Welcome to Gaia! ::

OPEN OR SELL?

OPEN THE BOX. There could be TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND GOLD in it for you. 0.30769230769231 30.8% [ 12 ]
SELL IT. That way you know what you're getting. 0.1025641025641 10.3% [ 4 ]
GIVE IT TO ME. I'll give you something nice in return 0.025641025641026 2.6% [ 1 ]
THROW A CONTEST. Contests are always fun. 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 6 ]
GIVE IT TO ME. For free. ;D 0.28205128205128 28.2% [ 11 ]
POLLWHORE. i liek cookeez 0.12820512820513 12.8% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 39 ]
1 2 3 >

Dapper Dabbler

Blue Magical Giftbox
...Basically, I just randomly found a Blue Magical Giftbox while browsing 'round Gaia.

After my few minutes of ecstasy, I suddenly realized: what am I going to do with it.

According to TekTek, I could get an Angelic Headband (OMFG SO EXSPENSIVE YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT UNTIL YOU'RE A SENIOR), or a Mummy Mask (100G). On the other hand, if I sell in the Marketplace, I'm guarenteed at least 10k.

But on the OTHER hand, I could support Barton a little and throw a contest. Maybe something like "Show me your best Barton avi!", or "First person on page __ gets it!"

So Bartonians, what should I do? Open, Sell, Contest, or do you want to trade for it?

Okay guys, I've decided... to open it. I just can't resist the call of the rare items...

Anyways, wish me luck!

Quotable Gaian

User Image

Sell in my opinion.. The chance you get a crappy thing is big and giving it away is nice but I don't know if you help Barton with it =3

User Image
1st person to post gets it!!
lol

[edit] dang... so close to... but ya... maybe u can go with the contest (sounds fun)

Dapper Dabbler

Jaruga

User Image

Sell in my opinion.. The chance you get a crappy thing is big and giving it away is nice but I don't know if you help Barton with it =3

User Image

I dunno, I was thinking of spreading team pride. You know what I mean? Welling it seems to be my safest bet. And if I give away the gift box as a prize, and the winner gets something crappy, then...

Dapper Dabbler

Lord Archiel
1st person to post gets it!!
lol

[edit] dang... so close to... but ya... maybe u can go with the contest (sounds fun)

Last person to post gets it actually. :O

well, who doesn't love a contest? ;P
I don`t get those boxes x.x

Dapper Dabbler

Tenjou Night

This is my second one. First one I got, I opened, and got landed with a pair of socks worth 88G.
It's just like Christmas all over again. ;/

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Congrats. c:
Definitely sell though, take it from one who has opened enough times and got something crappy. [Retro TV, Hockey Mask etc. stressed ]
Witszy
Tenjou Night

This is my second one. First one I got, I opened, and got landed with a pair of socks worth 88G.

Zomg O: Then you should sell it if you`re questing a item :]

Snowball Swapper

I got one right after registering with Team Barton xD

I open them. Sure you may get a crappy item, but you might get a really good one too.

Nothing to lose since it's free =B

Hesitant Hero

14,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
Well, I always open them, but that's because I'm too lazy to take the time to sell it. I'd sell it.
-Extra Terresticals-

I open them. Sure you may get a crappy item, but you might get a really good one too.

what did you get?

Dapper Dabbler

-Extra Terresticals-

But there's always that feeling of 10k drifting away from you... gonk

Quotable Gaian

User Image

I always get like Dried grass hat and crap like that xD>

User Image

Dapper Dabbler

Tenjou Night
Witszy
Tenjou Night

Zomg O: Then you should sell it if you`re questing a item :]

surprised
The Angel Imp plushie is calling to meh...*.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items