Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Polly

Rolly! 1 100.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]

Friendly Phantom

Oh my god. Isn't it just the way? You come in Barton OOC and see a plethera of 1 on 1 threads. Like many other people, after searching the threads I just can't seem to find one that sparks an interest.

At this point, I really don't care much about the plot, I just need something to write. I mean, I'm not gonna just leap into a plot without knowing what it is but yeah, you know what I mean.

I, like many fangirls, love yaoi to pieces. Like Oh. Em. Gee. Get the firehouse those boys are at it again. Yuri, I can't do. I suck at it. I suck at playing girls. So flat out, no.

I strictly play guys. I'm gonna repeat that once more. I strictly play guys.

Do not, under any circumstance ask me to play a girl. I add little minor characters that are often girls, but I will not main a girl.

So, Yeah, What you came in here for

Love It. PM me now, lets get started:
Pirates
Cowboy (never tried it but I want to)
Fantasy (Thats very broad, I may not accept it right away)
Sci-Fi (Usually Pretty awesome.)
Time Travel (Think Dr. Who)
Servent / Lord type thing (NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH SLAVE)

If you have a plot type thing, I may consider. PM me:
Big City
Gang (Think Gangs of New York type of thing)
Hogwarts (OCs only)
Tournament
Angelic
Demonic
OTHER - If something you want isn't listed post and talk to me about it. I may or may not be willing though, don't necessarily get your hopes up.

Don't even bother:
Any Animal (wolf, dog, cat, w/e)
Furry / Yiff
Anime/Manga
Slave

Oh, and once more, for good measure I strictly play guys.

Friendly Phantom

Oh, and as for Literacy... I don't really care all that much about how many sentances you reply with. Sure I'd like a good paragraph of at least 3-5 sentances, but I'm not going to kill you if you don't. I understand writer's block.

All I ask is that you use fairly proper English. Please don't use chatspeak or l33tsp34k. I really don't like that. That means spell out the words "you" and "are" none of this "u" or "r" crap.

Friendly Phantom

Friendly Phantom

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas