Welcome to Gaia! ::

biggrin biggrin hey people!!!! well i have decided to make an rpg
neko = cat

heart heart btw u can have up to 2 caras and u may have a bf or a romance in this rpg smile heart heart

---rules---
no fighting
no claiming to be more powerfull ext then others cuz i am ruler cool
no cussing if u can help it (no bad word every line type thing)
no dissing people only there caras
and last of all have fun!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------

----try to make ur writing readable plz it ok if some words r wrong but not like mega bad kk tx ----

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!!set up!!!
cara =caracter

name :
power : (try to be new only have up to 5 powers plz)
home (were u live) :
history :
other things :
personality :
pic or link to pic dont make pic to big plz!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
i will start with me
name: rose
power : when hit with cold water turns to cat warm turns back.talks to animals.can bend water with flick of body (ex. tail or hand/paw) (dont piss me off lol and if u do run for ur furry lives !!! (,,,)--(^-^)--(,,,) can fly.
can read minds
history : rose was a fishers daughter till she was 12 when she found out she was in line to become ruler of neko world she must help keep the peace with humans and all others in the mighty mighty universe. (she assumed ruler when she turned 13)
after a year of ruling she had taken notice of the puuuurrrrrfectly hot men of her town word got out she was looking for a bf and men have been trying to be her man after
personality : she is very kind and a nature type neko her fav fish is salmon and she i one of the best rulers ever she is good friends with all humans and nekos on earth and neko world she owns two nekneks (a pet resembling a cat)
she does have a short temper however so people know to always be on her good side inless they have a death wish that is

pic url
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/leokeeper/anime/1134505946_plainsight.jpg

when cat she is white with lil bell on her tail
fav color is pink
rose - today i think i will go to the purr river salman r always there and i am very hungry but buno wanted me to play today what shall i do
(buno is her bunny friend)

rose sits on the wall of her tree fort what will she do?! then it hits her

rose- hey buno!! BUNO BUNO WERE R U BUNOOOO

buno comes hopping over

buno- u called?

rose - yes do u wish to go wilth me to the purr river i feel like taking a swim and playing with the fish

buno- u mean eating the fish right

rose- well....no...ok yes only 1 or 2 tho ok

buno - ok i guess they do smell good to some not to me i like my sweet dew grass better

rose- it is good but fish is better buno lol

the two set out to purr river and spend the day there soon it is night

rose- i guess i shoul go buno.....buno?.bunoooooooo

buno is asleep

rose- ok fine comone u can sleep in the neknek bed

rose picks up buno carfully and runs off home
they arrive home and go to her room
rose puts buno in one of her nekneks beds

rose- good night buno
I'm watching you. If you attempt to steal our idea... You will go down and perish!
???!!?!?!? kk pm me ur idea so we DONT use it and if it strts to go that way i will change it a bit kk
micharose94
???!!?!?!? kk pm me ur idea so we DONT use it and if it strts to go that way i will change it a bit kk
Not this... Something else I heard you talking about... Just don't make any new rpg's, kay?
MistressVampFreek
micharose94
Not this... Something else I heard you talking about... Just don't make any new rpg's, kay?

XDD
im not neko but a okami blaugh
okami= wolf xd
okami ne
im not neko but a okami blaugh

Your thread has also attracted a kitsune. 3nodding

...But come to think of it, maybe I won't join afterall. sweatdrop
okami
can turn in to any animal seh mostl turns in to a wolf she has wind lightning she can tak to anmals only in wolf from tho

she was poor she was kiked out of her famly beause they that she was a fric so whan she was a kid she raid by wolves and now th wolf kindom is in trobl humans are cuting the forst dont and thay are caring guns could she avery stop tham in time ?

User Image

User Image
okami
can turn in to any animal seh mostl turns in to a wolf she has wind lightning she can tak to anmals only in wolf from tho

she was poor she was kiked out of her famly beause they that she was a fric so whan she was a kid she raid by wolves and now th wolf kindom is in trobl humans are cuting the forst dont and thay are caring guns could she avery stop tham in time ?

she is very kind but huper she has a pet wolf in the day she is a sliver wolf at night she is white okami only sleps for 2 hours she hids her ears and tail and she turns in to a wolf in her sliep her pet wolf is named maya

when wolf she is sliver i hope u like it biggrin

User Image

User Image

User Image
okami

she is very kind but huper she has a pet wolf in the day she is a sliver wolf at night she is white okami only sleps for 2 hours she hids her ears and tail and she turns in to a wolf in her sliep her pet wolf is named maya

when wolf she is sliver i hope u like it biggrin

User Image

User Image

User Image
Joyn
MistressVampFreek
micharose94

XDD
Yes... I am very serious... *watches the strange thread owner closely*
"Joyn"
"MistressVampFreek"
"micharose94"

XDD

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
i .....have.....a.....stalker.....................creepy...................
micharose94
"Joyn"
"MistressVampFreek"
"micharose94"

XDD

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
i .....have.....a.....stalker.....................creepy...................
You do... Be very afraid... ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces