Welcome to Gaia! ::

Good evening, sorry but I have to ask what is It you're counting? Also any luck so far or am I the first to see if we can hammer a nice one on one out?
The numbers I post are at the time I post them, since I'm not creative enough to do anything else lol.

And you're the first one today, congratulations! Have anything in mind?
xXDivinity_Of_PrideXx
Good evening, sorry but I have to ask what is It you're counting? Also any luck so far or am I the first to see if we can hammer a nice one on one out?

Oops, meant to quote you. See above. ^^
Aqua_Gypsy

Perfect, I like being Number one, and I guess that makes sense!
well I'm always down for a Vampire human RP, Angel/Demon, Human/Angel, Human/Demon. Ect... Violence and romance... Usually in that order too. If there is anything you want to do then just say so, I'm not really picky by any means.
Aqua_Gypsy

Don't sweat it, I refresh the page every thirty seconds or so razz
xXDivinity_Of_PrideXx
Aqua_Gypsy

Perfect, I like being Number one, and I guess that makes sense!
well I'm always down for a Vampire human RP, Angel/Demon, Human/Angel, Human/Demon. Ect... Violence and romance... Usually in that order too. If there is anything you want to do then just say so, I'm not really picky by any means.

Haha, well, I'm feeling an Angel demon pairing atm but I don't really have a plot in mind. Shall we hash it out in PMs then?
Aqua_Gypsy

Hey there, I'd like to rp with you but I have to admit to a few things first.

I have a rather odd and hectic schedule between work and school so I'll probably post at random times and sometimes not at all. Also I haven't rp'd for a few months now so I may be a little rusty. I really would like to start up again but I'm looking for a relaxed partner to inspire me and help get my creative juices flowing again.

I don't mind playing male roles, and would in fact like to try and improve my characters. I also don't mind pm rps so if you're still willing to give me a shot I'd like to try a modern "fairy-tale" sort of rp. I like things with a little bit of a mature/darker vibe to them so if that throws you off let me know, I can also tone things down.

Let me know what you think and will be eagerly waiting for a reply, thanks. ^^
vin85_beat
Aqua_Gypsy

Hey there, I'd like to rp with you but I have to admit to a few things first.

I have a rather odd and hectic schedule between work and school so I'll probably post at random times and sometimes not at all. Also I haven't rp'd for a few months now so I may be a little rusty. I really would like to start up again but I'm looking for a relaxed partner to inspire me and help get my creative juices flowing again.

I don't mind playing male roles, and would in fact like to try and improve my characters. I also don't mind pm rps so if you're still willing to give me a shot I'd like to try a modern "fairy-tale" sort of rp. I like things with a little bit of a mature/darker vibe to them so if that throws you off let me know, I can also tone things down.

Let me know what you think and will be eagerly waiting for a reply, thanks. ^^

Yo!

Thanks for reaching out and being so upfront about everything. I start work and school here pretty soon myself, so I know how that goes. Shoot me a PM And tell me more about your idea =]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff