Welcome to Gaia! ::

CONGRATS EVERYONE for a job well done!! I'll be catching up on all the people who won freebies during the Olympics! I'll be using your avatar as reference, unless you had posted a different avatar you wanted drawn, so please don't change your outfit too much XD;

heart ~ Kix.

I don't usually have time to draw, but I want to draw for BARTON BARTON!!! Since I can't take too many requests, I'll draw if your avatar account is for Barton and has scored all 10's on everyday (Day 1 2 3 4 5 6 7) or at least one 10, and the rest above 9.75! and post a screenshot of your score & account window here! The more 10's the better XD! I know that's hard, since I'm stuck at 9+ on most of them... especially since I'll get all 10's and then 1 lower score that ruins my average crying ;;; Soo this thread is wishing you guys the best of luck!!!

If you have mule accounts with all 10's, I will draw both. Just need to raise the score you guys XD!!!

PS: Of course, if I have free time and I see an awesome Barton-themed avatar in my thread, I'll see if I can draw you too XD!! GOOO BARTON!

ALL 10s!!!! - color
1. Jaruga (Page 3) - pickup
2. Fortenra Askasa (Page 6) - pickup
3. La Leyenda (Page 22)
- pickup

10 & 9.75+! - monochrome
1. Mads Ren`ai (Page 6) - pickup
2. EPICFAILUREv4 (Page 7) - pickup
3. Digitized (Page 14)
4. DiamondDragon (PM)

Avatar Love! (random) 3nodding - simpler drawings
1. Sherry Mei - pickup
2. Losuni
3. Dejavudee
4. Kam-pup

heart

Examples of my Freebies:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i72/kixies/amarosa.jpg
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i72/kixies/musicness_med.jpg
XD;;;;;;; Just trying to do what I can~
Haha, yeah XD If not, then maybe for all scores above 9.75. The games are so cruel crying ! *waves fist!*

Gold gold gold~
I only got a 10 on 2 days Dx
Need to get one more o-o
Yeah, I've got about a 9.5 on everything, on another account. C:
I can't get a ten though.

Tipsy Heckler

10 is out of reach for me, but I have done my part, and my score is well above the team's average.
gonk All 10s oh no
XD;;; Wah~ So tough! Maybe at least one 10 and the rest above 9.75? *_*!!

Both my accounts are around 9.6 average but... seriously it's tough crying There's always that one game~~~
Chromefox
10 is out of reach for me, but I have done my part, and my score is well above the team's average.

Yarr XD Thanks so much for that heart
La Leyenda
I only got a 10 on 2 days Dx
Need to get one more o-o

O_O That's already really good! Wai 4laugh
gonk

But ish hard with a laptop...
kixies
XD;;; Wah~ So tough! Maybe at least one 10 and the rest above 9.75? *_*!!

Both my accounts are around 9.6 average but... seriously it's tough crying There's always that one game~~~

Ha gimme! biggrin
I got one 9.9 and 2 tens x3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas