Welcome to Gaia! ::

People +1

+1 1 100.0% [ 1023 ]
Total Votes:[ 1023 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 78 79 80 > >>

Aged Informer

"Big Brother, can I kill you now?"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I haven't played in the Summer Water War, but I'm proud to have chosen Barton this hear.

GO BARTON! domokun

"Shut up, Sasuke."
I appreciate all of the Bartonians dedication to this wonderful team.
Barton for the win!
Let's do it and never give up hope!
-Just Because Im Asian.

Shaggy Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Barton,
It was a long hard road to get to where we are. We fought with Durem the whole way and now we are in the lead, we are ahead. It is a good day! When in doubt remember...

scream THIS IS BARTON, WE DO IT FOR THE FISH!!! scream

~Sinonyx
It's been quite a privilege to be with Barton for a 2nd year in a row.
Thank you all for a memorable event and I wish us good luck next summer, whatever competition that may be.

-DiamondDragon

User Image

this is bartaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
oh gosh barta's sexy.
This was so awesome. Even though the games end today, I'll forever be a Bartonian.

Barton forever. We had a great run, and you all did so great. So, let's end this event with a bang, and win this thing!

~bree-marie.
Team Barton forever! Barton has always been my favorite town ever since the site was called go-gaia. I will always be Team Barton.
Moosie is a Bartonite and always will be! Barton was here way before Durem and Akea came into existance and will, lets face it, always be better than Isle De Gambino. That is why Barton will be victorious!
User Image

Life is like a grapefruit. Well, it's sort of orangy-yellow and dimpled on the outside, wet and squidgy in the middle.

I'd just like to say hi (:
I'm glad I joined Barton this time around.
Last time I was on Durem, and I didn't realize it until going through my pictures. I'm a proud Bartonian.
(:
I so loved the games.
We all did so great, and we're all doing so great.
Let's not give it up during the final hours, Barton!
Woo!

It's got pips inside, too. Oh, and some people have a half a one for breakfast.
User Image

Fun, fun events. I loved this years games =3
FOR THE FISH <>< <>< <><

Signed, An0nym0u5-2!

User Image
Hello fellow Bartonians!!

I am not only proud of our team Barton,but all of Gaia.I know everyone played these games to the best of their abilities,and it made for a kickass competition.

Barton is different from the other teams,however.We have more heart,strength,and love for each other than any other team.I swell up with happiness each time I think about it.I truly wish the games and the competition could go on forever.I've made so many friends and had so much fun this week;it will without a doubt go down as one of my favorite experiences as a Gaia member.

Whether or not we come out on top this week,I love everyone who participated for making it intresting;but especially us Bartonians!! :]

To Barton,and to all of Gaia,great job <3.

Sincerely Barton's,

Fruity Pancakes
This is the first time I joined Barton in a competition but from now on I'll always be a Bartonian.

iKnighty.
The Rejected Olympics is finally coming to it's end, but it's still not over! We've got to keep in the games and raise our scores so we make sure Durem's eating our dirt! Terrific job, Barton!!
-.Dame Relent.-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces