Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,700 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
Chang524
Oh he haunts all of our dreams, Sergeant. It was horrifying. Yet funny at the same time. I felt sorry for him, needing only a leaf. I'd need the whole damn... *Notices everyone staring at him awkwardly* What?
Oh my. =o
Chang524
Oh he haunts all of our dreams, Sergeant. It was horrifying. Yet funny at the same time. I felt sorry for him, needing only a leaf. I'd need the whole damn... *Notices everyone staring at him awkwardly* What?

O_O ...woah.
xXxPockyLovexXx
Chang524

O_O ...woah.

Doesn't haunt my dreams User Image
I know what you mean, Chang. I would need the tree to.
Chadwick Harkness
kaiser321
Chadwick Harkness
kaiser321
Chadwick Harkness
I'm very sure that you were told that you COULD NOT pretend to be Squishy. Was I mistaken?
you say that like you've see squishy before stare NOW GIVE ME COOKIES!!! scream
I have heard tales of the great Squishy! And if you weren't a higher ranking officer I'd smack for for yelling at me for cookies.
but it's the way of squishy gonk
But unless I've missed something you are still not the real squishy.
i am until the real squishy gets here. now go get me a cookie. you get it from aristaline, and i'll shoot ink at you stare
xXxPockyLovexXx
Chang524

O_O ...woah.

... I don't have one of those. D: XPPP
HammiBee
DoktorPhil
HammiBee
xXxPockyLovexXx
HammiBee

Oh, just all sorts of non-sense. User Image

XP oo.......kay....

Yeah, mainly the man who haunts Dok's dreams. stare

Pfft. I can find a lot of other guys to dream about, my dear. Lots.

Course ya can, Dok. wink

You bet! Hell, I answered Brandon(Lum) 's "Who's the hotter chick" with a whose the hotter guy, just to prove my point.
xXxPockyLovexXx
xXxPockyLovexXx
Chang524

O_O ...woah.

Have what?
kaiser321
Chadwick Harkness
kaiser321
Chadwick Harkness
kaiser321
Chadwick Harkness
I'm very sure that you were told that you COULD NOT pretend to be Squishy. Was I mistaken?
I have heard tales of the great Squishy! And if you weren't a higher ranking officer I'd smack for for yelling at me for cookies.
i am until the real squishy gets here. now go get me a cookie. you get it from aristaline, and i'll shoot ink at you stare

I said this was an intersting group, you said i haven't said anything yet. Now have I.
HammiBee
xXxPockyLovexXx
xXxPockyLovexXx
Chang524

O_O ...woah.

Have what?

Whatever you guys need to hide. <.<
kaiser321
Chadwick Harkness
kaiser321
Chadwick Harkness
kaiser321
Chadwick Harkness

... You know, considering you're not the actual squid, I'd hate to know what the Hell it is you're actually shooting...
DoktorPhil
HammiBee
DoktorPhil
HammiBee
xXxPockyLovexXx
HammiBee

Oh, just all sorts of non-sense. User Image

XP oo.......kay....

Yeah, mainly the man who haunts Dok's dreams. stare

Pfft. I can find a lot of other guys to dream about, my dear. Lots.

Course ya can, Dok. wink

You bet! Hell, I answered Brandon(Lum) 's "Who's the hotter chick" with a whose the hotter guy, just to prove my point.

I was being sarcastic, but that is a good point.
HammiBee
xXxPockyLovexXx
Chang524

O_O ...woah.

Doesn't haunt my dreams User Image
I know what you mean, Chang. I would need the tree to.

I hope you all know that line never works on women with a brain. Especially when said man can wear short-shorts and not attract attention in gym class... That sounds so wrong **Shudder**
HammiBee
xXxPockyLovexXx
xXxPockyLovexXx
Chang524

O_O ...woah.

Have what?

You dont wan't an answer from that...
Chang524
kaiser321
Chadwick Harkness
kaiser321
Chadwick Harkness

... You know, considering you're not the actual squid, I'd hate to know what the Hell it is you're actually shooting...

Don't ask Chang. For the lover of GOD! DON'T ASK!
Chang524
kaiser321
Chadwick Harkness
kaiser321
Chadwick Harkness

ink, i have some of squishy's ink in this water gun twisted now get me mah cookies!!! scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff