Welcome to Gaia! ::

People +1

+1 1 100.0% [ 1023 ]
Total Votes:[ 1023 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 78 79 80 > >>

I'm here to sign. *signs*

Barton had given me great time and memories. Even though this event only lasted for a week, which was actually not enough crying for such a great virtual event, I felt that ENTHUSIASM and SPORTSMANSHIP here. The lessons I learned were bite- size, digestable and ideal, which made it very easily absorbed. Bartonians were kind, polite and most of them *ahem.. I think* were so sophisticated, creative and friendly. Just what to be expected from the NICE town, Barton.

Hereby, I pledge my loyalty for Barton. I'm more than happy to know you all. It's great working together with you all FOR THE FISH.
Are you jealous of me? I know you are.
User Image

Hey Barton. I just want everyone to know that I love the team and it was a blast working with everybody. smile It's all been great from the games (and us kicking major butt) to the friendships (especially with the Barta 10,000). This is something I will never forget. smile

Much love,
Yoshi

User Image
Because everybody wants to be like me.

5,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I love you all!

-My_Red_String_Of_Fate
Hope everyone had a great time during this event! It was a great one smile

heart Kaylabee

User Image

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wow, I've never signed a yearbook heart
(We don't have such in Finland sad )

I want to thank you all for being such good sports.. and keep it up, because it's the final day and if we loose now, it'll be more embarassing than ever User Image

heart heart

7,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
GO BARTON!

Here I am to sign in!

Besmirched's Wife

Shameless Lunatic

30,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
It's been a great series of games!
Ayame Howl heart

1,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100
glad to be competing alongside my fellow bartons in the rejected Olympics!
Switching from Durem at the Water Festival to Barton for the Olympics was one of my better Gaia decisions ever. Thanks a lot for pulling together to quite possibly win this.

Go Barton!!

Rainbow Conventioneer

14,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Go Barton! For Rufus! 3nodding heart I'll always chose Barton for events like this. heart

Friendly Friend

12,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Barton Forever!

..Zac Walker..
To my fellow Bartonians:

What an event it's been. All the art, signatures, chatting, war cries... and it was done in good spirit! The Bartonian Spirit, I'd say. I've never seen anything like this before or since. (Proof that I wasn't in the Water Wars? XP) Even if we lose, we'll be the winners in spirit... and we'll get cool jackets, too.

I leave you with my war howl cry:
Into the games we leap! With Barton to the bitter end!

*insert claw markings here* mrgreen
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Viva la Barton 8D
-Flufftastic Fluffy

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
I think all I can really say is I'm so happy that to see so much spirit coming from team Barton, and thats always been something I've always loved about this team. So whether or not we win or lose the olympics, or team spirit surpasses both my expectations and the spirit which other teams carried through this event.
So with that fellow Bartonians... Lets gather together one last time to forever etch our names and accomplishments into the stone of Gaia history!
FOR BARTAAAA!
scream
Hail! King Ianidas!

I had fun guys. : D It's been a blast. I'll see you all at the next event I hope.
Good luck to you all in the other forums.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff