Sally The Silent
Justinian The Great
Sally The Silent
Justinian The Great
Sally The Silent
Justinian The Great

Oh, haha. cx That's cool!
I speak French, I have 5 years of experience with it xD

Oh Fun~ I can't learn another language. I've tried learning Japanese, Turkish, and Spanish but I suck at it.

It does take a lot of dedication. The worst part is, if you don't practice is constantly, you will easily forget it, haha. It is horrible cx

Ah XD Well they were all school required classes so I wasn't really dedicated to learning rather than the grade

Oh my, those are interesting language classes to be required cx
Well, actually, only Turkish seems interesting to me.
For us, language classes aren't required. I'm going purely to learn the language cx

Oh XD well Japanese was for pleasure but I went to a school where there were a lot of people from Turkey so they offered it as a language. I also tried learning Gaelic and Korean but never got passed the hello and goodbye parts.

Oh my xD
Want to hear something funny?
I wanted to take Japanese, but when I was about...15(When I entered highschool) by grandfather told me to take French for no reason other than the fact that there would be more girls. Wow, he was a player...xD Now, I've been at this language for almost 6 years, and not once, have I approached a female classmate.

Adventuring Abductee

Justinian The Great
Sally The Silent
Justinian The Great
Sally The Silent
Justinian The Great

It does take a lot of dedication. The worst part is, if you don't practice is constantly, you will easily forget it, haha. It is horrible cx

Ah XD Well they were all school required classes so I wasn't really dedicated to learning rather than the grade

For us, language classes aren't required. I'm going purely to learn the language cx

Oh XD well Japanese was for pleasure but I went to a school where there were a lot of people from Turkey so they offered it as a language. I also tried learning Gaelic and Korean but never got passed the hello and goodbye parts.

Oh my xD
I wanted to take Japanese, but when I was about...15(When I entered highschool) by grandfather told me to take French for no reason other than the fact that there would be more girls. Wow, he was a player...xD Now, I've been at this language for almost 6 years, and not once, have I approached a female classmate.

I wanted to learn Japanese in my Weeaboo phase but then I grew out of it.
And that reminds me of when guys like to join ballet because they think they'll be surrounded by girls in tights but then there's like 3 girls cause a bunch of other guys had the same idea.

DemeThoth's King

Risky Teenager

11,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sally The Silent
Justinian The Great
Sally The Silent
Justinian The Great
Sally The Silent
Justinian The Great

Oh my xD

And that reminds me of when guys like to join ballet because they think they'll be surrounded by girls in tights but then there's like 3 girls cause a bunch of other guys had the same idea.

Right ? Haha.
Surprisingly, he was right about the amount of girls that joined. Class of 47, and I'd say 90% are females. Sadly, I detest them all xD They are all like the person you described in that story you sent me in a PM

Adventuring Abductee

Justinian The Great
Sally The Silent
Justinian The Great
Sally The Silent
Justinian The Great

Oh my xD

Right ? Haha.
Surprisingly, he was right about the amount of girls that joined. Class of 47, and I'd say 90% are females. Sadly, I detest them all xD They are all like the person you described in that story you sent me in a PM

Oh my god that would be terrible XD Luckily I'm not trying to woo anyone. Cause I have someone that wants to woo me for the rest of my life beginning one day ... with terrible terrible jokes ...

DemeThoth's King

Risky Teenager

11,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sally The Silent
Justinian The Great
Sally The Silent
Justinian The Great
Sally The Silent
Justinian The Great

Oh my xD

Right ? Haha.

Oh my god that would be terrible XD Luckily I'm not trying to woo anyone. Cause I have someone that wants to woo me for the rest of my life beginning one day ... with terrible terrible jokes ...

Aww, that's adorable cx Keep them forever!

Adventuring Abductee

Justinian The Great
Sally The Silent
Justinian The Great
Sally The Silent
Justinian The Great

Oh my xD

Right ? Haha.

I shall !! They're like perfect in every single way~
OH, when I was learning Turkish, we started the year out with me, another girl, and two guys, along with the teacher. And it was so fun, we'd play awesome games to learn and stuff. Then we got three more guys ( who were really loud ) and it through off the balance.

DemeThoth's King

Risky Teenager

11,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sally The Silent
Justinian The Great
Sally The Silent
Justinian The Great
Sally The Silent
Justinian The Great

Oh my xD

Right ? Haha.

OH, when I was learning Turkish, we started the year out with me, another girl, and two guys, along with the teacher. And it was so fun, we'd play awesome games to learn and stuff. Then we got three more guys ( who were really loud ) and it through off the balance.

Nooo! Thats horrible Dx
My french 1 class was just 15 people that got along very well. Then a horde of new girls joined in and it went from peaceful friends to GOOOOOOSSSSSSSSIIIIIIPPPPPPPPP. Half the time they don't even speak french....if they even can. And it's been four years.

Adventuring Abductee

Justinian The Great
Sally The Silent
Justinian The Great
Sally The Silent
Justinian The Great

Right ? Haha.

Nooo! Thats horrible Dx
My french 1 class was just 15 people that got along very well. Then a horde of new girls joined in and it went from peaceful friends to GOOOOOOSSSSSSSSIIIIIIPPPPPPPPP. Half the time they don't even speak french....if they even can. And it's been four years.

I love gossip but only if it's good gossip. Like, I don't care if Kim and Kanye had a baby, I wanna know what salty ish y'all are doing in your freetime. Like who caught who canoodling with their best friends bf and all that jazz.

In grade 7 Spanish I let these 3 girls use my phone in exchange for answers. Worked out perfect as I was the good quiet student.

DemeThoth's King

Risky Teenager

11,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sally The Silent
Justinian The Great
Sally The Silent
Justinian The Great
Sally The Silent
Justinian The Great

Right ? Haha.

Nooo! Thats horrible Dx

I love gossip but only if it's good gossip. Like, I don't care if Kim and Kanye had a baby, I wanna know what salty ish y'all are doing in your freetime. Like who caught who canoodling with their best friends bf and all that jazz.

In grade 7 Spanish I let these 3 girls use my phone in exchange for answers. Worked out perfect as I was the good quiet student.

Oh, nice xD I am so well off with everyone that I hear everything. Who proposed to who, or who cheated, etc. Even though I don't much care, haha.
I got paid to transport....dirty pictures one time. Didn't want to, and I still am disappointed for doing it. but hey, I was 14 and wanted to buy a new game.

Adventuring Abductee

Justinian The Great
Sally The Silent
Justinian The Great
Sally The Silent
Justinian The Great

Nooo! Thats horrible Dx

Oh, nice xD I am so well off with everyone that I hear everything. Who proposed to who, or who cheated, etc. Even though I don't much care, haha.
I got paid to transport....dirty pictures one time. Didn't want to, and I still am disappointed for doing it. but hey, I was 14 and wanted to buy a new game.

I've never been offered money to " transport pictures " before. Good for me I guess XD
One time I had a guy ask me out after only knowing me for 5 hours, then he called me b***h when I said no because I was seeing someone else at the time. Then for the rest of the school year he called me names and s**t.

DemeThoth's King

Risky Teenager

11,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sally The Silent
Justinian The Great
Sally The Silent
Justinian The Great
Sally The Silent
Justinian The Great

Nooo! Thats horrible Dx

I've never been offered money to " transport pictures " before. Good for me I guess XD
One time I had a guy ask me out after only knowing me for 5 hours, then he called me b***h when I said no because I was seeing someone else at the time. Then for the rest of the school year he called me names and s**t.

I'll never do it again. I wasn't even paid alot Dx Stuff like that was stupid back then, haha.
Oh my, that is stupid. He doesn't really get how it must work Haha

Omnipresent Rabbit

9,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Lol, Justin~
your profile said that magnus was born several years before the prince, but roth's 1 year older~ lol~ just tellin'~

Adventuring Abductee

Justinian The Great
Sally The Silent
Justinian The Great
Sally The Silent
Justinian The Great

Nooo! Thats horrible Dx

I'll never do it again. I wasn't even paid alot Dx Stuff like that was stupid back then, haha.

Aww, well they most likely have been deleted, so you're probably safe~ ( though I have actually sent some to ex's and have a nagging fear they still have them )
And yeah, he wanted a girlfriend just to say he had one, which is how it is for a lot of middle school and highschool

DemeThoth's King

Risky Teenager

11,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sally The Silent
Justinian The Great
Sally The Silent
Justinian The Great
Sally The Silent
Justinian The Great

Nooo! Thats horrible Dx

Aww, well they most likely have been deleted, so you're probably safe~ ( though I have actually sent some to ex's and have a nagging fear they still have them )
And yeah, he wanted a girlfriend just to say he had one, which is how it is for a lot of middle school and highschool

Oh no! Never ever ever do that! Just do it in person! Not over messages, those are permanent! Dx
Thats stupid. Women aren't...trophies. I think that is a good word? Don't date a woman unless you have a general interest in her Dx

Omnipresent Rabbit

9,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Justinian The Great
Lol, Justin~
your profile said that magnus was born several years before the prince, but roth's 1 year older~ lol~ just tellin'~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff