Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello. I'm looking for a new RP to get into or just a person/persons to rp with. I'd like to say that I am semi-lit. I try to post what you give me. Ex: You give me a paragraph, I'll give you one back.

So I'll leave this to whoever finds this interesting to PM me with an rp idea and we can act upon it. I prefer PM rps or IM rps. Again, please PM me with YOUR IDEA FOR AN RP. It is YOUR decision, I just decide if I want to accept it and sometimes I may add my own ideas to yours. Any RP suggestion will be taken into consideration rather its used or not. So please don't be afraid to suggest something ^_^

Also, Yaoi and Yuri are bumming me out now. (Mostly because people bail on me). If you suggest a yaoi or yuri rp, provide a back story for it to follow and how you would like to story to flow. If you cannot do that, the idea will be immediately shot down. Sorry.

pairings:
Master x Slave
Bandmate x Bandmate
Bandmate x Fan
Kidnapped x Kidnapper
Gang Leader x Newbie of gang
Mentally Insane x Sane
etc.

Others:
Other races
Abusive relationships
Bad situations (unplanned pregnancy, drugs, crime, etc.)
Royality
Video Games
Yaoi & Yuri are A-OK, I don't discriminate.
(Yuri actually confuses me though, I never really know what to do with it.)
etc.

I prefer to rp as a female character, since I, myself am female, also because it is hard to tap into the male mind frame at times. I do play males though. (Only for Yaoi or if I find the rp can be interesting enough when I rp the male role.)

Please note: I am ONLY looking for one on one rps. No groups please.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff