Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello there!!
So, as I'm FINALLY graduated from beauty school (took one full year haha), and definitely happy to have my life back, I'd like to get back roleplaying.
Lately, I've been REAAAALLLLYY off/on, I'll admit; I was horrible at replying during school. But now, I'm ready to start back consistently rolepalying, since I have the time!
So without anymore words, let's get started! (:

CURRENTLY : ON-LINE/DESPERATE.
I wanna start roleplaying again.. [:
I also have this new idea I want to try out!! Either PM me for details or read the #6 plot below.

Rules:
There's not a lot. So, you should read them. Please?!?!?!

+ Okay, first. Length. Just try to make a paragraph; 4-6 sentences AT LEAST. I usually in a starting post am capable of about 3-5 paragraphs depending on how I feel. <3

+ I'll actually try to let you know if I'll be gone/busy for a few days. d: Since, well, I had a bad track record this past year... But, I will!

+ Last, let's make sure to explain what we're going to do BEFORE we start. I want to know what you like in an RP. And, TALK WITH ME!! I ramble about my day ALL THE TIME!! Ha, and, besides, I like to get to know people. As does my cello, Chippy. And my bagpipes, Bobbie Cuthbertson. =]]

SMALL NOTE! --> Okay, while I usually never mind starting roleplays, I've been doing it A LOT. So, please, ask if I'd like to first? I mean, I'll probably still try, but some days, I really don't have the brainpower to ALWAYS generate intros. (; Thanks.
Will Do/Always Wanted to Try List:

WOOT! EXAGGERRATED EXCITEMENT! Let's get started on the list of what I'll do, yeah? Remember, I take suggestions as well, so NEVER be afraid to ask. =]] P.s. Things in BOLD, I REALLY want to do. Thanks. <3

+Already Lovers [[SUPER-KUDOS!!]]
+School
-High School
-Gifted School (ORCHESTRAL, no magic.)
-Student/Student
-Teacher/Student
-Teacher/Teacher
-Exchange Student/Student
-Bad Kid/Good Kid
+Work
-Employee/Employee
-Boss/Employee
+Band/Orchestra [[Yes. I AM a band geek/orchestra nerd. xD!]]
-Band Mate/Band Mate
-Conductor/Performer
-Performer/Performer
-Jazz Band

+Friend/Friend
+Neighbor/Neighbor
+Older Brother's Best Friend/Younger Brother and vice versa.
+[[Step]]Father/Mother x [[Step]]Son/Daughter [[I HAVE A SON CHARACTER I WANT TO TRY!<3]]
+Twisted Fairie Tales [[REALLY want to try, so just suggest if you want to, and for whatever fairie tale, please give me some crash course like explanation, because I've read too many and they all mush together over time...xD]]

+Kid/Imaginary Friend
+Modeling
-Model/Model
-Model/Designer
-Model/Photographer
-Photographer/Photographer
-Designer/Designer
-Etc.
+SUGGESTIONS!! heart heart heart

Side-Note: Yes, I DO do M-Preg. Just ask.

Things I will NOT do:
It's not that I wouldn't, it's just that I can't. For some reason, I just know I'd SUCK horribly. And, make little children cry. <////3 We don't want that. =]]

+ ANY books
+ ANY series
+ ANY T.V./Movies
+ ANY video games or things relating to that [[Being I have no game console]]
+ Military/War
+ Bounty Hunter or related
+ ANY Fan-related things

Any other questions you have, I'll be willing to answer! Thanks loves!

+ PM: Of course - - - R0CkUPUNGA-B0Y
+ E-Mail: jessicocello@gmail.com
heart
PLOTS! OMG THERE ARE PLOTS~!

Yep, that’s right… You heard correct! Now, I have a few little plots that you might want to try. Tweak and change to you liking while we’re talking; it’s really up to you. I want to make you happy. =]]

Anyway, just give a little time to scan through and see what you like. Remember, I’m ALWAYS looking for what you suggest, too. And, I’m basically using ‘A’ and ‘B’ to describe the different character roles:

#1.] BABYSITTING: So, Charac. A is being paid to watch this kid for his parents, for a few weeks. However, the kid isn’t some small, little twerp of a thing, but rather some pampered, spoiled, kept teen [[a.k.a. Charac. B]]. Charac. A decides to show Charac. B how it really is in the world, and all that sappy romance stuff follows.

#2.] HORSIN’ AROUND: Okay, who DOESN’T like fairs? It’s the time of the year when all the cotton candy, carousel rides, and carnival games come out to show their true colors; this fair is going to go on for three days. Charac. A is just walking around, hypnotized by the sights, and stumbles across Charac. B’s booth, which happens to be a beanbag toss, or some other chance game. Charac. A tries a few times, and gives up, not even near winning a prize. He keeps coming back the next days, still giving it all he’s got. Meanwhile, Charac. B watches in amusement, pondering on the childish determination of Charac. A. The last day comes, and Charac. B decides to step out of his booth, helping the poor dear through. And la-dee-da, Charac. B ends up shutting down earlier, spending the ending night with the other.

#3.] MUSICALLY SPEAKING: Charac. A, an enrolled music student with a famous private teacher, has an ego the size of the universe when it comes to his abilities. When his boasting gets too irritating, Charac. B, the famous teacher, decides to shut him up once and for all. A vigorous routine of dares and challenges starts to deteriorate the kid, and Charac. B gets what he wants; what he wants in the end, is a little different that planned previously.

#4.] PARTYTIME: Charac. A is the lead of an up-and-coming band, who performs at his boyfriend’s local club. Between record deals and trying to support their relationship, he’s being tugged in many directions of choice and chance, making his boyfriend, Charac. B, a little irritated. Charac. B ends up starting a new, on-the-side relationship with another person, hoping that the other will either not find out in the midst of his recording, or just end it in general. Charac. A finds out after his first debut concert at a more popular nightclub, seeing his boyfriend and the person he’s with dancing together a little too close.

#5.] FRIENDS FOREVER: A and B have been friends since gradeschool; literally, like kindergarten. The two are never seen apart, and even up to high school haven't had any friendship-threatening fights, just a few squabbles that resolved within minutes. But, as the end of their high school career comes, A finds himself with a full-ride to an out-of-state, great college, while B is still stuck at home, inching towards a trade school. After a few years, and lost of contact, they meet up with one another, and start to catch up. [[At this point, they're leading VERY different lives, so yeah..]] Will they go back to how it used to be, and more? Or has time taken away the one thing they've relied on?

#6.] STILL IN PROGRESS kinda..! ZODIAC: So this just kinda came to me. Umm, still ironing out some kinks... Haha maybe you can help! Well anyway, what I've thought so far was something like our characters are based on the Zodiac signs (Gemini, Capricorn, etc.) I have this Astology book from forever ago, and it totally goes into everything about the signs. But we have internet, too (: And basically, whichever ones we choose, they'd be interacting based on the traits particular to their zodiac.
Dude, cellists are kickass. *is a cellist herself*
Woot! Heck yes! -Is a cellist herself also.- What's your cello's name?
P eople
O rder
O ur
P atties

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items