8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Can't go wrong with gold and angelic white. 3nodding
Teh Alexis
Kasilius
TimmehhT
I never keep anything I buy. I just sell all of my stuff, buy everything I need for a certain avatar, and repeat if I want a new one. xD
I could never do that because months later when I look at the item I sold earlier, the price is always inflated. xDD

I'm a money freak. Buy low, sell high! 8DD

....................Barton FTW....................
User Image

........... same here except i never buy inflating items unless after a while of watching the items flow of gold dif's i buy the lowest price in a few days later! ...........

User Image
....................No Longer do we have to live in Durem's Shadows!....................
Yeah, but I'm usually unlucky so the price always inflates after I sell an item because I think it won't go any higher or it'll deflate. That or I'll buy an item and then it deflates a day later. xDDD
Sometimes I'm lucky though. >______>

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Kasilius
TimmehhT
I never keep anything I buy. I just sell all of my stuff, buy everything I need for a certain avatar, and repeat if I want a new one. xD
I could never do that because months later when I look at the item I sold earlier, the price is always inflated. xDD

I'm getting my feet wet with that stuff, buying things from the cash shop when they're first gen and selling when they inflate.

User Image

........... yes i a few people in switz wear wooden shoes but mostly not a full shoes mostly like a wooden sandal clog with a plastic or cloth strap with the heel & soles wooden,also wooden clog boots!,etc razz my cousin lives in switz! ...........

User Image
....................No Longer do we have to live in Durem's Shadows!....................
Kasilius
Teh Alexis
Kasilius
TimmehhT

User Image

........... same here except i never buy inflating items unless after a while of watching the items flow of gold dif's i buy the lowest price in a few days later! ...........

User Image
Yeah, but I'm usually unlucky so the price always inflates after I sell an item because I think it won't go any higher or it'll deflate. That or I'll buy an item and then it deflates a day later. xDDD
Sometimes I'm lucky though. >______>

User Image

........... ahh hate that! happens rarely with me! ...........

User Image
Strawberry Tea

Aw, That was very sweet of you to say. I'm rather happy with the way my avi turned out. I think that's actually part of the reason as to why I'm so hyped up about the games. Your avi turned out nicely as-well (( I too am finding it hard to cut the blue so that's why I implemented a little of it in with my outfit - The crown, the staff and my eye colour. It's just blended in nicely so that it doesn't stand out is all ))

For a second I was like "Blue...where- ...oh."
In my defense gold is a distracting color. ninja
Wow, having had a look around and of course the seen fantastic avi art here, I've just got to say how great I think this thread is whee
I absolutely love the drawing style, as it's been said by others, it's cute, airy, casual...if you think about it, a lot of the key parts of Gaia.
And like the others here, again, I have to say; it's amazing that you can do work this good this quickly! It'd take me around a week plus to get a picture out half that quality xp

*Edit: Oh, and sorry for the somewhat abrupt intrusion ^^'*
ShyFeline's is done. O:
User Image

Haha, I can't keep up with all the posts... </self-disappointment> But I can keep drawing!
Remy Lachance
Can't go wrong with gold and angelic white. 3nodding
TimmehhT

Isn't that a hassle though? I mean, hat if you get bored with the avi you have? Don't you have to rebuy new items, then?
Teh Alexis

User Image

........... yes i a few people in switz wear wooden shoes but mostly not a full shoes mostly like a wooden sandal clog with a plastic or cloth strap with the heel & soles wooden,also wooden clog boots!,etc razz my cousin lives in switz! ...........

User Image

Seafly?
@Alexis:
D: Lucky duck!

@SeaMyth:
xDD
Smooth.
But then again, I'm like that too.
Sometimes more often than I would like.
@Teh Alexis & Remy: cool I knew it.

@Sentient Socks: sexy, yet cute. Nice. <3
If Barton keep this up then we will win biggrin
Wow! ^_^ That's a fantastic resolve, not to mention really nice of you! Good luck~! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff