Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which two characters would you like to see on a date?

Sachiko x Shuukou 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Shizuka x Tetsuya 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Souji x Sachiko 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Souji x Kaito 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 2 ]
Shizuka x Sachiko (<3) 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 >

Fashionable Fatcat

Oh man, I'm so sorry. I just checked the OCC, cause I was focused on posting and it may not have been needed. ) :

very depressing, sorry Miya.

I find that Fruits basket is a very uncommon roleplay so some people may not be open to do it. But I believe that reopening might be a good idea. I really do like this roleplay and the direction that it was going. : )

Aged Humorist

9,425 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
No, Tofu, your posts moved me to tears. I think I'm just having a harsh day, but I'm feeling better with these posts from you.

I'll make a final decision today or Friday. I really like this rp, so I may just reopen it as a private group rp.

Fashionable Fatcat

well I'm happy that my posts made you feel better. I was just worried that I was making people wait...

Whatever your decision, I'll respect it Miya. This is a great roleplay with great people

Aged Humorist

9,425 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Timid 100
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Okay everyone, I have taken the time and thought long and hard on what to do for our small group now. I love everyone that has been sticking with this rp and have put up with so many people vanishing. You all are wonderful to me and I can't think of anyone else for a more dedicated group. With that said, I would like to invite those that are remaining to join a private rp. It will be the same storyline, but continuing after Tomoko has returned. Since Kira is having her own things to do in RL, I'll make a NPC god until she comes back. I'll ask her if she wishes to join us and go from there. Also, since Kira is missing, Jin you'll have to manage without Shuu. You can come with any story so long as Shuu doesn't get out of the estate. I don't think it's right to carry Shuu with Kaito, so Kaito will be on his own.

For everyone else! If you wish to stay with this rp and want to join a private rp, then please send me a PM titled "I'm staying" that way I know who is.

A private rp will be different from the rp we are currently in. I will not pester you to post after certain times and I expect you to do the same. If we're all agreeing to this new rp, we have to understand that everyone has other things they are doing besides this. So we wont be a quick response rp.

Once I get a majority of people wanting to continue on, then I'll make the private rp and begin a new intro post and we'll start from there.

That's it.

Fashionable Fatcat

Its got so hot all of a sudden.

Thunderstorms last week now blistering hotness AGGGHH

Blessed Wench

9,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
-TofuKimchi-
Its got so hot all of a sudden.

Thunderstorms last week now blistering hotness AGGGHH

Sounds like the place I used to live. Much sympathy for you

Fashionable Fatcat

Haha, thanks Laney. It's getting better though...kinda.

Blessed Wench

9,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
-TofuKimchi-
Haha, thanks Laney. It's getting better though...kinda.

So do you want me to post as Laney or do you want to go first as Tetsuya?

Fashionable Fatcat

sorry, can I have you wait like one more day Laney? I know what I'm going to post as Tetsuya and it would be an easier transition for laney as I believe.

Aged Humorist

9,425 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Timid 100
I'll post as Sachiko sometime this week. o 3o got caught up in some things.
                      User Image
                            xxxUser Image
                                                xxxx JIN !!
                                                xxxxxxx내 가 바로 J to the A to the Y in the BOSS !!

User Image
                                                              yeah same.
                                                              dance schedule kept me busier than i thought it would.
                                                              got half a post saved in a word doc. ^^
                                                              it'll be up soon.

xx X ` xx 누 구보다도 더 멋진!!
                                          우릴 보여주기 위해 turning back 태양처럼 타오르는 my chic style xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Blessed Wench

9,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
-TofuKimchi-
sorry, can I have you wait like one more day Laney? I know what I'm going to post as Tetsuya and it would be an easier transition for laney as I believe.

Yeah of course. Sorry I get impatient sometimes redface

Aged Humorist

9,425 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Timid 100
So, I'm banning myself from the computer for the day. I need to get some school work done and study, study, study.
                      User Image
                            xxxUser Image
                                                xxxx JIN !!
                                                xxxxxxx내 가 바로 J to the A to the Y in the BOSS !!

User Image
                                                              study, study, study!
                                                              best of luck! ^^

xx X ` xx 누 구보다도 더 멋진!!
                                          우릴 보여주기 위해 turning back 태양처럼 타오르는 my chic style xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fashionable Fatcat

There we go. Finally posted as Tetsuya. It should be okay, wasn't really sure cause Sohma family's assets were taken away but Tetsuya needs a job! Dx So I just kept him as just personal and other matters laywer.

Mwahaha, face the wrath of Tetsuya Laney! >: 3D <- evil mustached man is evil

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces