Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

+_|Revelation|_+

In the beginning there was God. God created the Heavens and the earth. God created Hell and the abyss. God created life. It was he who created the dragon. He who created the beast of the ocean.

Ever since the creation and publication of the bible the book of Revelation has been told countless times. Many have studied its words. Others have shunned its words. Those who have taken its words to heart still do not understand it. Though they can spend years in its pages. None will understand it. Man has tried countless times to cheat death. But no matter where they flee. No matter what they've sacrificed. Death will always find them. Now man has turned to the book of Revelation. They have read of the end. They have tapped into its word. They have found a way to cheat the end. But they still do not understand it. They do not understand what they have done. What they have unleashed. That they have unlocked an end far worse than the one they believed they could cheat...

Sugar & Spice

<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>

Table of Contents

i. revelation - introduction
ii. the end of the world - plot
iii. world peace - details
iv. the commandments - rules
v. heaven and hell - setting
vi. sugar - good guys
vii. spice - bad guys
viii. God, angels and prophets - NPCs
ix. those who have been left behind - character application forms
x. news channel 8 - roleplay updates and events, banners and other roleplays
xi. angels and demons - whitelist and blacklist
xii. blank file - reserved
xiii. blank file - reserved
+_|The End Of The World|_+

It was the year 2630. Technology had made startling advancements over the last hundred years. Artificial intelligence had become a thing of the past. Virtual reality had been far outdated. The world had become a place of great power and above all pleasure. But not all was fun and games. Deep in countries of old lay countries of terrible hatred. These countries were bent on the destruction of Israel ever since the war in the Middle East. They had slowly waited in the dark, rebuilding their cities and weapons of mass-destrcution. They were ready. These countries united as one and came to call themselves U.M.M.E. or United Muslims of the Middle East. U.M.M.E.'s one mission was to blow Israel of the face of the earth. The skies above Israel exploded with bombs and not even its shields could protect it. The world launched itself into yet another world war. World War 3. They were fighting for the basic principals of good and evil. Of God and satan.

World peace. At the time it had seemed like the best idea since the wheel. A secret organization, one of great wealth and power illuminated itself. It was the U.W.P.O.W.U. or the Union of World Peace and One World United. As to who its leader was, none knew the answer to that. All the world could do as one by one each country joined its movement was hold its breath as if it were the calm before the storm. For a time, the world was pleasurable again. Though beneath the world peace, the love and the wealth were lies, deceit and something worse...evil itself. Christians everywhere formed groups and resistance movements warning of the end of the world and of the anti-christ. But none listened. None listened as the events of the book of Revelation began to make sense. None listened as some began to understand its words.

Times had passed and the world was wracking itself in fits of caos and panic. Disappearances had occured everywhere. Mothers, fathers, daughters, sons, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, grandparents and friends had vanished without a trace. Major accidents occured on highways for only the police to realize that cars had been without their drivers. Ships had been without their pilots. Nothing was left of them. Except for a book. A book that had long foretold this doom. Few people began turning to the book of Revelation. That was when everything was made clear. The world was spinning on a course towards the end. The disappearances had just been part of it. U.W.P.O.W.U. had been a sham from the beginning. As had its leader. Adon. He had been behind everything. The anti-christ. And now all the world belonged to him. There was nothing anyone could do about it. They had not listened when their friends had warned them. They had not listened to the truth. Judgement was coming. God himself would be the judge.

A small group of scientists from scattered countries met in the caves of an island long forgotten. It was there that they discussed the world. There that they unlocked the secrets of Revelation. There that they found a way to cheat the end of the world. They spent half a time. Half a time designing, creating and molding. Days grew into weeks, weeks into monthes. Then it was finished. It later came to be called Sugar & Spice. It was a program. A program that merged the DNA and molecules of a human to that of a robot. The Sugar were those programs that had turned out sucessfully. The Spice were the few programs that had a few 'minor' glitches. Once merged with a robot, the being would now be a CyberTek. A CyberTek has the conciousness and soul of a human. But the abilities of a robot. Super strength. Super speed. Super intelligence. The ability to control the elements and to even fly without jets. Slowly, the scientists distributed their program throughout the world. It was kept a secret. Now most of the world were CyberTeks. The few humans left fled in terror and hid from the horrors of the world. The CyberTeks and the anti-christ. The word of God had been forgotten long ago. The disappearances were now nothing more than a nitemare. U.W.P.O.W.U. however, was still in control. But countries began leaving the union. They formed unions of their own. United for freedom. Adon had met his match. Or had he? The book of Revelation tells of a false prophet. This false prophet was to be the beast of the earth. This beast would appear in the form of a man. A man who perfomed miracles. The world began believing. They worshipped the anti-christ. They worshipped the beast of the ocean.

Israel. The holy city. The city of God's chosen people. Israel had been closed off. The Israelites themselves had been moved and relocated. Most were now CyberTeks. Others were dead. These people had been shunned. They had been persecuted. It had begun with World War 3. It would not end until the end. It was then that some began to pick up the word. The holy word. The word of God. It was between those pages that they found salvation. They found eternal peace. They were born-again. They were all that was left of Christianity. Some joined the pitifully small group. Most countries once again sided with U.W.P.O.W.U. and Christians were now the hunted. The Christians studied the word of God. They preached his word. They were killed because of what they preached. A small resistance of the few remaining Christians rose up out of the ashes. God himself came to them in visions. Visions telling them of a war. One final war. Visions telling them of the seven plagues. The plagues that would each last for monthes. Visions telling them of the seals. The seal of the devil and the seal of the lord. The seal of the lord would protect those who obeyed and trusted in his word. In him. In Jesus Christ. The true savior.

There were no full humans left in the world. All were CyberTeks. The CyberTeks were split into two groups. Sugar & Spice. Those that were Sugar were the sucessful programs. They also happened to be those that were good. Those that bore the seal of the lord on their foreheads. Spice were the unsucessful programs. These were the majority. These were the imperfect. These had flaws. These were evil. They bore upon their foreheads the seal of the devil.

It had been 3 and a half years since World War 3. U.W.P.O.W.U. is still in control, spreading the belief that Adon is the lord. Those that follow him bear the seal of the devil. They are the Spice. Adon has armies. Adon has a world. Adon has everything. It is only a matter of time before he turns on the world. The Christians are said to be those that are evil. They are hunted and killed. But they are truly the good. The majority of them are the Israelites. But others are the Gentiles. The are the Sugar.

The end is coming. Judgement is near. The war is just beginning...

<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>

Table of Contents

vi. sugar - good guys
vii. spice - bad guys

+_|Details|_+

Technology

Flying Cars: Yes, this world does have the infamous flying cars. They are small and tend to fit two-four people. All of them have hoods for safety reasons and only police cars have guns.

Ships: Sorry, no space travel in this one. The ships are enormous and can carry thousands. They are either for air travel or sea travel. Some are small. Some are for war.

CyberTeks: CyberTeks have amazing abilities. I'll just list them all...
--Super strength, speed and super intelligence.
--Elemental abilities, what some might call magic
--Flight and shapeshifting
--Laser abilities
--& others. just be creative...

Weapons: There are many types of weapons but just be creative...i'm not gonna write 'em down...nothing super powerful like a gun that can wipe out whole cities or anything like that please...

Sugar: Not all these are Christians. Only the majority are. These tend to be Christians only becuase they are able to think freely. Their minds have not been clouded. They see right through Adon. Their abilities tend to be more magic based than technology based. They are hunted for their free will and most have banded together to form the resistance.

Spice: These are the guys that can't think straight. Their minds have been clouded by Adon himself. They believe he is lord and he is the almighty king of kings. Although they can make decisions for themselves there is one thing they cannot do and that is betray Adon. He controls them somehow. They tend to have technology based abilities. They are the ones that maintain the world under the rule of Adon and they are able to have everyday jobs and what-not. Some of them hunt the Sugar.

Resistance: Who leads the resistance? Thats a mystery in itself. The resistance is shrouded in mystery and deceit and the Sugar face problems every day. Their on-going fight to save the world isn't exactly going as well as they'd hoped.

I'll be adding more to this section as I see the need to. Any questions? Just post them in this thread an i'll be happy to answer them!

<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>

Table of Contents

vi. sugar - good guys
vii. spice - bad guys
+_|The Commandments|_+

i. Thou shall be advanced and know how to write atleast four paragraphs a post.

ii. Thou shall followeth all Gaia TOs.

iii. Thou shall not commit murder. Unless of course, you've been given permission to by the character's player and me.

iv. Thou shall not commit adultery. Keep everything pg-16 atleast. No "takin' it to pms" either. We don't need to be disgusting.

v. Thou shall honoreth me and keepeth my commandments. Followeth me at all times.

vi. Thou shall pmeth all applications to me and title them "pray and repent your sins"

vii. Thou shall not taketh God's name in vain. Don't swear so much. Keep it in situations that are necessary for it. Such as, when your character is extremely angry or drunk.

I have the right to add to or change these rules whenever I see fit!

<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>

Table of Contents

vi. sugar - good guys
vii. spice - bad guys
+_|Heaven & Hell|_+

the earth: So basically there are 8 major countries. these countries are what make up most of the world though there are some smaller countries that don't pay much hede to whether they are part of a war or not. Yes, there are forests and animals like there are now!

United States
Japan
Russia
England
Egypt
Iraq
Brazil

I will be adding more to this section later.

<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>

Table of Contents

vi. sugar - good guys
vii. spice - bad guys
+_|Sugar|_+

<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>

Table of Contents

vi. sugar - good guys
vii. spice - bad guys
+_|Spice|_+

<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>

Table of Contents

vi. sugar - good guys
vii. spice - bad guys
+_|God, Angels & Prophets|_+

I'll add to this section in the morning. Too tired to to do it at the moment.

<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>

Table of Contents

vi. sugar - good guys
vii. spice - bad guys
I shall finisheth this threadeth in the morningeth. G'nighteth all!

No postingeth!!
Hmm...i'd like some plot help...ideas in the form of pms would be appreciated. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff