Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Gozenta

It was just an idea. But if you like it then I'll go start throwing something together for him! Then we will need to plot with things such as family life, older/younger sibling, relationship with each other, and all that fun stuff.
Yeah! That works for me! Seth says he would love to be childhood friends with her! 8D

xo_KittyCupcake_xo

Ooooh~ Sounds like fun!
And no worries. I'm sure that everyone will understand that you're busy.
I'll try to think of something that can go on in Geometry. I have an idea but I'm still trying to figure out how to get the activity to work. Math activities aren't the easiest to come up with. OTL

Blitz17

Well then what better class to have it in? I think Seth has Chemistry during that time too. XD
That's what I was thinking too. He can be such a dork sometimes. True. We don't need Seth failing any of his classes. He's not National Honor Society material but he's got decent enough grades since he's involved in sports and whatnot. Haha.
Glad that you like it! I'll have to go add it into his bio! Root beer triggers his narcolepsy! XD;; I know! I loved it!!!
You're quite welcome.
Okie-doke! XD

San_Katt

How do you manage to post for all of your characters like that despite having Writer's Block? I seriously envy you sometimes. OTL
Oh! And sorry for not replying as Jason yet. I'm gonna get to work on that tonight.

temari_twin

Oh jeez Temari! No wonder you aren't all that fond of Thanksgiving.[/hugs]
It's gonna be okay though. You know that she would want you to be happy and enjoy the holiday with your family. It has to be better than last year, right?
But no worries if you can't post. I'm sure that everyone understands. Let me know if I can help at all, okay?

Desirable Sex Symbol

SugarHighKira

Okay I was thinking Xion is the youngest and the family can be

San_Katt

Hey I'm working on Spencer's profile

temari_twin

Okay so for Lain and Diana I was thinking the two can be neighbors.

@ Everyone: Also guys I'm in another RP where I need a older sibling can one you be him. Here is the link to the RP. Click Me Oh fyi the girl's name is Sophia Rockwell.

Plus almost done with Tori's profile just have to do her classes.
Kidhiy B

Haha it'll be super sweet! I'm sure of it. I wonder how long we'll be able to keep this charade up for them smile

Raccoom

Cool! Timmy has another friend! haha I like that smile So should they have been friends since Freshmen or since Junior year?

SugarHighKira

Hmm you're quite right about that good sir. I think doing the fire drill during third period is quite an excellent time to have it. Oh if you do, I'll have Timmy venture off in search of Seth, then both of us could make them do crazy stupid things to people or something like that.. maybe we can also have MJ tag along, since that guy is a jokester as well smile
Haha aren't we all dorks at some point? I found out that the word 'dork' is a whale's private area.. just food for thought xD lol random, I know smile
Yeah I know what you mean about that, Timmy's not a straight A student, but he gets decent grades as well to be able to be in Track and be the Captain of the team. So he has to represent! wink
Lol That's hilarious! I'm gunna make sure Seth drinks enough Root beer to make him pass out then draw on his face for the fun of it hahahaha aren't I a great friend?! ;D hehe

temari_twin

I do hope everything goes well for you during the holiday, Temari. Please do take care smile

Hilarious Hunter

Blitz17

Hmmm ....I picture them being friends sence freshman year smile

Desirable Sex Symbol

Blitz17

Hey posted.

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dark Gozenta

Cool.
Hey, you gonna work on a post for Kenz in Love!?

temari_twin

Aw, Tem, we understand, post when you feel better love. I would send you a picture of me in my kitten ears and tail if it would make you feel better, but I doubt it would, may still take the picture though.

SugarHighKira

I have no idea, my writer's block tends to come and go in waves. Like, before I wrote those posts, I had no idea what I was going to write, but once I started writing it went away, sort of. I mean, in my opinion the posts are still total crap, but I did manage a post for each of my characters.
It's okay about not replying, I can wait as long as I need to for a reply, provided it is not past a week or two; though I have waited that long for a reply before, but in a slower moving roleplay.

Desirable Sex Symbol

San_Katt

So I was thinking Spence and Liz can be Band Mates also Gyminsts friends.

And yes working on Kenzie's post in Love.

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dark Gozenta

Works for me.

Okay, I was just curious.

Bashful Autobiographer

LessThan3U

Hey, I just saw your post and now I'm wondering if we can plot smile . Because I think that Eirlys/Snow white and Felicity could be pretty good friends. I think Eirlys would like Felicity a lot, especially because she likes nature and animals.

Plus, I can also see Thomas/mad hatter being a perv and checking her out or flirting with her. Even if he's in love with another girl. It could be due to his frustration that Sable doesn't feel the same way for him.

Blitz17

Well, I'll say that Amelia isn't the losing type, so she won't be backing down anytime soon. Maybe someone might step in, or the whole class may end up focusing in the group. Hah! The teacher might take their bickering just as dialog for the assignment and become impressed at their intense dedication to the project. I think everyone else in the group should probably be involved, which is why I quoted you other players. smile

Lexi Something
XxKrisii_LautnerxX
Temari Twin
Dark Gozenta

temari_twin

I'm very sorry for your lost. You can go on ahead and do whatever you need. It's totally cool with us. I just hope you can feel better about things and be able to enjoy your time.

Desirable Sex Symbol

Kidhiy B

Okay I posted at Sophie and it involved Amelia.
Dark Gozenta

We could do that. Although, how old is she? I was kind of planning on making Vanitas a sophomore since that's the class Ventus is gonna be in.
And I think the second half of your post got cut off. ^^;;;

Blitz17

Awesome! Then I shall bring that up with Temari the next time she's online! That's true! Oh I'm sure that they would have a blast doing all sorts of random stuff to try to get people to laugh. That works for me. Pranking time! XD
Yes. Yes we are. And it makes life fun! Ummmm...yeah. That's always a little awkward. Especially because I have a friend who has basically decided that that's my name instead of my real one. XD
Exactly! So they have to keep their grades up for that at least! And while Seth's parents are anything but overbearing, if his grades started to slip, they'd be on him about it. Yes! Time to represent boys! Haha.
Well it's definitely random if nothing else! Haha. Seriously? Oh Timmy. What an awesome friend you are. Others should be jealous. XD

San_Katt

Ohhh. So once you get going your muses kind of take over and it just all sort of comes out? I'll need to work on that method. Sometimes you just need kick-start, right? I don't think they're bad. But then again, we're usually our own worst critics, right?
Okay. I'm gonna try to get his post up sometime today since I finally have time to write at least a little. Really? Well, I guess slow moving roleplays are called that for a reason, right? XD;;

~Maxfortune's Queen

Lonely Faun

Kidhiy B
LessThan3U

Hey, I just saw your post and now I'm wondering if we can plot smile . Because I think that Eirlys/Snow white and Felicity could be pretty good friends. I think Eirlys would like Felicity a lot, especially because she likes nature and animals.

Plus, I can also see Thomas/mad hatter being a perv and checking her out or flirting with her. Even if he's in love with another girl. It could be due to his frustration that Sable doesn't feel the same way for him.

I'm totally game!

Do you want Eirlys and Felicity to already know each other, or to meet now?

I think that would be a funny little encounter- Thomas and Felicity- she might freak out on him a bit lol... Who knows?

Let us plot!

Edit:
Sooooo, Issa and Thomas probably know each other- somewhat- right? I mean, since they are both on the swim team?

In a relationship with star dazl

Sparkly Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200
SugarHighKira

Yeah in class is rather boring.... I have no ideas whatsoever for class activities.

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
SugarHighKira

Yeah, I suppose.
Yeah, I love slow moving roleplays, on occasion, but right now, I need some active, well paced roleplays, which is why I keep starting 1x1s.
xo_KittyCupcake_xo

Hmmmmm . . . well, I think in Geometry around this time of year, we were learning how to find the distance between two parallel lines. I don't have time to post now but I'll try to come up with an activity that works with that and use the mule to post as the teacher to get an activity started with that.

San_Katt

They are definitely helpful when you have a busy schedule or get writer's block a lot.
Oh really? Okay!Then I will definitely get to work on replying for ya.
1x1s? Sounds like fun! I'll admit that I enjoy doing those a lot too. n__n

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces