Welcome to Gaia! ::

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
0-R-E-Ogirl

Sadly, there is a lot of rage in the fandom, and for the first time since I started watching Glee, I want to stop, because I mean, they are promoting some of the worst things in the world, purging, student x teacher relationships, major bullying, and nobody seems to give a damn, in the show anyway, and those that do care get blown off like they are nothing, and they take it. I mean, what happened at college to turn Quinn from the sweet, only sometimes b-tchy young adult at the end of season three, to the same old girl who cannot live a day without a man in her life seen in season one? Also, the continuity with the train tickets, Quinn bought them, not Rachel, so why would they have Quinn say that "She wants me to use the ticket she bought?" it makes no sense, and it pissed a lot of people off. Ryan Murphy is a disgrace A disgrace to Glee, a disgrace to the TV world, and a disgrace to the entire population. I kind of wish I had a rocket ship so I could go and live on Mars with Draco and Rumbleroar at Pigfarts.
I knew the Marley faint was gonna happen since like the beginning of the episode, but I had no idea they would END it there, totally threw me for a loop. Ending it there was weird, yeah it was supposed to be a cliffhanger, but really? Right as a girl faints, on stage? Not the best idea. And didn't they wear those dresses and such in a previous competition? I think I remember Rachel wearing something extremely similar.
Oh and what the hell was with the molestation of the turkey via Brody and Rachel? That was creepy.

SugarHighKira

I mean, I had this feeling Ryan Murphy had no idea what he was promising, and what he considered "Faberry Heaven" was completely different from what the fandom thought, but we all got excited anyway. Then he goes and messes up continuity with Quinn's personality a bit and he messes up a very crucial detail in the relationship between Quinn and Rachel, totally pissed the entire Faberry side of the fandom off, probably pissed some others off as well.
Oh my gosh, you poor thing. Totally relax this weekend, you need it.
Yeah, the organizing took me the four hours, the copy and pasting, as well as what little filling out I could do took me the half hour.

Yeah. I just hope that I can get the other two finished today or tomorrow, because I really need to get to plotting.

Bashful Autobiographer

LessThan3U

No worries. I totally understand. I'm having the same problem, except this guy- maybe unintentionally- broke my heart... I don't think we will ever understand what goes on in their heads- if anything really goes on up there. Sometimes I wonder if they really are thinking anything at all. It's scary.

Lol, yeah I'd rather be off the subject, lol, I just force myself not to think about these things. There are so many many other things to think about =).

San_Katt

Ok then. Thomas will still complain. Ohh! I should make him have a tantrum! Maybe he'll knock things over and make a huge mess. I have an idea. But I don't think I want to share it now. But. Idk if Thomas would even think about asking Sable to the dance. He wouldn't even consider that a real date. Not because he wouldn't want to take her but because it would never cross his mind. Plus, everyone else is doing it (e.g. asking people to this dance) and that's a cliche to Thomas, and not on the romantic list. But, he'd be most definitely flattered and full of a thousand butterflies if Sable asks him, he also would never see it coming.

Bashful Autobiographer

SugarHighKira

Hey, I see that you have a charrie I haven't seen before; Tyler. Can we plot? =D

~Maxfortune's Queen

Lonely Faun

Kidhiy B

Yup yup.

BTW, I was going to have Issa ask your character and Audrey to come over to her house to get ready before the dance. Something like that maybe.

Bashful Autobiographer

LessThan3U
Kidhiy B

Yup yup.

BTW, I was going to have Issa ask your character and Audrey to come over to her house to get ready before the dance. Something like that maybe.

Sureness, sounds great!
SugarHighKira

I noticed that my French class has become lively ever since.. well not to toot Timmy's horn, but because of him French became a very interesting subject to take lol jk! There's no 'I' in 'team' so I'm glad to have all the other Role Players there to join in on the fun.. I also would like to add in on how Timmy enjoys the attention with all the girls hahahaha xD And yes, I do believe knowing French fluently helps a ton!
Yeah, I don't like choosing favorites because one I'm very indecisive and two I don't like to leave people out. I'm a very fair person so I like to include people even if I don't know them and that's really how Timmy is smile
Hmm you're definitely right, but I would have to say that the majority of boys and girls that girls dominate boys in academics.. I just don't know how though, it's mind bottling! lol
Yeah, we have one more class left before the drill starts. I was wondering, is it going to happen at the beginning of third period and during third period.. just out of curiosity.
Haha you're absolutely right, you gotta live life to the fullest! I always loved chasing girls, the thrill of catching them and tickling them to make them laugh and cry is just the cutest thing to witness from a girl lol ^^ just saying.. smile
:O I almost forgot about the Homecoming dance!!! I gotta start planning on who Timmy's going to ask! so many girls to choose from!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh gonk emo I'm probably gunna need your assistant when the time comes, Kira smile
Yeah of course Timmy would be okay with the paper football flicked at him, because it was one of his friends that did it. If it was someone else he would get pissed and knock the guy out! haha jk, he'd probably just get angry, but yeah you gotta have fun. That's the only way to live life up!
Haha yeah, good thing for a responsible self-conscious guy like Timmy, plus he can't afford to get in trouble too much because then he'd lose his spot for Captain and that would be very bad! You do not want to see Timmy when he's depressed or sad.. it's like staring at a road kill of a rabbit bahahahahaha xD
No problem! I was just wondering that's all because I'm itchin' to get a new character as well as our plan going in motion biggrin

Kidhiy B

Lol ahh I see.. well I still can't wait to find out! I hope it'll be in a good way? ;D haha wishful thinking smile
Hmm you're going to make a character to be kinda cocky into Amelia? To make Timmy jealous or something? That would be interesting to watch lol
:O OH Noooooooo!!!!! Say it ain't soooooo!!! That's really terrible.. I hope it's only a mild case of ADHD.
Yeah, I figured she would have Audrey oblivious to them crushing on her, but it makes it better!
It'll make Timmy work twice as hard to get her attention, but that'll be for later. Timmy is still at the stage where he finds all the girls right now an.. option I would say smile
Hmm less active guys huh? I would take another guy character but I'm a one trick pony type of guy. Which means if I get another guy character he'd probably be like Timmy, a cocky thinks he knows everything rich boy lol No other type of charisma has hit me, I guess it's because of my disposition of being so social and a pretty boy that I can't seem to form other traits which is why I'm a one trick pony emo but yeah, we'll see what happens.. I might get another guy or if I think hard on it.. a girl! I've played girls before so It'll be fun! smile

0-R-E-Ogirl

Haha why thank you! Oreos still don't compare to the Twinkies though....still haven't gotten over that loss
I read over Timmy's profile and I think them being friends would be just swell!!

Hmm that's debatable.. wink haha I miss Twinkies now that they're all gone cry so sad yet too bad! hahahaha xD
Sweet! Timmy has another friend! haha so how should Timmy and your character which I still haven't read your profile for her, but yeah how did they meet?
0-R-E-Ogirl

Really? Awesome! And i'm mostly free this weekend except for family stuff on Sunday. So lots of planning and plotting may be in our very near future. 8D
That works just fine for me. They are classmates after all so she's probably around him more than Seth. True. She doesn't strike me as the kind who would be ready to do something like that yet. Although the yet makes me excited for when the cat comes out of the bag if those feelings are still there. I guess that that would depend on how she acts around him and if it's changed since they were little. If it hasn't then odds are he hasn't caught on yet.
Nope! You can't forget Seth. XD That works for me! Sora and Namine kind of had that feeling with me so I definitely think that it would be a good thing for them to have here as well. And I agree. They're all really close so it makes sense that they would have known each other for a long time. Ummmm Seth's mom works at a daycare so maybe they all met there and became friends in their pre-school/early elementary years?

San_Katt

Ack! That sounds awful. So not only did he not give what he promised but he messed with other things too? Yeah, that's bad. I can see why it's bugging you so much.
Well, it's kind of my choice to go there so I really shouldn't complain about it. But yeah, I was falling asleep on my feet today so when I crash tonight, I'm gonna be out like a light. n__n;;
Oh jeez! So by organizing, do you mean deciding on how you wanted things laid out and making the coding for all of that? Because if that's the case then that means the others should go faster, right?

I know that feeling. I haven't updated Seth's in forever and haven't even started on the other ones. Guess i'm gonna have my work cut out for me tomorrow. XD;;

Kidhiy B

Yeah! Tyler is a new muse that I just recently sent in the reserve for.
I was talking to Gozenta and we decided to make him and Spencer(Xion) twin siblings. (Although we still have to officially change her age. XD;; )
But yeah! I'm definitely up for plotting! 8D

Blitz17

It certainly has! Who knew that so many female characters want to speak French? XD Of course! Classes are more fun when there are more characters in there, right? I figured that he probably did. He's certainly soaking it up in there. Haha. XD I wouldn't doubt it at all!
Same here! I have trouble just choosing what to eat for dinner let alone anything else. That makes sense to me. Besides, leaving someone out is just mean and therefore not something that you should do!
It does tend to seem that way but there are always a few that go against that. I don't know either! Maybe they're better at focusing? XD
Pretty much! Although I forgot to ask Temari about it. I'll send her a PM right after this message goes through. Ummmm . . . I think halfway might be better, like one page into it. That way we can at least get something going to establish class before they all run off for the drill.
Can't say I've ever done that one. I'm typically the one that people go after because I'm more ticklish than I'd like to admit and I squeak when you poke me. That and . . . after someone does that . . . I tend to get really fidgety when they come near me. I have a friend that that amuses to no end. She pokes me and then just sits beside me and stares, being highly entertained by how antsy I get. u__u;;
Yeah! So much to do to prepare for that. Although Timmy has his pizza party that he has to plan as well. Go party boy! And I know! How many does he have on that list now? Five? Okay! Seth and I are ready and willing to help as soon as you say the word. XD
Yup. And nothing that Seth does is ever malicious. It's always meant in good fun and to try to make someone laugh or cheer them up. Wow. Glad that they're friends then or Seth would be in a world of hurt. Haha. Exactly! You only have one life. Live it up!
Seth is the same way about not being able to get into trouble. He's the captain of the Basketball team (the reason why Xavier hates him so much). Ack! No I don't. And that's . . . a horrible way of putting it. XD;;;;
Same here! I'm definitely up for trying it. And it seems that I just got your PM so I'm off to read and reply! lol

Bashful Autobiographer

Blitz17

Lol ahh I see.. well I still can't wait to find out! I hope it'll be in a good way? ;D haha wishful thinking smile
Hmm you're going to make a character to be kinda cocky into Amelia? To make Timmy jealous or something? That would be interesting to watch lol
:O OH Noooooooo!!!!! Say it ain't soooooo!!! That's really terrible.. I hope it's only a mild case of ADHD.
Yeah, I figured she would have Audrey oblivious to them crushing on her, but it makes it better!
It'll make Timmy work twice as hard to get her attention, but that'll be for later. Timmy is still at the stage where he finds all the girls right now an.. option I would say smile
Hmm less active guys huh? I would take another guy character but I'm a one trick pony type of guy. Which means if I get another guy character he'd probably be like Timmy, a cocky thinks he knows everything rich boy lol No other type of charisma has hit me, I guess it's because of my disposition of being so social and a pretty boy that I can't seem to form other traits which is why I'm a one trick pony emo but yeah, we'll see what happens.. I might get another guy or if I think hard on it.. a girl! I've played girls before so It'll be fun! smile

Well idk will Timmy be jealous? Plus idk how ameme will feel about him. Idk yet anyways. Levi; my new guy will be pretty proud and protective almost controlling. Maybe ill make him ameme's ex, because she hates being controlled. Maybe that will be their conflict, and theyll fight often I'm sure.
Yeah same. But I just hope I can find out so I can possibly get the right treatment smile I should be find though.
So yeah I know what you mean, so many choices. Totally understandable.
also. I get what you mean about charries with the same traits. I can't make a charrie with a trait I don't have. I divide my traits between charries. Like Amelia gets my negativity, Eirlys gets my kindheartedness (a disease that make you too freaking caring; like feeling hurt aand freaki ng crying when you kill a fly v.v), Thomas and future Criselda gets my quirkiness and craziness and MJ gets my love for fun, humor and pranks. Also Criselda will be shy but aggressive when you get to know her. I'm extremely shy in person but I also show my love by biting or hitting. I guess I don't get to express myself as much as I'd like to out of fear what people would think of me. So I just make my charries express myself for me. But
I think it's understandable, because why would I want to act myself with all of these characters together in side of me. I'd be in the psycho ward by now. I'm grateful for some intellect.
But yeah do what you want, rather It being playing a girl or guy. And we can plot when you figure it out. Oh also im very indicisve. I was going to have a fit because I couldn't decide rather I should take the price tag off a gift for my friend or not. It took me hours to decide and it drove me nuts!!!!! Lol I was literally screamin at myself. I'm crazy! Lol.

Bashful Autobiographer

SugarHighKira

OK I have to look up Spencer but she sounds a little familiar. But yeah lool we TOTALLY plotted with each other lol. Back when i had only two charries. Now I have an incredible number of 8. But that's because i believe I can handle them and three are basically one they share stories together; Cinderella and her twtwo sistrs. Plus we need more guys. Yeah.
But yeah MJ and Seth are pretty close friends. Both on the track team. And Seth and Jason are nice to Eirlys so thats good enough for her. Jason and Eirlys are both not all that much on the social side so they may be kinda close.
So. I have Eirlys/snow white, MJ/Pinocchio, Thomas/mad hatter, Amelia/evil queen, Cici,Ivonne and Criselda; Cinderella and step sisters and then Levi/I forget the other name.
I just sent in my reserves for Cindy, her sisters and Levi. So you wont see them yet. But Cindy and sisters all love each other and they pretty much come from a modern family. Criselda and Ivonne were adopted
Kidhiy B

. . . . Ummmm . . . Doh! OTL
I actually realized that we had right after I posted that. Boy do I feel dumb now. Sorry about that.
I remember it now! I just forgot who you played. n__n;;;;;;;
She has her reserve sent in but not her profile. Same with me and Tyler. Dark Gozenta and I are still working things out but I have enough of an idea on his personality that I can do some light plotting and stuff with him at this point. Long story short, he has Conduct Disorder which makes him very antisocial, lacking most forms of empathy, and very easy to provoke into fighting. That and he's rather cocky. However, that is toned down when his sister is around.
Holy cow! That's impressive. Well, I wish you luck in your 8 characters. Mine just upped to 4 so I'm gonna have to get to work on all of them. They do? I bet that that does help a lot! True. We do need guys. Which is why I'm mainly sticking to male characters. I kind of prefer playing them anyway. I don't think that I play girls all that well. <<;;
Oh right! And there was one point in time when they kind of got into a prank war which they eventually called a truce on. Actually, Seth isn't on the track team but since Seung and Timmy are, he hangs around often enough that he might as well be. You know, I wouldn't be surprised if they were a bit closer. It seemed like those who aren't quite as outgoing social butterflies are a bit closer with Jason because Seth is so vibrant and out there.
Wow! Sounds like I have all sorts of plotting to do with you then! I have Seth(Sora), Jason(Roxas), Robby(Fix-It Felix Jr.), and Tyler(Vanitas).
Oh but I can if I want! I'm one of the mods and was debating on popping onto the mule account to get some things organized anyway. XD Really? That's awesome! Yay for sisterly bonds?

In a relationship with star dazl

Sparkly Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200
0-R-E-Ogirl

That's a good idea. She doesn't have any of those relationships yet. So that's a new one. Good! Okay so yeah they went to school and were buddies together when they were pretty little. Then maybe they lost each other in middle school or something? So yeah. They're kind of awkwardly trying to be friends again. xD aha alright!

SugarHighKira

I know! That's one thing to a roleplay. It takes sooo much organizing! But once you get it all down, it so nice because you actually took the time to organize it all. :3 Yeah. I need to find her a date. Preferably a Junior. But it could be a Senior I guess. It doesn't really matter thaat much. But whatever works~
Blitz17

Seriously they're going to turn into like a status symbol in the future!!
Yeah I've completely finished the profile and sent it in, so Woot!! Woot!!
Well Donitello (Namine) is sort of a timid one at first, but as she starts to know you she becomes more talkative and giggly. So shes not quite as sociable as Timmy, but the friendship would still be most excellent!!
Hmm.... first meeting? That's a tricky one. My mind has get to get its mojo juice back so y ideas may be kind of poo but here goes nothing!!
Maybe they met in a class last year while she was a freshmen and He was a Sophomore and he kind of like took her under his wing or something? So then they just sort of became friends from there. Or it said he went to camp right? Maybe they could have met there and then just hit it off

SugarHighKira

I have a parade tomorrow since I'm in marching band but other than that all my spare time goes into the internet!!....I'm not even going to my school's formal XD
Oh yeah that's true. I do believe they may even have some classes together! Hmm I think she'll pretty much act the same way that she did when they were little kiddies only she'll hint at things subtly here and there like most of us girls do. So when and if the cat comes out of the bag in the future, things shall be interesting that's for sure!
Yeah I kind of got that same vibe off of them too! And the pre-school years sounds good to me. It makes me feel as if they've had more wacky adventures together XD

San_Katt

Oh true that! I mean why would Quinn accuse her of "projecting" if all she said was Kitty gave Marly laxatives? It kind of just boggled my mind. I was just like the heck is up with you blonde? The show just seems to be trying to hard to dump real teen issues into there but they don't write it very well/ execute it well. I think I just may quit on the show all together since it seems to be lacking the original theme that it had when the show first started. Yes, I agree with the whole wardrobe thing. Maybe its because they were a poor public school or something? Either way its weird that the performing outfits never seem to change very much. The ending left me just frustrated though!! Its just poor time use-age. Ahhh!!! Don't even get me started on the turkey thing. It was so creepy I couldn't bear to watch it. I just fast forwarded through it so my memory wouldn't be too scarred.

xo_KittyCupcake_xo

Yes indeed! Perhaps they could even get ready together for that dance thing together? That would be just splendid indeed c:
0-R-E-Ogirl

A parade? What's the parade for? 8D And yay marching band! Marching band is just beyond awesome. Really? Why not? Although, I've never really gone to them either. XD;;
They do? Great! It wouldn't be as much fun if they only saw each other at lunch time.
Ohhhhh. In that case, then I'm pretty sure that he hasn't caught on. If anything, he attributed it to the fact that people change as they age. Yeah it will! Because I know Jason and Seth at least won't be expecting it. Haha.
Oh good! Glad that I'm not the only one who got that. Okay! So they all went to the same daycare in those pre-school years and became really close there. Oh the whacky and fun stuff that they could do! Everything was exciting and interesting in those days so it could be something as simple as trying to climb up the slide with your socks on. XD

xo_KittyCupcake_xo

I know, right? But that's why mods are there to help out! So I need to get on my duty as a mod and help organize all of that stuff! ^^;;
Yeah we do. I'll go update the list of which characters are in which classes so we can see who is a junior. I'm sure she can find someone. If nothing else, Seth would happily go with her as a friend but he doesn't mind being her backup plan. I'm sure we'll find someone!

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
oki guys sorry for poofin ima do some major roleplay stuff while i play smite idk, i cant multitask too well so well see how it goes but i'll get most of the mule stuff done first. Sorry i have been so afk but yea. I do have two peices of good news though

1. My laptop decided to un-crash it'sself XD yay
2. I get my braces off next month!! XD (just thought I would share)

If anyone still wants to plot and has yet to with any of my charries feel free, No off to work. Woot Woot.

In a relationship with star dazl

Sparkly Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200
0-R-E-Ogirl

Ooh! Yes. They need to rejuvenate their friendship. Sounds like a great idea! Have they planned that already, or shall we have them plot that in the rp?

temari_twin

Woo! Good! Ugh, braces seem to be a huge pain. NICE! ; D

SugarHighKira

Yeah. Well that would be helpful in general! Mkay. Oh yes, I'll find her somebody. And yes, if I can't than I can make excuses like her dad absolutely refused to let her go or something.. So she didn't get a date. But then she gives her dad an excuse and goes anyways. Something like that..... I don't know. But I'll find her a date. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff