Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which two characters would you like to see on a date?

Sachiko x Shuukou 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Shizuka x Tetsuya 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Souji x Sachiko 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Souji x Kaito 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 2 ]
Shizuka x Sachiko (<3) 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 > >>

@ Jin: I know, I just don't get it. 'What is Love" is maybe just not my song... or maybe I just need more replays XD

@ Tofu: Oh, I forgot U-Kiss!

They're all so hot XD

Fashionable Fatcat

@Uncon: anyways, besides the kpop talk, how is life with you? : 3 I hope it is faring well.

@Jin: lol, ironically, IU is one of the few girl solo singers that I can not listen to. I liked her pre debut weirdly.

every boy group? xD is there one that you like out of all?

@Kira: That's understandable. Drawing OC's for fun? : 3

you should draw me instead : D even though I'm only a horse thingy. xD
                      User Image
                            xxxUser Image
                                                xxxx JIN !!
                                                xxxxxxx내 가 바로 J to the A to the Y in the BOSS !!

User Image
                                                              @contradictions
                                                              'what is love'?
                                                              that's definitely not on the track list...
                                                              o.o;;
                                                              what song is that?

@tofu
                                                              yeah, basically all of them.
                                                              i guess my top five (not in order) would be dna, infinite, mblaq, block b and big bang.
                                                              but i listen to every group. xD;;

xx X ` xx 누 구보다도 더 멋진!!
                                          우릴 보여주기 위해 turning back 태양처럼 타오르는 my chic style xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Tofu: Eh, it's ok. I ninja'd for a while because homework and my grades were getting to be a little too much. (Darn Japanese 5!) But, as of this moment, I am doing well. We will know for sure after the 15th though :3

@ Kira: OC's are amazing ^^ and it's understandable. Not many people are into this kind of thing. Well, publicly. And your art is amazing ^^

Edit: @Jin: Ignore my frazzled thinking. ^^;; "What; is love" is Exo's

As for Big Bang, I love it all so fa.. but "Bad Boy" >.>

Adorable Kitty

* ) TOFU

i suck at drawing animals. right now
              i'm reworking my head shot art.
              perhaps i should shaaaaare?
              [/thinks]

Fashionable Fatcat

@Uncon: Oh there, there. Well I hope it'll all be okay, It sounds that you're confident, so that's good.

I am currently failing my take home test and can't help but laugh at my fail. LOL ....TT- TT

@Jin: DNA? ....Why does that not compute in my brain? new group?

@Kira: You should share! : D I haven't seen your art yet! ^ W ^

Adorable Kitty

* ) TOFU

I'm not very good. :Y But here's arts
              to look at. [x] [x][x] [x]
              All of my newest stuff.
                      User Image
                            xxxUser Image
                                                xxxx JIN !!

User Image
                                                              @contradictions
                                                              ohhh, haha~!
                                                              i love bad boy. :3
                                                              makes me wanna get all bundled up and walk around downtown with my ipod.

@tofu
                                                              ah, sorry it's what i call them. ^^;
                                                              daeguknamah.
                                                              they debuted 2010 but have spent the last year or so in japan.

xx X ` xx 누 구보다도 더 멋진!!
Smells of new thread. Lol.
Well my its my day off!.
I swear tonight I'm gonna chain myself to my chair and get the profile done.
Just a few more things to do on it.
Just no motivation.
@ Jin: Huh, maybe I just need to get used to it. But, eh who knows. I mean I hated Block B's NalinA, but now I love it. I'm strange that way >.<

@Tofu: Yah, I'll be fine... I guess... I'll listen to Japanese versions of kpo songs to test comprehension (lol)

@Lil: Hi! ^^

@Kira: You're great! I love the last one yum_puddi

No I shall roll in this thread while I still can...

Aged Humorist

9,425 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
@everyone: I'm typing up the time skip now and it looks like it'll be pretty long. I'l be posting up the reply later tonight so if someone still wants or needs to post they can.
                      User Image
                            xxxUser Image
                                                xxxx JIN !!

User Image
                                                              @contradictions
                                                              hated nalina?? O:
                                                              i never thought that was possible.
                                                              it's number one song i play in my car.
                                                              and even my brother can sing along with some of it.
                                                              haha, i play it wayyyy too much. x3
                                                              i'm glad you no longer hate it.

@satomi
                                                              ohhhh~~~~
                                                              i can't wait!
                                                              my lazy has gotten the better of me and i won't be posting for kaito before the time skip.
                                                              souji's post is a pretty good ending point.
                                                              and gives me more for kaito to angst to himself about. x3
                                                              maybe i'll go watch some drama while i wait for your post~~~

xx X ` xx 누 구보다도 더 멋진!!

I am here!
Finally.
Gonna watch a bit of ouran high school host club and get kyoku done!
. . .Might make some french toast first.
@Jin: I know, right? I can't remember why I hated it either... Oh well, I think my dad is annoyed at me for playing it so often. And it really good, even with the gorilla dance XD

Unstable; WAH!
I missed you!
-hug-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out