M O D E R A T I O N
          xxxxxxxx[ B E E L Z E B U B ] && Lucifers Broken Angel

I N S P I R A T I O N
          xxxxxxxxOdin Sphere Tales of Legendia

G E N R E
          xxxxxxxxMedieval Fantasy Vampire

S K I L L x L E V E L
          xxxxxxxxLiterate

Welcome to ( ♔ ) a POUND of FLESH. This thread is a sequel to the long time running roleplay "'Til Death do us Part". It began as a thread in Barton Town, but when that died, a few of us that were still interested in the roleplay decided to move it elsewhere. So, we packed our bags and started it fresh in the Void & Unused guild. That incarnation had been up and actively going for well over a year, nearly reaching 80 pages of In Character posts before it finally began to stagnate and lose member interest. So, in an effort to continue the RP and hopefully rekindle the thread, we have moved from our long time home within the guild, revamped the thread entirely, given the plot a severe overhaul, and happily present it to you now.

Despite this being a sequel, I'd like to say that any prior knowledge of the original RP is not necessary in joining. I suppose I should give fair warning now, however. All pairings are fully welcome here. Hetero, yaoi, yuri. It all goes. So if you are offended by the thought of same gendered couples, then you may as well leave. If, by chance, we have garnered your attention, please scroll down and enjoy. Or visit the OoC page if you have any questions/comments/wish to chat with the active members.

User Image User Image User Imagexxx
          User ImageUser Image

August 01, 2010:
                                              • Construction begins.

August 10, 2010:
                                              • Thread completed. Minor alterations will be made before the thread is moved from the Test Forum and to Barton Town.
                                              • Taking reserves from friends and known RPers.

September 01, 2010:
                                              • Thread moved to Barton Town and now open to public applications.
                                              • Once a good number of the profiles are in, the RP will be opened to posting.

September 03, 2010:
                                              • Links Out section added.

September 14, 2010:
                                              • The official opening date for the IC thread is now set to the 17th.

September 17, 2010:
                                              • You may all begin posting. There are no designated starting points for any of the characters, so hop in wherever you see fit.
                                              • Since it was not previously stated in any formal sense, the time of day will be mid afternoon in the RP itself. This is so the human characters will not be put out. Making it night was fine when the cast was nothing but Vampires, but since half will now be keeping regular hours, we have to accommodate them. More often than not, time skips will be initiated when the hour gets far too late and all good little mortals must be off to sleep. We shall simply jump to the next morning. Unless, of course, something relevant to the plot must occur at night.

September 22, 2010:
                                              • We are nearly full now in the character department. The only slot available to new applicants is the Lovesick Youth.
                                              • If, however, you are already a member of the RP and would like to make additional characters, I will consider them. Just ask via PM or in the OoC. But I would like to avoid anymore Vampires. We can fit an additional human into the mix, simply to even the sides out, but that is it. Although, if you would like an Other, we certainly have more room for those.

September 23, 2010:
                                              • Since we lost our Tenacious Crimelord, we now have a blank human role available to the public on top of the Lovesick Youth.

September 25, 2010:
                                              • We have finally gotten an applicant for the last pre-made slot, so welcome Shinji Takimono as our Lovesick Youth. We've got a really good group here and I am pleased to see this thing thriving the way it is. So thank you to all of our current members.
                                              • There is now only one available position before the thread is officially closed to new applicants.

September 26, 2010:
                                              • The roleplay is now full. We are no longer accepting any new applicants.

October 09, 2010:
                                              • With the removal of the Lovesick Youth, we now have an available slot. Everyone that had previous interaction with the character is to go about as if it never occurred.

October 21, 2010:
                                              • We are full up again and no longer accepting new applicants.

October 27, 2010:
                                              • Because of a lack of activity in both the IC [the allotted week having come and gone without any word] and the OoC, MorbyX_x has been dropped from the RP.

November 21, 2010:
                                              • Because of a lack of activity in both the IC [the allotted week having come and gone without any word] and the OoC, Shisuzen has been dropped from the RP.

December 03, 2010:
                                              • Because of a lack of activity in both the IC [the allotted week having come and gone without any word] and the OoC, Kethien_Timir has been dropped from the RP.

January 18, 2011:
                                              • A time skip has been implemented. We are now beginning on the following day.

March 13, 2011:
                                              • Because of a lack of activity in both the IC [the allotted week having come and gone without any word] and the OoC, TyroGrandee and E p s i i l o n_ have been dropped from the RP.

March 19, 2011:
                                              xx__k a w a ii A N G E L has unfortunately dropped from the RP.
                                              • Because of a lack of activity in both the IC [the allotted week having come and gone without any word] and the OoC, SacrilegeAngel has been dropped from the RP.

June 1, 2011:
                                              • Because of a lack of activity in both the IC [the allotted week having come and gone without any word] and the OoC, Starlight Flower and xD a n c e xx have been dropped from the RP.
                                              • The Lovesick Youth is open yet again, along with a few blank slots for vampires.

July 23, 2011:
                                              • Because of a lack of activity in both the IC [the allotted week having come and gone without any word] and the OoC, Silabus Whitelight has been dropped from the RP.

October 10, 2011:
                                              • Because of a lack of activity in both the IC [the allotted week having come and gone without any word] and the OoC, SacrilegeAngel has been dropped from the RP.

December 30, 2011:
                                              • We are officially full.

Febuary 5, 2012:
                                              • We have an open slot under the humans.

April 18, 2012:
                                              • I am sprucing up the IC. No one panic if it looks like s**t for a bit.

April 21, 2012:
                                              • Sprucing is done. Enjoy.

April 29, 2012:
                                              • A time skip has been made to try and spark more activity. Get to posting.

July 24, 2012:
                                              Aeolith has dropped from the RP.

August 5, 2012:
                                              Poison_Grass has dropped from the RP.
-cuts the ribbon-

l BEELZEBUB l's Princess

Obsessive Genius

You're holding my hand but you don't understand
So where I am going, you wont be in the end
I'm dreaming in colors
Of getting the chance
Of dreaming of trying the perfect romance

User Image

-invades-
;D

User Image

I'm dreaming the dream, and I'll sing to share
In search of the door, to open your mind
In search of the cure of mankind
Help us were drowning
So close up inside
-waves a white flag-

l BEELZEBUB l's Princess

Obsessive Genius

I'm dreaming in colors
Of getting the chance

User Image

Victory!
XD
Unfortunately we can't make it a sausage fest as my avi is no longer a guy.

User Image

Help us were drowning
So close up inside
And can't go for the clam bake since mine is a manly man.
BD

l BEELZEBUB l's Princess

Obsessive Genius

I'm dreaming in colors
Of getting the chance

User Image

Oh darn.
XDD
Someday... -determined look-

User Image

Help us were drowning
So close up inside
Yes, someday.
Need to do the naked one too.
But that won't be as hard, methinks.

Dapper Dabbler

9,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Its achievement working time! YOU CAN SEE CARLS BUTT! 8DD
It won't work in this thread.
XD
I was dumb and didn't turn around until after putting up the first three posts.
D:

-gropes Carl's butt-

Dapper Dabbler

9,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
You whore! getting my hopes up! I HATE YOU! *runs off sobbing*

*comes back and slaps* You leave innocent Carl alone! D<

l BEELZEBUB l's Princess

Obsessive Genius

I'm dreaming in colors
Of getting the chance

User Image

You can come post in my thread.
;D
Bam!

Ooh~ A butt!
XD

User Image

Help us were drowning
So close up inside
I'm sorry!
I didn't think about it until after.
XD

You should come to the planning thread in the Test forum Ether and I are posting in instead.
BD

-goes off to grope Die instead-
He'll let me molest him!
D<

l BEELZEBUB l's Princess

Obsessive Genius

I'm dreaming in colors
Of getting the chance

User Image

Yes! Join us!
>w<
Anyone who posts there should get it if I read the details right.
-nod nod-

Pffft! Yes, Die will cooperate.
User Image
XD

User Image

Help us were drowning
So close up inside

Quick Reply

Submit