Barton?

FTW! 0.35185185185185 35.2% [ 95 ]
FTF! 0.12222222222222 12.2% [ 33 ]
THIS IS BARTAAAAA! 0.52592592592593 52.6% [ 142 ]
Total Votes:[ 270 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 568 569 570 > >> >>> »|

TimmehhT
Consider drawing me, please? =D

And hello everyone! How are you all today?

I am doing fine and you?
This time for 0Angelicus0!
User Image

Thank you everyone for the compliments! mrgreen

I'm going to try to draw as many people as I can before I go to bed tonight, so hopefully I'll be able to finish one for everybody who posts! Haha, I'm such and idealist. >_>;

5,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Sentient Socks
User Image

I'm going to try to draw as many people as I can before I go to bed tonight, so hopefully I'll be able to finish one for everybody who posts! Haha, I'm such and idealist. >_>;

HOMGOODNESS.

That is like, AMAZING. *applause for joo*

5,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
0Angelicus0
TimmehhT

I am doing fine and you?

I'm fantastic. Hoping to get myself a little quality avi art from nifty people. =D
TimmehhT
0Angelicus0
TimmehhT

I am doing fine and you?

I'm fantastic. Hoping to get myself a little quality avi art from nifty people. =D

Lol yes! Very good quality here! How have you been doing in the games today? They are so hard, even from yesterday!
Sentient Socks
User Image

HOMG!

HOMG!

I'm absolutely ADORABLE!!! I love it! I could just eat me up...

...but that's called, 'Cannibalism,' my friends, and that is illegal in some countries!

Anyways, I love it! X3

5,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
0Angelicus0
TimmehhT
0Angelicus0
TimmehhT

I am doing fine and you?

Lol yes! Very good quality here! How have you been doing in the games today? They are so hard, even from yesterday!

True that! The games are pretty tough, but I was able to get the 2nd item from today's set, with a bit of luck. My average high score over the two days is.. 8.72. biggrin

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The sketches are nice! I love the touch of gold in it!
I.....*gasp*....just....*intake of much needed oxygen*....died....*breathe*....of laughter

x.x
TimmehhT
0Angelicus0
TimmehhT
0Angelicus0
TimmehhT

I am doing fine and you?

True that! The games are pretty tough, but I was able to get the 2nd item from today's set, with a bit of luck. My average high score over the two days is.. 8.72. biggrin

Oh really?! Mine's still 8.07. Doubt it's going to get higher! So do you have yesterday's second item?

Another question, are there three items for each day or two?

5,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
0Angelicus0
TimmehhT
0Angelicus0
TimmehhT
0Angelicus0
TimmehhT

I am doing fine and you?

Oh really?! Mine's still 8.07. Doubt it's going to get higher! So do you have yesterday's second item?

Another question, are there three items for each day or two?

Haha. Keep trying, and read a couple strategy boards. They helped me alot. smile And I have yesterday's second item as well. High score for yesterday is 9, high score for today is 8.45.

Edit:// There are only 2 items for each day. Forgot to type this the first time.
Oh my, Oh my you draw really well. Honestly you have a very unique way of drawing <3 I like it quite a lot

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I'm on a quest to collect art this week!

I'll tip ya with all the black bugs I have and perhaps some money.

5,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
I'm just going to stick around this board so I can see your next amazing work of art. O:

Seriously, I totally wish I could draw the same way people on this site to. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces