• The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
I love it when you [s] .м. ι. .. .є.
I'm more or less a мuse

sм ιLє sαys»»

OMG!
I've been looking around for a like minded onexone roleplayer for four days now.

I started a small four man roleplay, but it just isn't moving at the pace I want it to. :c

Anyways, I might have a plot you might be interested in. :3
But! If not, I'm totally down for the studentxteacher pairing sounds like a juicy mix up, especially if the etavher has a wife and kids.

The other plot line I have in mind goes along the lines of this.
There is a camp where parents who want to turn their "curvy", off the beaten path boys, on the straight and narrow. Basically a church summer camp that take in gay boys and trys to turn them straight. I've tried making it a full blown roleplay, but I could never really get any takers.

Here's the plot a little more better written out.
Had to go back to my junk thread to retrive it. D;

A camp, romance, hard times, sprit breaking words, a plot. The halls of Salvation Baptist Camp ((SBC)) are filled sometimes with screams of insanity, or muffled screams of pleasure. Choices not of their own are forced upon the boys here. Some just do as they are told and pretend they don't hate life, others do the unthinkable. This little camp is rooted in the heart of Northern Virginia in where there are plenty of woods around and plenty of space between the cities and the camp. Escape is unheard of. The most you can do is wait out your whole summer or attempt an escape. How would you get out of a camp that is more like a prison than anything that might even be considered camp? Tall steel fences, cameras watching your every move, corrupt camp officers, and teenagers whose minds how been brain washed completely. And if you don’t ‘recover’ from your ‘disease’ this summer, then it’s back to hell another summer. Until you are either 18 or you ‘recover’.
The camp includes features like; daily preaching’s, room inspections, summer enrichment classes, weekly therapy, social interaction classes, swimming and other sports are also included. At SBC their main goal is to turn you, in a ‘safe’ environment. They tell the parents it’s like a mini school, and promise they will ‘cure’ their sons.
When you first enter the camp you are greeted by a tall steel gate and a bleak looking sign that doesn’t really help your nerves, it reads, “Welcome to Salivation Baptist Camp. We promise you will submit to the will of the lord.”
The even though the bleak walls are adroned with windows, the are bared, and most likely locked. It makes you wonder what kind of horror takes place here.

тнαnкs ƒσr listening

I cause those supermassive вlαcк нσles

Dangerous Lunatic

5,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Dangerous Lunatic

5,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100