Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Inquisitor

ohh man lookit you all and your plotting. ohoho
and Vinny is quite the charmer. B)
unfortunately, I think Cirn would end up ignoring him cuz he's a boring, antisocial buttface ; y;

Blazing Genius

14,025 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Generous 100
  • Waffles! 25
I s r a f a l

Lol. I feel the same way~

You know, I could see mending a relationship with Vincent to be both easy and hard. Easy in that if he cares about you, you'll have a better chance at gaining his forgiveness and yada yada. Hard in that the bigger the offense, the lower your chance of getting said forgiveness. So, guess it will depend on how Aloysius reacts beyond kicking Vincent out or leaving Vincent's room that will determine how much work Aloysius might have to put in to mend it

Kyugami

Vincent: See? Someone sees my charm?

>>;;; Ignore him. Ego as huge as a elephant I swear.

Nice! It is probably a good thing that some people just outright ignore him or dislike him. Vincent would probably be weirded out if his whole display was taken positively. He is too used to negative attention. xD
x-EternalAlice-x

^ 3^; hehehe.

I had a feeling it could go two ways. I'm not sure how I want Aloysius to act yet.
One scenario I had in mind (though it's totally up for debate on how things go. If the situation ever occurs in the role-play) is that Aloysius is halfway down the corridor before looking back at Vincent (if Vincent decided to follow) and he wants to apologize for the way he's acting, but he can't find the right words to say to him and ultimately just leaves Vincent behind.

Blazing Genius

14,025 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Generous 100
  • Waffles! 25
I s r a f a l

Well, I don't think you have to figure that out for a bit.
Awwww, that is kind of sad. ;-; That could hurt Vincent, depending on how much Vincent cares for Aloysius, but knowing him, he wouldn't let it show. He's stubborn about showing his weaker emotions.
x-EternalAlice-x

haha, that's true. I just like thinking about it, you know? c;

; u ; right?
I watch too many dramas. x'D fsdhkfhak, the feels!
D'awww, a tough guy, huh? That's pretty adorable.

Blazing Genius

14,025 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Generous 100
  • Waffles! 25
I s r a f a l

Yeah, I do the same. xD

Lol. Nothing wrong with that. xD
Yeaaah, I can't say he is one of those, "tough guys who is secretly a softy". But, he does have a bit of softness to him that he doesn't show readily.

Invisible Lunatic

Sooo... sorry for disappearing suddenly. My laptop is having a mid-life crisis.

Got a blue screen a few minutes after sending that last message here on Thursday morning,
    after that my computer crashed. When I was finally able to switch the thing on again it had
    somehow deleted all my files (including the language pack) and set it's language to German.

.German is about my worst language. It'll take me some time figuring this out -,-

For some reason it also thinks I'm currently in the Doggersbank.. which is interesting.

Invisible Lunatic

Fixed my laptop!

so.... how's everyone?
Shousie

Congrats on getting your laptop fixed 8D
I'm not tech smart, so I doubt I'd be able to fix my own, hahaha.

I'm doing well, how bout you? c:

Blazing Genius

14,025 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Generous 100
  • Waffles! 25
I'm doing well as well. Just doing some maintenance, so to speak, on my own roleplays. You?

Invisible Lunatic

I s r a f a l

Well I know the basics about computers (and a bit more)
    so that helped a lot XD I'm so glad German at least looks a
    bit like Dutch so after a few times reading over it I was able
    to work things out~

Haha, well, with the fixed computer and everything, I'm doing
    quite good as well. Test week is coming up though, so I might
    be a little less online than usual -,-'

x-EternalAlice-x

Ehh, all roleplays I've created lately died >.< DAMN THOSE
    PEOPLE THAT DID NOT POST NO MATTER THE AMOUNT OF
    PMS I SEND THEM!!!
    hehehe [/sweatdrops] but yeah,
    besides that I'm fine ^^'

Blazing Genius

14,025 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Generous 100
  • Waffles! 25
Shousie

Awwws, that sucks. My roleplays just tend to be very slow since my friends will join it and no one else(Usually. There have been times I've gotten others to join or have shown interest.). So, since we are all busy and do want to do the roleplays, we just keep the roleplays open and post at our own pace. My other friend does the same with her roleplay since it is just us and our buds currently. xD; Then again I avoid roleplay ideas where people not posting=death of roleplay. So, that kind of helps. I hope you are able to someday create a roleplay someday that doesn't die on you.
Shousie

I know like the very basics, but that's about it.
Usually have to call up my friend if there's something wrong x3

I'm glad it's fixed though c:
Awh that sucks > <;
School just started about a week ago, but the work load is already
stressing me out. /sobs
At least I don't have to worry about posting ; A; though I would like to post, hehe.
x-EternalAlice-x

okay, so I was glancing over everyone's profiles and saw your description for Lucian in the relationship post. I laughed way too loudly over here.

"I became more of a b*****d, and he became more of a loner army cocksucker."

That line alone is enough to make me like Vincent, not that I already don't. xD

Blazing Genius

14,025 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Generous 100
  • Waffles! 25
I s r a f a l

Lol. I'm glad you like Vincent's description of Lucien. xD I think in his weird mind, submitting to authority must make you a cocksucker. Sooo, Lucien joining the army made him, in Vincent's mind, a "loner army cocksucker."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff