Page 10 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 3 ]
I Don't Care 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 > >>

Shameless Bit

Kiya Rose
the NAUGHTY HAUGHTY nerd

User Image

xxxxxKiya Rose ~ I kind of enjoyed the post, the quality was still nice, and quantity of course isn't what is important if you can serve out a nice post. And with Azrael seeing that she doesn't like to be treated like a kid, odds are he will do so to tease her quite often.
                                  I wasn't well versed in the terms Tsundere and Dere dere, so I had to look them up to see that she is either cold and distant, or love struck. Which I find entertainment can come from either, and I think I would prefer it to be a mystery on my end, more fun for me that way.

the NAUGHTY HAUGHTY nerd ~ I see you lurking.

Anti Inquisitor

the NAUGHTY HAUGHTY nerd
// lurks

YOU!

Shameless Bit

Forlorn Toaster

User Image

xxxxxWell I kind of put it together from your post that she wasn't much of a people person, so Azrael will have to either force her to find enjoyment in his company, or just start beating the crap out of him for sexual harassment on a daily basis.
                                  Also thank you, I was hoping it came out funny, or at least just a fun read at the very least. This character is a fully development of my own perverted and comedic side of my personality. In truth though, I have to say he is almost exactly who I am personality wise, though I believe I have a small level of maturity compared to Azrael, not by much though. Oh and I am not as touchy as he is, I can't do that to people.

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu

" Haha thanks. I feel better about it now :'3
Deredere doesn't have to be love struck. It can just be general cuteness to the point of everyone turning and going Awh! xD I haven't decided between the two. She's really indifferent and pretty emotionless, so I'm learning towards tsundere. But with deredere they don't have to act cute at all, it's just how it turns out. Idk. :v We'll see ~ "

hydrogen jukebox's Princess

Desirable Poster

Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu

You see nothing ~ ninja
but- HELLO < 3

Forlorn Toaster

Uh ohs. I've been spotted xD
The jig is up. I couldn't ninja my way out of this one ;-;

Anti Inquisitor

Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu
Forlorn Toaster

User Image

xxxxxWell I kind of put it together from your post that she wasn't much of a people person, so Azrael will have to either force her to find enjoyment in his company, or just start beating the crap out of him for sexual harassment on a daily basis.
                                  Also thank you, I was hoping it came out funny, or at least just a fun read at the very least. This character is a fully development of my own perverted and comedic side of my personality. In truth though, I have to say he is almost exactly who I am personality wise, though I believe I have a small level of maturity compared to Azrael, not by much though. Oh and I am not as touchy as he is, I can't do that to people.

Lol yeah.
People are not her strong suit.
If he did that she would likely get more and more annoyed with him, which would be pretty funny xD

Anti Inquisitor

the NAUGHTY HAUGHTY nerd
Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu

You see nothing ~ ninja
but- HELLO < 3

Forlorn Toaster

Uh ohs. I've been spotted xD
The jig is up. I couldn't ninja my way out of this one ;-;

I spotted you before.
There is no ninjaing.

hydrogen jukebox's Princess

Desirable Poster