me that. GO WEASLEYS!

SugarHighKira

True, true.
Yep, not that it matters, because my parents still yell at me.
Haha, yep.
True, and good, because I have this whole scene that I have halfway been planning in my head for the last two hours or so, and it would end up getting him sent home.
Knowing Dark, yeah, she is busy with other roleplays. If she is anything like I used to be/ still am at times, she joins a few more roleplays than she can handle, but does not have the will power to drop a few.

Yeah.
Okay, so my best choice would be to go with Quasimodo?
Guess that means I am reading Quasimodo's Disney Wiki page this morning/today.
Hello everyone,

I'm Michelle & I just joined as Mickey Mouse. I see that you all plot here a lot, so I would love to plot with anyone for Michael.

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
MichelleLiciousKisses

'Ello there.
I am Katt.
I play Elizabeth "Eli" (Axel), Seung "Sean" (Riku), and Sable "Sabby or Klutz" (Sally), at the current moment in time.
I may also be taking up Quasimodo, but I will decide that later on today, which basically means whenever I get around to reading Quasimodo's Disney Wiki page.
I would love to plot, but note, I only have a stable relationship thread up for Sable (Sally), so if I have to ask you later on, what the relationships are for Eli and Seung, it is because I am filling out their relationship threads.
San_Katt

Thankfully my parent's don't yell at me about it but they will tease or nag me. And if it goes on for too long, they start to act kind of disappointed and then I feel bad. OTL
Seriously? Oh man. Does that mean that his sickness is going to end up getting worse? If Seth finds out, he's not gonna want to stay at school because he's gonna wanna be at home and making sure the Seung is okay.
I know that feeling. That's part of why I'm glad that this isn't the fastest moving roleplay ever and I'm only in two other than the few 1x1s that I'm in with a friend. And I get what you mean. It's hard to tell someone that you want to drop out of their roleplay. You kind of end up feeling like a jerk even if they seem okay with it.

That would be who I think probably fits the best. He's a really good person but he avoids people because he's been raised thinking that he's a monster and can't be around other people. I haven't seen the movie in a few years so I'm kind of rusty on it too but I think that's the general reasoning.
Okie-doke! Have fun!

MichelleLiciousKisses

Hi Michelle! Welcome to the RP!
And yeah, we love to do all sorts of plotting in here. I'm definitely up for plotting too if you'd like!
At the moment I play Seth(Sora), Jason(Roxas), Robby(Fix-It Felix Jr.), and Tyler(Vanitas). 8D

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
SugarHighKira

Oh, you are lucky, very lucky.
Um, sort of, but not really. My head is really fuzzy right now because I have been up for eleven hours, after only getting four and a half hours sleep. I know it has something to do with someone locating him in the restroom during passing, half asleep against the wall, phone in hand, an sent text message to Seth on screen, with gibberish for a response. There will likely be the words "restroom" and "sick" that can be made out from the gibberish, so perhaps, Seth finds him?
Yeah, me too. I have so many one x ones going on right now, that if this thing were to pick up speed I would have to drop some of my one x ones.

Okay, well, I guess I better go read that page now, since I really want to make his character and such as soon as possible.
10 posts till then end of 1st period! If you want anything to happen in there, get it done now!
Period one ends at the top of Page 21.

San_Katt

Yeah I am. My parents are really, really nice.
Oh! Well that's a relief then. That's not good. Any chance that you can take a nap sometime today?
Oh jeez. He sounds like he's gonna be in pretty bad condition by that point!
But, if his message is sent and Seth gets it, if it's gibberish like that, he's gonna know something is wrong. And if he can at least make out those two words, that restroom is gonna be the first place that he goes once the bell rings if he even waits that long. So I'm definitely up for Seth finding him there. I mean, the bell to end first period is going to ring 10 posts from now.
Awww. Well that would be kind of depressing. Maybe you could just put them on hold till things calm down in here again?

I say to go for it! Those pages normally aren't all that long of a read, right?

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
SugarHighKira

Negative on the nap, it is already like 4:20, so to take a nap now would kill me.
Not really, he will just be really weak because he really has not eaten anything since he threw up, and you really need to put something in your stomach after you throw-up, just in case you throw up again.
Yeah, I figure I need to start writing that reply now and work on Quasi after I am done.
My guy really fits Quasimodo, almost to a T, it is insane.
But first, a post for Seung, with a gibberish text message and then almost passing out.
San_Katt

Oh...right. Guess that that would make sense. Well, hopefully you'll sleep really well tonight then?
Okay. That does make a lot of sense. You need to replenish the nutrients in your body. So since he hasn't eaten and had a really rough night, his body just isn't really up for fighting back and keeping him upright anymore.
No huge rush on it. I just figured that I should let people know that class will be ending soon. With the current speed, depending on how long it takes people to post, it may even take a few days to get 10 posts in.
I know, right? It's kind of crazy! So now you have a good character to fit with the person you wanted to use.
Okie-doke! And then depending on if other people post or not, I may somehow sneak Seth out of class to go find him or wait till passing period. We'll see which happens.

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
SugarHighKira

Exactly, and I hope so.
Yep. I always eat crackers because plain toast does not appeal to my taste buds at all.
I already have it posted. It did not take me long to write since I was basically double posting without posting right after myself, since he was in the bathroom alone.
Yes, all is well.
You do have a point, and Seth does not need to sneak, there are ways to get passes out of class, in some cases, such as finishing his test then telling the teacher he has to the use the bathroom and that it is urgent, but if you want him to sneak, go right ahead, your choice.
Now I am off to make Quasimodo!
San_Katt

Alrighty. I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya!
That makes sense. You wanna get something in your stomach to help soak up all the acid. Although . . . I don't remember if that's what I normally do after I get sick. I think I usually go lay down and fall asleep, after brushing my teeth of course. ^^;;
I guess that those kinds of posts are easier to write because you don't have to worry about responding to anyone. Although, I usually have more trouble with those because I'm terrible at making up stuff on my own.
Great!
True he doesn't. Although if he's not supposed to be on his phone during class, then he's at least sneaking that part. I'm tempted to say that the teacher will let them have their phones out after everyone is done with the test though so that that way he can get Seung's text. But yeah, yay for bathroom passes! He's definitely going to be using it.
Yay! I'm excited to read it! 8D
SugarHighKira

Well I think it was a Christmas parade, I'm not really sure...but yes! Marching band is marvelous indeed. We marched around in the rain for about an hour and a half and I enjoyed it very much!! The parade was the last thing we're doing this year so our season has come to an end, and all my new senior buddies will be gone before i know it. But there's always winter drum line!! ...well I'm pretty sure that this formal just consisted of well-dressed people twirking so yeah XD Guess that's highschool for you though. Maybe I'll go next year or something. Though I do admit the theme was pretty awesome this year, it was Harry Potter!!
Yes Sir they do in deed c: Biology is one of them I believe. So I think I'll finish typing up her post pretty soon and have her make her fashionably late enterance
Haha why does that always seem to be the case with boys? No offense, but from my experience guys just seem to be clueless XD Yes Miss Donitello is full of surprises ....well at certain times I guess.
Really, it just was simple back then! I mean the show Rugrats just displays that. They would have like a whole Indiana Jones adventure but in reality it was just them trying to get the cookie jar haha

xo_KittyCupcake_xo

Perhaps they've already planned it out? Like they bumped into each other and then one thing led to another. You know how how us girls are! Or if we do it in the rp then I could have Donitello send her a text?
Haha but yay!! This will give them a chance to catch up with one another and do all that girly bonding stuff together c:

temari_twin

I get my braces off next month as well!! I'm looking forward to buying a big bag of salt water taffy and eating all of it. (Its one of the few things I actually don't eat with braces XD)
But, Yes let us plot for I don't beleive the two of us have cooked anything up yet

San_Katt

I believe one of the few reason that I watched it was because of the insult's that Jane Lynch would say in the show. I mean if you're going to be mean you should at least come up with something really clever and witty, which she almost ALWAYS did! As much as I love Kurt and Rachel, its kind of like, well why are we still following them? The show should revolve around a high school show choir team right? Its like alright this is nice, but we need to move on now. And when/if they ever do that I'm going to be devastated to see them go!! Yeah I kind of do agree with you Sam and Blaine aren't really original characters... I saw Bram coming since the Brittany episode.... Admittedly not the best couple, but I like Brittany better with Sam than I do with Santana. (part of which is because they didn't do a good job of acting like they were in 'love') Maybe they just want to keep it simple or something with the outfits? Its not that big of a deal but come on, change it up! That song was absolutely splendid!!! It was probably my favorite one of the whole season so far.

Blitz17

I know.. it just saddens me! I want that fluff back on the market!!
Haha then Donitello will be absolutely the cutest thing ever in his eyes XD She may have have came out of her little shell though so that will be interesting.
Incorporating both ideas sounds fine to me. Hes her camping/mentor/ goofy dude!

MichelleLiciousKisses

Hi there!! I play Donitello (Namine) and it would be wonderful to plot with you c:

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
SugarHighKira

Thanks, I just hope this stupid singing Christmas tree that we own does not keep me up all night, and that my mother remembers to turn it off before I go to bed.
Yeah, my mom always makes us eat something bland so that if we do throw up again, there is something in our stomachs and we are not dry heaving.
Yeah, they are both easy and hard, especially if you have a limit to reach.
That would work.
I officially have him done, should I go ahead and send the profile to the mule? I mean I sent in the reserve and have not gotten a response back, so I was not sure.

0-R-E-Ogirl

I love Jane Lynch, she is amazing, and her insults, they are pure comedic genius.
The reason they are following them is because those two, I bet, already had plans to be in season four, probably the same with Finn, and it was to be more than just a guest appearance thing, so that is likely why they still follow Rachel and Kurt. They aren't Matt, who was in what,half a season, if that is more of an original character than Sam or Blaine. Yeah, sadly, I did too, I just really like Brittana, because it makes me smile, the way San protected Britt, and stuff. I mean, it was perfect, and sure, they may not have seemed like they were 'in love' as you say, but I still loved their chemistry, both as best friends and as a couple. Though, I think they did the right thing, breaking them up the way they did, it hurts me inside to see them apart. That is probably it, but I agree, they could have changed it up a bit, at least change the dang colors! It was, I got the full song off iTunes, and it is glorious. It is one of the better songs they have performed in a very long time. I liked Come See About Me as well, mostly because Faberry is my OTP, even if I were to die without it becoming canon, I would die happy, because Dianna has admitted that she find Faberry "flattering as hell" and has said that "Quinn could go gay" which, even if it is someone making things up to tempt me, I do not care, the fanfiction and head canon makes up for it all! So do the manips, the manips are glorious.
Hey guys,
Sorry I haven't been around for a few days. I got busy cleaning my room and going to work. D:
Its been a bit hectic right now. I just got accepted in my program for college and my finance people have screwed my stuff up. So I'll be on more once that's fixed hopefully it will be done with tomorrow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff