Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton?

FTW! 0.35185185185185 35.2% [ 95 ]
FTF! 0.12222222222222 12.2% [ 33 ]
THIS IS BARTAAAAA! 0.52592592592593 52.6% [ 142 ]
Total Votes:[ 270 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 568 569 570 > >> >>> »|

Strawberry Tea

You also have good colour schematics (( *points to my avi* Same colors ))

Smexy color scheme and you made a nice avy. whee
I like Remy's too. I can't seem to escape blue themes. >:[

ShyFeline
TimmehhT
Sentient Socks
Next up is [K]oneko [C]han!
User Image

I'm certainly very glad everyone likes them! whee

I'm going to take a quick break to wash the dishes, then I'll be back to get to work on the next one! mrgreen

*more applause*

Just brilliant. 8D

I loves it, I marvel at how he does them so fast!

Wow! Very cute! You have a lot of skill, but many don't know a lot of your thread.

We must bump!
Hehe, I just noticed our color is gold and were going for the gold XD
SeaMyth
Strawberry Tea
SeaMyth
So cute. heart

I remember seeing you around before. I think is was in a forum that all the girls were crushing on you (( I remember because I myself liked your user-name <-- It's original ))

Oh god, you're making this up. XD

Thanks, I've never change my username.
I rather like yours too. I lurve strawberries. 83

*laughs* Ah but truth be told it did happen. I would hope that you wouldn't change it so that makes me happy to hear. As-well as the comment on my user name that made me happy too (( Strawberries are really nice to eat but I prefer them most when they're frozen, I hate warm fruit >.< ))

....................Barton FTW....................
User Image

........... i see you all in the exchange & lifestyle discussion! ...........

User Image
....................No Longer do we have to live in Durem's Shadows!....................

5,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
0Angelicus0
ShyFeline
TimmehhT
Sentient Socks
Next up is [K]oneko [C]han!
User Image

I'm certainly very glad everyone likes them! whee

I'm going to take a quick break to wash the dishes, then I'll be back to get to work on the next one! mrgreen

*more applause*

Just brilliant. 8D

I loves it, I marvel at how he does them so fast!

Wow! Very cute! You have a lot of skill, but many don't know a lot of your thread.

We must bump!

WE MUST BUMP.

*bumps while dancing around fire*
BUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMP

User Image

........... should i buy golden laurels or maybe its just a waist since im only buying them for the R`Olympics? & i'll rpob sell them after since i don't like them much! ...........

User Image
....................No Longer do we have to live in Durem's Shadows!....................
D:
Dad's home.
Now I have to be careful about posting. ;w;

5,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
I never keep anything I buy. I just sell all of my stuff, buy everything I need for a certain avatar, and repeat if I want a new one. xD
SeaMyth
Strawberry Tea

You also have good colour schematics (( *points to my avi* Same colors ))

Smexy color scheme and you made a nice avy. whee
I like Remy's too. I can't seem to escape blue themes. >:[

Aw, That was very sweet of you to say. I'm rather happy with the way my avi turned out. I think that's actually part of the reason as to why I'm so hyped up about the games. Your avi turned out nicely as-well (( I too am finding it hard to cut the blue so that's why I implemented a little of it in with my outfit - The crown, the staff and my eye colour. It's just blended in nicely so that it doesn't stand out is all ))

User Image

........... Really? i just keep the stuff & earn more money incase of a inflation on an item! or if i need that item for an avatar theme i don't have to buy it again! ...........

User Image
TimmehhT
I never keep anything I buy. I just sell all of my stuff, buy everything I need for a certain avatar, and repeat if I want a new one. xD
I could never do that because months later when I look at the item I sold earlier, the price is always inflated. xDD

I'm a money freak. Buy low, sell high! 8DD
Strawberry Tea

*laughs* Ah but truth be told it did happen. I would hope that you wouldn't change it so that makes me happy to hear. As-well as the comment on my user name that made me happy too (( Strawberries are really nice to eat but I prefer them most when they're frozen, I hate warm fruit >.< ))

I'll take your word for it, probably a good thing I don't remember.
The feeling is all around. :3

Plus the opinion of warm fruit. ]<

How are you doing on the games?

@all: I'm leaving to go pick my sister up from the airport soon.
She was in Switz. If anyone lives there do they wear wooden shoes or is that a rumor? 8[
I think she's trying to trick me.
Kasilius
TimmehhT
I could never do that because months later when I look at the item I sold earlier, the price is always inflated. xDD

I'm a money freak. Buy low, sell high! 8DD

User Image

........... same here except i never buy inflating items unless after a while of watching the items flow of gold dif's i buy the lowest price in a few days later! ...........

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff