Welcome to Gaia! ::

dont know i can just tell lol
Lorika
On the whole, we Bartonians are much better sportsmen than those present on Durem. I for one was really happy when I logged on just now to see Barton still leading- I guess that means we've really won now ^^ But I'm not gonna go bragging in towns or anything D; I hate people that do that. Hmm, maybe I'll hop on my bf's account and take a look in the Durem forums... see how they're coping.
Hoo boy... next year is going to be interesting DX;

EDIT: LMAO, first thread I see on the Durem forums: "The Truth: Olympics Rigged."

Oh God; people are unbelievable sometimes. Personally, if we win, I'll be saying, "Yahoo, we won, GO BARTON!!!!!!" in the main forums and on Gaia in general.
But my best friend is on Aekea, and they lost to Durem by a thread last year, so when she and I are talking in private I'll be doing the "hahahahahahaha in your face Durem" routine, lol.

Counselor

23,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Be humble like Ian! Dancey dancey is okay but no more!
Bah, no ******** way. I'm not kissing Durem's a** because they're close behind.

6,650 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Dancey dancey! whee
Durem was mean though, I'd be in towns or Virtual Hollywood and have my Barton flag equipped and the Durems would yell at me crying
Mikusagi
Be humble like Ian! Dancey dancey is okay but no more!

Yay, dancey dancey! xd
-LyCkAxLoVe-
Ed_Mills
Go naked angel imp!
And I don't think you need to tell Bartonians that, if theres one thing i learnt in the last week, it's that Barton is far from smug and cocky, I have faith in our team, I believe we've won competatively and moraley!

FTF

(I think as a reward we should get an emote of Rufus eating a fish....the amount of times I could of used it!) rofl
User Image

just a friendly reminder to our friends in town...

coz srsly Durem thinks we are all cocky and stuff... User Image

Lol I know your just reminding everyone, but I'm sure we'll be fine, as long as people like you are still around, we'll be a figurehead for pride but not arrogance, and judging by the amount of 'Keep your cool Barton' and 'Don't get cockey!' threads I think there are lots of good spirited Bartonians like you!.....and hopefully me... 4laugh

User Image

Noctismador's Waifu

Fluffy Bunny

9,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Wall Street 200
Ed_Mills
-LyCkAxLoVe-
Ed_Mills
Go naked angel imp!
And I don't think you need to tell Bartonians that, if theres one thing i learnt in the last week, it's that Barton is far from smug and cocky, I have faith in our team, I believe we've won competatively and moraley!

FTF

(I think as a reward we should get an emote of Rufus eating a fish....the amount of times I could of used it!) rofl
User Image

just a friendly reminder to our friends in town...

coz srsly Durem thinks we are all cocky and stuff... User Image

User Image
Lol I know your just reminding everyone, but I'm sure we'll be fine, as long as people like you are still around, we'll be a figurehead for pride but not arrogance, and judging by the amount of 'Keep your cool Barton' and 'Don't get cockey!' threads I think there are lots of good spirited Bartonians like you!.....and hopefully me... 4laugh
User Image

aww thank you~ 3nodding

yeah each and everyone of us should too~

User Image

Noctismador's Waifu

Fluffy Bunny

9,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Wall Street 200
I'm just pleased that Barton and Durem were so close in scores this year (compared to the Water Balloon Wars)! Truth be told, though, I stuck to the games instead of the forums. sweatdrop But, I'm glad that we gave Durem a run for their money (and vice versa when they were leading).
Yeah! Go Barton. :3

Noctismador's Waifu

Fluffy Bunny

9,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

i think the competition was fair enough with both parties and other towns too 3nodding

it was really a motivating thing to see the other team leading... xd

User Image

I agree!

If we win, we celebrate.
But we don't need to be rude about it.

Everyone else tried hard too!

Noob

Oh, totally. Win or lose, we all tried our best. User Image

If Durem wins, the only thing I'm not looking forward to is their gloating noobs that will rub their winnings in our faces. Noobs don't know how to be humble. User Image

Noctismador's Waifu

Fluffy Bunny

9,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Wall Street 200
- R.C. -
Oh, totally. Win or lose, we all tried our best. User Image

If Durem wins, the only thing I'm not looking forward to is their gloating noobs that will rub their winnings in our faces. Noobs don't know how to be humble. User Image
User Image

true!

agree~ 3nodding

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items