Welcome to Gaia! ::

reflower
The second one wasn't nearly as good as the first, but I felt like it still had a bit of charm to it! Instead of an unpolished but diamond in the rough main character, we had a main character who really couldn't sing and found her talents elsewhere - which I thought was a nice twist~
iu & milky couple will always be my precous babies although ahhh

what I would have joined omh

i agree! i enjoyed the music, and there were really nice moments here and there throughout the eps
and, ikr??? <3333 iu was too adorable~
were you pro-soo hyun or pro-taecyeon? c:

chikorhea's Waifu

Bashful Cultist

chammille

One of my best friends is pro-taecyeon, but I'm one hundred percent pro-soo hyun. He's just so much cuter and bumpkin-y and their relationship is really sweet and ugh~
What about you?

Invisible Sex Symbol

I posted in the app thread, hopefully that was correct?
Also, I don't know if this has been discussed yet... but has anyone seen Dream High 2? It killed me. I only watched for my bias, Jiyeon, and was largely disappointed in the main character.
reflower
One of my best friends is pro-taecyeon, but I'm one hundred percent pro-soo hyun. He's just so much cuter and bumpkin-y and their relationship is really sweet and ugh~
What about you?

well, at first i was team taeczy because of their childhood history and they got along well in the beginning. but once sam dong got his hair cut, i was like eek DAMN, he looks hot emotion_dowant
but of course, i felt that the chemistry between hyemi and sam dong was better than hyemi and jinguk~

chikorhea's Waifu

Bashful Cultist

thetinytimelord

Accepted~

I saw it twice, I thought it was half-decent; plus, I thought it was cool to have a main character who wasn't super talented and special for once. Nothing can beat the first season though!
//will love milky couple until the day I die

chikorhea's Waifu

Bashful Cultist

chammille

pfff sam dong was always hot~
thetinytimelord
Also, I don't know if this has been discussed yet... but has anyone seen Dream High 2? It killed me. I only watched for my bias, Jiyeon, and was largely disappointed in the main character.

i felt like the drama in dh2 was kind of petty compared to dh1.
i mean, baekhee tried to severely injure hyemi in the head with a flower pot O___o

and, i'm cham- nice to meet you! do you have a nickname you go by? c:

Wealthy Genius

thetinytimelord

Oh hey
Our characters are roomies
and is in the same grade
Wanna plot? ;3
reflower
pfff sam dong was always hot~

i know ; A; i just didn't realize it at the time Dx
it was my first drama seeing kim soo hyun, so yeah x'D
do you happen to see my love from another star by any chance?

Aged Gekko

10,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
I'm joining, even if this kills me after work I am going to join this.

On a side note, er, hello //shot

I am an awkward beast I apologize OTL

Invisible Sex Symbol

reflower
thetinytimelord

Accepted~

I saw it twice, I thought it was half-decent; plus, I thought it was cool to have a main character who wasn't super talented and special for once. Nothing can beat the first season though!
//will love milky couple until the day I die

I feel like Jiyeon's character was seriously neglected though. The whole 'the only reason you won was because neither of the guys competed' thing was super gross and I cringed. Like she worked so hard to win and they say that?

Okay someone please explain the rest of the application process to me? ><

Invisible Sex Symbol

chammille
thetinytimelord

i felt like the drama in dh2 was kind of petty compared to dh1.
i mean, baekhee tried to severely injure hyemi in the head with a flower pot O___o

and, i'm cham- nice to meet you! do you have a nickname you go by? c:

Most people call me Hell ^^ or you can call me Tiny if you want haha~

Invisible Sex Symbol

I Kirby I

Oh heck yes ;3
thetinytimelord
Most people call me Hell ^^ or you can call me Tiny if you want haha~

oh, okay c: i'll call you hell then xD
so hell, what kdramas have you watched recently? c:

chikorhea's Waifu

Bashful Cultist

thetinytimelord

I agree! A part of me really wanted a continuation of the characters from the first season, but yeah.

Make a thread in the test thread forums - there will be four codes underneath the application skeleton on the main page - they are each their own post. Here's my profile for example (it's not quite done yet, although, so bear with me. When you're finished, either PM me the link or just quote me here in the OOC with the link! Then I'll link that to your character's photo on the main page.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff