Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Gozenta

Hi and welcome! 8D
Ooooh. Sounds like fun characters! At this point I'm only playing Seth(Sora)
Do you wanna plot anything? Or at least decide if they get along or not?

temari_twin

Unfortunately I've never seen the movie so I don't know the character well enough.
Oh gosh! That would be hilarious! But I get what you mean.
Well, what can you tell me about him other than the fact that he's kind of a nerd?

TAO-OPPA

It sounds like it! I'll have to look them up sometime soon then!
True. So at least I'm trying. And I do slowly start to remember names if I see them often enough.
Alrighty! That works for me too.
Oh right! I could see him as being curious about that seeing how those two tend to act on their own and when together.
Okie-doke! I'm asking for ideas now but I'll definitely bring it up.

San_Katt

Yay for profiles being done! That's usually a huge relief.
And then of course you find the posting layouts. XD;;
Really? Well good! Feeling better is always good news. Hmmmm. I don't know much about that kind of stuff but it does sound a little strange.
Yes! All sorts of plotting needs to be going on here!
Oh yeah. You can't really have Sora and Riku without them being friends somehow. Yay band buddies! :3
I can easily see them doing stuff like that. They are both rather competitive by nature.
Hmmmmm. Which kind of sax? Alto, tenor, or berri? As awesome as the drumline is, for some reason I don't see that really being his spot. Although every person is different.
It's just that, with how standoffish he can be, the drumline just sounds like it would clash with his personality.
Oh! Speaking of Seth and Seung, we're trying to figure out how Copernicus (Zexion) would play into things. Seeing as how the confrontation between him and Riku in Chain of Memories had him using Sora's image we were trying to decide if anything like that may have happened at school that potentially led Seung and Copernicus to be "frienemies". Any ideas?
Well, I could see him joining her in some of the crazy stuff that she does. Although I guess it depends on what it is exactly.
But at the same time, I don't see them being as close of friends as he is with Seung.
So maybe, friends but they don't really go out of their way to hang out with each other?
Okay! I'll be sure to look for an holes in my schedule that I can fit it into. n__n

OG Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
      A Dreamers Remorse

and we need to plot for shock&lock. :D

SugarHighKira

song is someday by u-kiss. > w <
      yeah, that's good enough. ;D
      thanks for telling her. i feel pretty lazy right now.

Temari_Twin

USE IT. white and nerdy is hilarious. xD
      or you can use this: super junior m - super girl.
      it's about a girl who likes this jerk. but the sweet guy is telling her to
      forget him, because he's a better option than her current boyfriend.

alma( melody ) is sisters with kara( ariel ) and they're close.
      alma( melody ) is good friends with leda( megara ).
      alma( melody ) doesn't know seung( riku ) is looking out for her.
      alma( melody ) and sable( sally ) are friends and play fight together.
      copernicus( zexion ) is frenemies with seung( riku ).
      copernicus( zexion ) is acquainted with sable( sally ).
      copernicus( zexion ) and natasha( namine ) are like siblings even though copernicus( zexion ) won't admit it.
      copernicus( zexion ) is best friends with xavier( xigbar ).
      copernicus( zexion ) and seth( sora ) have history, although seth( sora ) doesn't realize it.

Adorable Believer

TAO-OPPA
      A Dreamers Remorse

and we need to plot for shock&lock. :D

XD haha alright, shall we plot a bit right now? I've got nothing better to do right now :p
I kinda figure that they would know each other since they were kids xD Noah (lock) is still set on being the leader out them :3

OG Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
      A Dreamers Remorse

yes, the three of them shall be best friends. but because shock is a girl,
      and she believes she is the smarter one, she has proclaimed herself leader.
      unless you don't want her to be?

copernicus( zexion ) and natasha( namine ) are like siblings even though copernicus( zexion ) won't admit it.
      copernicus( zexion ) and seth( sora ) have history, although seth( sora ) doesn't realize it.

Adorable Believer

TAO-OPPA

Ha, I remember that in the movie Lock & shock would always fight about who would be the leader xD lock is still gonna fight about it, but it's cool for shock to be he leader :3 lock is just gonna try to trick her out of it even though he's dumber than her.

OG Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
      A Dreamers Remorse

hehe. it's funny. but they're still birds of a feather, so it's all good.
      alright, that sounds good to me. :D

noelle( shock ) and noah( lock ) are best friends.

Adorable Believer

TAO-OPPA

XD ha ha yes. they'll always be birds of a feather c: cuz not many people put up with them
i know leda (meg) doesn't x3
yay U: now i find myself bored again..

OG Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
      A Dreamers Remorse

bored? what for?

noelle( shock ) and noah( lock ) are best friends.

Adorable Believer

TAO-OPPA

My family is making me feel lonely -___- I'm not legal to drink and my computer is being the worlds biggest jerk to me and won't let me photoshop my art D:
Aside from that, I'm perfectly fine. Tired, but fine xD

OG Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
      A Dreamers Remorse

ahaha, the time will come when you can drink. c: i'm glad you're not underage
      drinking though!
      but your computer... ooh. i can help if you want. but yeah, alright. i can understand that. :D

Adorable Believer

TAO-OPPA

XD yeah, in +6 years i'll be legal! but alcohol taste disgusting .__. i prefer energy drinks to beer
my poor computer :c its like "haha dream. imma be a jerk to you & not open adobe photo sop >:3 "
x3 thanks, but i'll probably just do it tomorrow so i can do the line art tonight (actually its morning) before my mom realizes im still awake.

OG Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
      A Dreamers Remorse

yes, alcohol tastes disgusting. i mistook it for coke, and i instantly spit it back into
      my dad's cup. i was so dumb, we didn't even have any soda at the time. damn.
      OH IT'S YOUR ART. not your graphics. xD i misread that. i couldn't help you even
      if i wanted to lol. not that i don't.

Desirable Sex Symbol

SugarHighKira

Well Sophia (Belle) and Abigal (Sarabi) will be nice to you. Also Belle is shy at times and if Sora is a friends with Belle she is close to them.

Oh also Zira hates everyone besides maybe her friends and family.

Adorable Believer

TAO-OPPA

I've had beer, corona, blue moon, and champagne xD and 3 of those were at a one year olds party last year lol god I hate mistaking it for soda .__. I mistook my dads corona for apple juice. Then I realized "we don't buy apple juice anymore o.o "
Haha yeah xD i already fixed all my graphics. Imma blame lack of sleep for that c:

OG Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
      A Dreamers Remorse

woah haha. i've had a bit of a light margarita thing. like a sip. the alcohol was almost nothing,
      still tasted gross. bleeeeeeeeeech. gosh, i know right? mistaking it makes me feel dumb. D:
      because i know my dad loves beer, he would never drink anything else at a party... emotion_facepalm

alright then. are you gonna go to bed?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces