Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Fatcat

%%%%%%%%%"""

User Image

xxxWELCOME!!x

» hello my name is juju.
                          » im looking for a good one x one or group roleplay.
                          » my literacy level is advanced, but im looking for a break.
                          » only things i want from my partner is at least three paragraphs, appropriate grammar and spelling.
                          » ohh a couple more things about myself, i play both genders and all sexualitys.

Dapper Fatcat

%%%%%%%%%"""

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

xxxWHATiWANTfromYOU!!x

» tell me a little about yourself. I always like to get to know something about my partner.
                          » share with me your roleplay samples, and let me know your literacy levels.
                          » this isnt really something to learn more a requirment. YOU MUST USE REAL PEOPLE NOT ANIME.
                          » i always love to hear your ideas for a roleplay. So please share with me your ideas and plots if you have any.
                          » one last thing i have a tip for you...i tend to pick my partners based on thier flexability with roles. Oh and i do read samples.

Dapper Fatcat

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxSOMEideasFORoneXone!!x

** Quick Note. I will put a * next to the one that I wish to play the female role, if there is no * I will happily play male or we can do homosexual if you want.
                          and then the underlinedrole is the one I would like.... for everything I am always flexible and will work something out. One last thing My inspiration is below.

♥ = I really really really want to do it and I will do anything to do it.
                          ♣ = I will do it
                          ✎ = convince me.

» Ghost x Vampire ♥
                          xx ↑ Being Human Inspired ↑

» Friend x Single Father
                          xx ↑ Baby & Me - Korean Drama Movie- inspired ↑

» Classical Music Major x Modern Music Major *♣
                          xx ↑ K-Drama Heart Strings/Dream High Inspired ↑

» Secret Assassin x Political Daughter♣
                          xx ↑ some what City hunter inspired but also own Ideas ↑

» Famous x Unknown *♣
                          xx ↑ Generic Inspiration ↑

» Insane criminal x accused non-criminal
                          xx ↑ Asylum inspired ↑

» K-pop Idol x Unknown Foreigner ♥♥
                          xx ↑ No inspiration for this one, but I have a starting point in mind ↑

» im always open for more Ideas from you!

xxxxxx

Dapper Fatcat

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxFILLthisOUT!!x

[color=white]xx[/color]
                          [imgleft]100x100[/imgleft]

[size=10][color=COLOR1][align=right][b]hello[/b][i][size=15]!![/size][/i][color=COLOR2]Dat Hobo Swag[/color]∆™[color=COLOR2]...[/color] my name is [color=COLOR2]username here[/color]™. i was just clicking around here on gaia and i came across your [color=COLOR2]one x one[/color] search thread and thought, hey why not? so here i am. click this this [url=URL TO YOUR SAMPLES HERE][color=white][u][color=COLOR2]link[/color][/u][/color][/url] here to get my samples. i was thinking the both of us could do [color=COLOR2]PUT YOUR PARING HERE [/color]roleplay idea(s)? oh btw i thought you might like to know [color=COLOR2] ANYTHING MORE YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH ME HERE[/COLOR][/align].

[center] Thanks for your time
                          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=COLOR2]NICKNAME[/color][/center]
                          [color=white]xx[/color]
                          [/size][/color]

Dapper Fatcat

xx
User Image

hello!!Dat Hobo Swag∆™... my name is dat hobo swag™. i was just clicking around here on gaia and i came across your one x one search thread and thought, hey why not? so here i am. click this this link here to get my samples. i was thinking the both of us could do in the thrid postroleplay idea(s)? oh btw i thought you might like to know i have an obsession with korean drama and korean pop, also horror things. I speak four languages and currently learning my fifth while I go to school. I am in classes for mu BSRN which I can't wait to get. My UNI if GWU! anywhooos. Im 19 a Girl and I am waiting for people to join this thread.

Thanks for your time
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx juju

xx

Dapper Fatcat

xx
User Image

hello!!Dat Hobo Swag∆™... my name is s ii c k a m o o r e™. i was just clicking around here on gaia and i came across your one x one search thread and thought, hey why not? so here i am. click this this link here to get my samples. i was thinking the both of us could do K-pop Idol x Unknown Foreigner or Secret Assassin x Political Daughteroleplay idea(s)? oh btw i thought you might like to know I can smell toast and I wanna eat it so much, oh god it's making me so hungry i have to go eat

Thanks for your time
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx sick

xx

Dapper Fatcat

s ii c k a m o o r e

Yay! First off I would like to say thank you. And yes! Lets do the idol x foreigner... i dont care which role i do. If i did idol i would use jinwoon if i did foreinger i am not sure exactly who yet but they would be cute haha. But i would really the the foreinger role to a girl. I have a starting point in mind also.
        ... maybe we could also double i play a girl and guy you play a girl and guy? But its whatever....all up to you.

Chanspicy's Waifu

Hopeless Kitten

xx
User Image

hello!!Dat Hobo Swag∆™... my name is Ryeosomniadear™. i was just clicking around here on gaia and i came across your one x one search thread and thought, hey why not? so here i am. click this this link here to get my samples. i was thinking the both of us could do assassin x political daughter, Friend x Single Father, Idol x Foreigner roleplay idea(s)? oh btw i thought you might like to know obviously, i'm a kpop/kdrama nerdlet too haha. I have yet to see city hunter though, but after Personal Taste (I've got three eps. left) i'll be watching it. I love the basic plot of it. um. I'll be eighteen in two days, yep yep. oh, and i can post less than my samples, or up to the level there. it all depends

Thanks for your time
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wookie

xx
Dat Hobo Swag

Heh, I love jinwoon he is sooooo adorbs. If you'd like to double up I'm open to that, but totally happy to just play the foreigner if thats what you want? Ooooh whats your starting point? Color me intrigued
xx
User Image

hello!!Dat Hobo Swag∆™... my name is death traps™. i was just clicking around here on gaia and i came across your one x one search thread and thought, hey why not? so here i am. click this this link here to get my samples. i was thinking the both of us could do split personalities // green card marriageroleplay idea(s)? oh btw i thought you might like to know i post a lot and i like long term roleplays. like pages like roleplays haha. preferably lesbians. c:

Thanks for your time
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx tyler

xx

Dapper Fatcat

s ii c k a m o o r e
        okay well i think we should double. And if we do both our girls could be foreigners that decided to move to Seoul...(dont know reason yet) and then of course out idols are there because they are idols :P and they meet at a night club somewhere. (I was also thinking concert but meh that happens alot with the whole famous and non famous rps i do) anyways if they meet at the club we can have it all be by chance maybe one of the girls is a huge kpop fan while the other is isnt a non fan she just isnt super into it like the other. And we can start with them running into eachother outside the bathroom? If you want to add of changr anything please do. ((Sorry im doing this from my phone right now, my roommate is using my laptop for class work))

RyeosomniaDear

Oh personal tates is great! Im actually watching city hunter right now for the first time im only on episode 7 lol. Its pretty good so far i think you will.like it. Oh and happy early birthday!
        We can do friend and single father :3 i think it can be cute. Love your samples by the way.

death traps

Please elaborate on your split personalities, sounds enteresting. Your samples make me smile.
Dat Hobo Swag

Yes, yes, yes! I think a cute idea would be maybe they're buddies who've moved to Seoul to go to the international school/university? and they sneak into/go to a nightclub and just happen to meet them. I'd love to play the girl who wasn't into k-pop, I think it'd be super cute if you wanted to play the other? I was thinking I'd use t.o.p, I know he's sorta a cliche to use but I just... I just love him so much. What do you think of that?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff