Welcome to Gaia! ::

A RUNABOUT!
a 1x1 search thread
User Image
CRAVINGS
Monkey Island, something goofy, edgy and surreal inspired by old cartoons and screwball comedies, something electroswing inspired, and literally anything you think I might like a lot, period.

Hello, Gaians. I'm looking for a one on one RP -- several, actually. I'm very flexible, but simultaneously quite picky; although it is more than likely if you know what I'm craving, and, more importantly, understand it, you're the coolest ******** person alive. And also a beautiful and very attractive thing and we should totally roleplay together, you sexy beast.

I will not promise to post 1500 words or more a post. It's not because I can't. It's because I don't have the time to commit to something like that. I want something laid back, relaxed, and probably comedic. I really don't care if you're not funny, so long as you have fun with it, it'll be great! =D

I'm always willing to try new things and ideas. PM me if you think something might strike my interest! I won't bite, and most of the time I'm very friendly.

Lastly, I need some sort of external conflict in my RPs. I cannot RP straight drama. It's boring. I need an antagonist, and I will be more than happy to play him myself.

What do I RP? Tons of things. My cravings are above, and I want those the most but I really want you to suggest, suggest, suggest! I love new stimulus! =D Especially if it's vintage Hollywood, art deco, raygun gothic, or otherwise.

What do I not RP? Any fandoms that have a TON of exposure. For s**t like BBC's Sherlock, the Avengers, Twilight, Doctor Who, and Homestuck, you don't need to come to me to get a good RP about them. I want obscure things that people hardly do -- otherwise why would I even post a thread?

About me:
- Legal male in the EST time zone
- Never in my right mind
- Easily amused
- Love chatting over AIM
- Write in my spare time
- Animation, history, and animation history are my favorite subjects, period
- Love enthusiastic people
- Hold myself to very high standards
- Love making people happy
- Will literally RP anywhere
- Love cute, cartoony things
- Will never intentionally ditch without telling you. If I haven't replied, I've either gotten busy, am between slowly working on it and procrastinating, or have just plain forgotten.
User Image
Old people are the funniest things ever.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff