Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which do you prefer as a picture format?

JPEG because it's faster to load! 0.29787234042553 29.8% [ 14 ]
PNG because it's pretty! 0.70212765957447 70.2% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 47 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

i'd love one! 3nodding jpeg is nice..
Could I get one?
3nodding
I'll tip 1.5k
heart
JPEG
rofl

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Miss Behavior
User Image

User Image

Your art is great. o:
I wish I could draw.

User Image

agreed
i like one in PNG
O:
i dont really care what size >w>;
I'm happy you guys are happy. Are you Bartoniers keeping up our lead, though? wink

It's silly because you all can draw! Teaching and learning is the hard part. Part of my shop shows different styles and creativity. Oddly I'm the least popular person irl and online with my art xD. It's just how we present ourselves and see ourselves. So art would be similar as in maybe you can't draw boys but you can draw smexy bishounens or so xD.
Or maybe you can only draw characters that exists or only nature, you'll have to figure it out yourself. Even some really good artists think they aren't doing good enough when so many people want to draw like them~ x3 just draw or do what you feel like and maybe it'll catch onto one of the most popular thing that existed...

BARRRTAAA!!!!

Mhmm Cheeseburger
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
:0 ohh these pictures are awesome *_____*

High-functioning Nerd

surprised Ooh, can I have one please? Jpeg would be great.
Your art is lovely. 3nodding

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
SilverSaucer
I'm happy you guys are happy. Are you Bartoniers keeping up our lead, though? wink

It's silly because you all can draw! Teaching and learning is the hard part. Part of my shop shows different styles and creativity. Oddly I'm the least popular person irl and online with my art xD. It's just how we present ourselves and see ourselves. So art would be similar as in maybe you can't draw boys but you can draw smexy bishounens or so xD.
Or maybe you can only draw characters that exists or only nature, you'll have to figure it out yourself. Even some really good artists think they aren't doing good enough when so many people want to draw like them~ x3 just draw or do what you feel like and maybe it'll catch onto one of the most popular thing that existed...

BARRRTAAA!!!!

Mhmm Cheeseburger

Ooo very cute... I can't draw... I did make one good painting before... of a lizard... I was bored, but I can't seem to do it again xp I can color though, my friend is better at drawing though, so she usaully has me color hers... but it has to be something I like (dragons!)

Chatty Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
SilverSaucer

BARRRTAAA!!!!

Mhmm Cheeseburger
"I bet she's tougher than that.

thanks so much!! Thats so original!!! ^_^ It goes in my journal!

She runs with vampires."-New Moon
Sorry everyone, I fells asleep.

Zoray
Ooo very cute... I can't draw... I did make one good painting before... of a lizard... I was bored, but I can't seem to do it again xp I can color though, my friend is better at drawing though, so she usaully has me color hers... but it has to be something I like (dragons!)

You do better when you're interested in what you're doing. Maybe you're a colorist! I suck at coloring (yeah lol) but my friend kept trying her hardest and said she sucks at coloring when she could only use 5 colors and make this super detailed art! I can't even choose the right colors that I wouldn't end up blending each other or not go with each other.
Also sometimes you'll have a really good knack at drawing after allll those practice than BAM D: you can't draw anymore (either hiatus or it looks weird). The thing to overcome that is just keep drawing, it's weird but I see it happen to my friends so far and me where we just started to draw worst. When you keep drawing you basically end up with a new style, you may never be able to draw like you did before, but you could actually end up with a more comfortable/easier/fun and better art style.
It's a rebirth skill~
-------------------
I don't know but this was what I came up with for you Yuki Hikari
Do you like it so far or should I start over? I didn't want to finish it if you didn't end up liking it.

----
Sorry Mhmm Cheeseburger, it was just so cute and fun to draw your avi like that, did you want me to change so she'll look tougher?

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Rofl at yuki's... can't stop laughing... my head hurts User Image Yeah I had scanned the dragon (it was black and white) and we both colored it in... hers was all neony bright, and mine was... well it blended in... I still haven't gotten around to putting them on my wall... maybe I should go do that sometime...
Could you please draw me? biggrin png is preferred :3

Magical Shoujo

21,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Citizen 0
It would be really great if you could draw me. PNG is great, but JPG is fine, too. biggrin I'll let you decide the size and all that stuff. smile
I'll take one if you'd like of my currant avatar and PNG please.
Zoray
Rofl at yuki's... can't stop laughing... my head hurts User Image Yeah I had scanned the dragon (it was black and white) and we both colored it in... hers was all neony bright, and mine was... well it blended in... I still haven't gotten around to putting them on my wall... maybe I should go do that sometime...

I would love to see them :3
---

I started at the bottom for a quick change~
shadowthedemoniccat

edit: Hey wait! You changed your look thar xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces