Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trivia: Re-do Pokemon or do a completely new trivia question?

Pokemon 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 6 ]
New Trivia 0.5 50.0% [ 9 ]
What's trivia? 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 263 264 265

bump, i miss this place
still here miss you all and hope wherever you all are you are doing well, i shall keep drifting by here once in a while
still around checking in
hope where ever everyone is your all doing great

Quotable Genius

8,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
                    I work an overnight job now and I get stupid amounts of time on my hands these days. So, for fun; here's what the last two years have been like for me.

For starters, here's what hasn't changed:
                    I'm still dating the same guy. 3.5 years running, wee ~
                    Usually during slow periods of my shift, I'm still writing. I might find someplace to post it so more people can read it. I have a small team of like ten beta readers. By the end of this year, I think I'll finish my first real novel. I'm 63 Chapters and counting, but we're close to the end. Maybe if I'm really lucky, in the next year or so, I might actually do something with it.
                    My hair is still bloody-red. Cause I was just meant to be a redhead. But not like Ariel. ******** that b***h. Who the ******** ditches her entire friends and family for some strange? Nah fam, Hard pass.

What's different:

When I left off with the RP, I was working a job that literally sucked the life and soul of out me. I ******** hated it, in short. It was literally the worst job I've ever had, but I needed money so I stuck with it. It made me quit writing for a pretty long time, honestly. I just wanted nothing to do with it and I had no inspiration to keep it up. Sank into a pretty dark depression until one day, for a lot of bullshit reasons, I got fired.

And let me tell you how ********' happy that made me. Like, seriously. Best thing to ever happen to me was getting fired for bullshit reasons, because I had been sticking it out, trying to find something else. Ended up taking three months off work - during which time, we went on a bitching vacation - and found the job that I have now. And I'm in a much, much better place.

My car went out. That sucked. Financed a new one, which was cool. I still have it, though I met get rid of it in 2020. It's a 2013 Ford Fusion SE. Nothing fancy but it was worlds better than the car I had before, which was also ten years older; 2003 Volkswagen Passat. Not a fan.

Uh. Let's see... My boyfriend's daughter is turning ten this year. That's ******** wild. I mother a ten year old. She's back to living with her mother, which honestly, has been a relief because she's a really high-maintenance child. And she's picked up some of her mother's bratty habits that I'm not a ********' fan of having in my house all the time. So the break has done wonders.

Uh, boyfriend and I went on a cruise to the Bahamas in March. That was cool as ********. Bomb ********' week, that was. We're going on another one next April. I think it stops in Belize, Honduras, and Cozumel. Should be a good time.

I work as a Night Auditor in one of the Home2 Suites for Hilton. It's actually a hella sweet gig and stupid easy. Stressful as ******** sometimes though. If you decide you want to follow my sporadic Snapchat Rants on the adventures of working overnight in a major hotel chain: ghostlymerc

Last night, I told an epic saga about housekeeping leaving bloody sheets in the room of a Hilton Gold Member and all the fun that goes into having to make someone's bed at two in the morning while profusely apologizing, hoping they don't come after you because some ******** got lazy and didn't turn down a bed properly. Who knows what I'll go off about next?!

Let's see... What else. Um.

My boyfriend is turning 31 next week. Taking him on a trip to Mount Vernon, Samuel Mudd House, and Fort Washington. I get sweet discounts on Hilton hotels now so going for weekend trips is cheap and swanky. Do like. 10/10 would recommend.

I turn twenty-seven at the end of this year.
                    Today, I chopped five inches of hair off.
                    I'm pretty sure I'm gonna marry this car-obsessed idiot.

I'm coming to the last three years of my twenties and while a lot of my friends are fearfully watching the big Thirty come ever closer, I can't help but feel excited. I'm finally starting to feel my age for the first time in my life and it's a good feeling.

Besides.
                    If I finally get old, my old-man personality will finally make some goddamn sense.

This story was a really great chapter in my life.
                    And I'm grateful for how much better I got while we had it.
                    Safe travels, friends.

<3
Safe travels Kennedy
<3

Quotable Genius

8,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
rivia_odyssey
                    This story was a really great chapter in my life.
                    And I'm grateful for how much better I got while we had it.
                    Safe travels, friends.

<3

I randomly wandered back online and even though no one has posted in three years, I felt like updating again.

- I'm 30 in two months, Pretty excited.
- Stiiiiiiill a redhead.
- Snap handle changed. ocularmorgan
- I work a different overnight job than the one I had when I wrote this.
- I get paid more for less, so a win.
- I still have that car.
- While the pandemic changed and upheaved many things in my life, I'm actually still with the same guy. It'll be seven years in March. ******** wild. He's a cranky 34 year old now.
- Life kinda got in the way of me writing the story I was working on before. Friendship implosions, job changes, lots of crap. But it was for the best. I've written better stuff since.
- The kid is thirteen. How the ******** do I have a teenager in my house.
- Oh, surprise surprise. Her dumbshit mother got evicted. Again. So the kid is living with us. Again.
- That vacation I mentioned that we'd planned for April 2020. ... Guess what happened. LOL. We didn't go, spoiler alert. I've been to Jamaica now though. That was neat.
- This is the first time I've gotten on Gaia since the last time I made a post.

Wherever life has taken the rest of you, I hope it's exactly where you hoped to be.
x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces