Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tetsuo Sencha
how badly would you like a naruto RP? I'm always trolling for these...and do you strictly do m/f? My male OCs are always a zillion times more exciting than my females.

Badly. I miss Naruto so much. Haha~

Ahh, but unfortunately I only feel comfortable doing romances that are male x female. sad

Familiar Prophet

SleepingHoney
Tetsuo Sencha
how badly would you like a naruto RP? I'm always trolling for these...and do you strictly do m/f? My male OCs are always a zillion times more exciting than my females.

Ahh, but unfortunately I only feel comfortable doing romances that are male x female. sad

That's fine. I'm certain I can work up a female OC. so what's the deal with this? we each do...an OC female and canon male?
Tetsuo Sencha
SleepingHoney
Tetsuo Sencha

That's fine. I'm certain I can work up a female OC. so what's the deal with this? we each do...an OC female and canon male?

Yeah that sounds perfect. smile

Familiar Prophet

Cools, cools....so I guess I can PM you and ask about characters and such.
Tetsuo Sencha
Cools, cools....so I guess I can PM you and ask about characters and such.

Yes, let's come up with a plot. smile

Profitable Prophet

I would love to do a Harry Potter Rp.
But I only Rp over threads
&& I prefer Marauder Era or Future....
But depending on the couples, I can do normal harry potter time....
the_playwrite
I would love to do a Harry Potter Rp.
But I only Rp over threads
&& I prefer Marauder Era or Future....
But depending on the couples, I can do normal harry potter time....

Okay, that's fine. smile

The only issue is that I'm mainly comfortable with the Potterverse, when the Golden Trio was present, Marauders and Next Generation are typically harder. I've done the Next Generation only once, I would be willing to do it again though, if that's what you're up for. smile I'm open to all couples, so let's decide what we're going to do, yeah?

Original Genius

13,150 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Quick Question, which canon(s) would you be looking for in a pokemon RP?
Quantifiable Genius

It would depend on the region, but I'm also open to male OC's when it comes to Pokemon. smile

Original Genius

13,150 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
SleepingHoney
Quantifiable Genius

It would depend on the region, but I'm also open to male OC's when it comes to Pokemon. smile

Hmm... well to be honest, I'm actually leaning more towards the Unova region in my head right now, if I did play a male OC he'd be from there. Otherwise I'm open to do Kanto or the Orange Islands, or maybe Johto. I'm not familiar enough with the other two.
Quantifiable Genius
SleepingHoney
Quantifiable Genius

Hmm... well to be honest, I'm actually leaning more towards the Unova region in my head right now, if I did play a male OC he'd be from there. Otherwise I'm open to do Kanto or the Orange Islands, or maybe Johto. I'm not familiar enough with the other two.

I'm good with doing Unova. smile PM me your thoughts and ideas~
Anymore takers for Sailor Moon? Seriously craving it right now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff