Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
My name's Pepe and I'm 20.

Finding a good rp partner here can take quite a long time. I'm just looking for an RP that can actually keep me entertained and make me wanna write more and more each time.
Help me out? :D

About Me:
I absolutely love video games, I enjoy watching anime&reading manga, and I'm short enough to apply for a handicap parking placard. My favorite console video game is The Last of Us, and my favorite PC video game is Portal. My favorite animes are Sword Art Online and Death Parade. My favorite manga are Soul Eater, Tokyo Ghoul, and One Punch Man.
Availability:
I'm a full time college student, but I always have enough time in my schedule to write at least one post a day. If I can't post for some reason, I'll always let you know~
Characters:
I'll play anything. But, if there is a part I would prefer to play, I'll let you know. Other than that, I'm pretty flexible with my rp's in general so I'm sure we can work something out if you have some requests(:
Literacy:
I prefer to rp lit, which means around 4-6 paragraphs per post. Depending on what's happening in the story at the moment, my post will usually be around 4 or 5 paragraphs, but I can go to 7 or 8 with intros and other posts that demand more content than usual. That's just how I prefer to rp. If your rp style is the same, that's great we'll be great everything will be great. However, if you write more or less than I do, I'll try my best to match the amount of content you have in your posts. The thing is: with less content, the plot is more likely to get stale for me, and with more content, the plot may move a bit slow because of how long it'll probably take me to type up that much. TL;DR I will try my best to match the amount you write, but I prefer around 4 to 5 paragraphs for a normal post.
Language:
I. Don't. Give. A. ********. About. How. Much. You. Cuss. Be a sailor for all I care
Other:
1) I only RP in thread or PM's. However, if we RP in a thread, I will make my post layouts pretty and I would like for you to do the same as well. I like pretty things c:
2) In order for me to consider accepting you, you must send me an RP sample. The reason I ask for this is simply because I want to see your writing style and if you can write around the same paragraph length as me.
3) I prefer to use drawn pictures when it comes to rp's. If you have a pair in mind that's not on the list below, but uses real life people for pictures, you gotta really convince me. Don't let that discourage you though because it's doable as long as the plot is interesting enough!

My Samples:
Kasumi(Current 1x1)
Lucy
Elizabeth
Reika
Vi
Celeste
Test Thread

Currently Craving:
RWBY and League of Legends

Pairings

Key:
Bold: Part I prefer to play(if nothing is bolded, I don't mind which role I play)
Underline: PLEEEEEEEEEASE DO THIS. SWEET MOTHER ALMIGHTY, I WANT TO DO THIS.
Strike: Already taken/considering

RWBY
Blake x Yang

Owari no Seraph(Seraph of the End)
Shinoa x Mitsuba

Kantai Collection
Nagato x Mutsu

-Avatar: the Last Airbender/Legend of Korra-
Ty Lee x Azula
Korra x Asami

-Hibike! Euphonium-
Kumiko x Reina

-Video Games-
Lara x Sam [Tomb Raider]
Caitlyn x Vi [League of Legends]
Leona x Diana [League of Legends]
Ahri x Leona [League of Legends]
Ellie x Riley [The Last of Us]

-OC Pairings-
Super Hero x Villain(preferably in a boarding school setting)
Freshman x Upperclassman
Bartender x Regular Customer
Shy x Outgoing
Gang Leader x Captive
Teacher x Student

I'm open to NSFW RP's as well

If you plan to request to do one of the fandom pairings, please know them first. I'd throw in something from the story and I'd want you to know what I'm talking about d:

As you can see by the very small list above, I don't have much inspiration for possible pairings. So, I am open to any of your suggestions or ideas. If you have a pairing that you want to do and it's not on the list, please feel free to say something. I am open to both OC's and canon characters so don't be shy in asking(:
I reeeeeally want to RP!

Post in the thread or PM me if you're interested~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas