• Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
Kokani
Chahiye
Kokani
Chahiye
Kokani

Yea... oh well.

And really, well your last werewolf one was pretty good, and that is a rare thing these days, so you mind running it by me?

lol you're saying that as if it's over? It's far, far from OVA!
And of course, I shall pm you with it. It's a bit rough. Just about as rough as how the werewolf one started. But I'm certain it can be awesome. Particularly because I love how you write. :3

Lol, yes, poor grammar choice there on my part.

Yea, send it over!

Btw, just finished one of my more favourite yuri undertone mangas, check it out. I may make an rp off of it one day it's called, shitsuraken

Where are you reading this manga anyway? You know any scanlation site that's doing this online rather than requiring download?

Yea, it's hard to find strangely enough. Here it is http://mangafox.me/manga/shitsurakuen/

It took them forever to finish, the last three chapters took a few months and then nearly half a year to get out each. But it was somewhat worth it, it's a pretty good manga, with harem and yuri tones XD

Eh, I've been multitasking all day, and I finished the manga. It was pretty good, but I didn't quite like it towards the end. It felt like everything was rush, but overall it was cute. It really was undertone lol.

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bump for you.

clichee's Wife

Shameless Waffles

Chahiye
Kokani
Chahiye
Kokani
Chahiye
Kokani

Yea... oh well.

And really, well your last werewolf one was pretty good, and that is a rare thing these days, so you mind running it by me?

lol you're saying that as if it's over? It's far, far from OVA!
And of course, I shall pm you with it. It's a bit rough. Just about as rough as how the werewolf one started. But I'm certain it can be awesome. Particularly because I love how you write. :3

Lol, yes, poor grammar choice there on my part.

Yea, send it over!

Btw, just finished one of my more favourite yuri undertone mangas, check it out. I may make an rp off of it one day it's called, shitsuraken

Where are you reading this manga anyway? You know any scanlation site that's doing this online rather than requiring download?

Yea, it's hard to find strangely enough. Here it is http://mangafox.me/manga/shitsurakuen/

It took them forever to finish, the last three chapters took a few months and then nearly half a year to get out each. But it was somewhat worth it, it's a pretty good manga, with harem and yuri tones XD

Eh, I've been multitasking all day, and I finished the manga. It was pretty good, but I didn't quite like it towards the end. It felt like everything was rush, but overall it was cute. It really was undertone lol.

Yea, the ending was kinda confusing, and the last chapter to me wasn't necessary. I actually thought it was over the previous chapter and only saw the new one the other day. But yea I see some future potential in it.

clichee's Wife

Shameless Waffles

clichee's Wife

Shameless Waffles

clichee's Wife

Shameless Waffles

Chahiye

Did you want to time skip or did you have anything else in mind? I don't want to feel like we are rushing it but I don't mind either way.

Shirtless Hunter

7,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
Kokani
Chahiye

Did you want to time skip or did you have anything else in mind? I don't want to feel like we are rushing it but I don't mind either way.

Yeah, I want to timeskip. I'm kind of running into a writer's block. I want them to go through some date and a nice time before we start bringing in the cheating and Damascus, and all that.

clichee's Wife

Shameless Waffles

Chahiye
Kokani
Chahiye

Yeah, I want to timeskip. I'm kind of running into a writer's block. I want them to go through some date and a nice time before we start bringing in the cheating and Damascus, and all that.
Yay, building bridges just to burn them! lol

Shirtless Hunter

7,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
Kokani
Chahiye
Kokani
Chahiye

Lol of course. It's like a balance of good and bad.

clichee's Wife

Shameless Waffles

Chahiye
Kokani
Chahiye
Kokani
Chahiye

Lol of course. It's like a balance of good and bad.
Yup yup

clichee's Wife

Shameless Waffles

clichee's Wife

Shameless Waffles

clichee's Wife

Shameless Waffles

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash