Shameless Waffles

cheese_whine

clichee's Wife

Shameless Waffles

5,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Hi. I'm interested in doing the "I'm what with who?!" plot. Really, really cool idea. ^-^ Maybe we could combine that and the more basic ideas you listed? Like them being from completely different social classes and with a few years between them?

I live for long term and can post often.

clichee's Wife

Shameless Waffles

its_green
Hi. I'm interested in doing the "I'm what with who?!" plot. Really, really cool idea. ^-^ Maybe we could combine that and the more basic ideas you listed? Like them being from completely different social classes and with a few years between them?

Sorry it took so long to reply to this, I didn't notice it lol

Im glad you are requesting that one, it is always one that I am interested in. Did you have any specific ideas for the differences though. I like the idea of them being different ages, and I was thinking we could add that one, or both, of them is in a relationship of some kind that would bring a lot of problems into it.

clichee's Wife

Shameless Waffles

5,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Kokani
its_green

Im glad you are requesting that one, it is always one that I am interested in. Did you have any specific ideas for the differences though. I like the idea of them being different ages, and I was thinking we could add that one, or both, of them is in a relationship of some kind that would bring a lot of problems into it.
No problem. (:

The idea of them both being in relationships is interesting. Maybe one could be in a straight relationship as well? That and an age difference could cause enough friction.

Now, do you prefer PMs or threads? I prefer threads since Gaia eats my PMs I lot. Also, which lady do you want to be? I'd prefer to maybe be the "father" of the two, if that's okay?

clichee's Wife

Shameless Waffles

its_green
Kokani
its_green

No problem. (:

The idea of them both being in relationships is interesting. Maybe one could be in a straight relationship as well? That and an age difference could cause enough friction.

Now, do you prefer PMs or threads? I prefer threads since Gaia eats my PMs I lot. Also, which lady do you want to be? I'd prefer to maybe be the "father" of the two, if that's okay?

I prefer Pms. And I was thinking straight relationships yes. But I do like the idea of one being in a lesbian prior too. I think one should even be so far as to be engaged.

And I think a five year age difference might be ideal.

And I would love to be the mother since I usually am the father lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces