Welcome to Gaia! ::

What's your current average?

Less than 7... T_T (What, have you been sleeping through the games or what? o.O) 0.052356020942408 5.2% [ 10 ]
7.00 to 7.99 (With a little work, you can make it!) 0.099476439790576 9.9% [ 19 ]
8.00 to 8.99 (Not bad at all. :D) 0.31413612565445 31.4% [ 60 ]
9.00 to 9.99 (Awesome! XD) 0.5130890052356 51.3% [ 98 ]
PERFECT TEN BABY!! (Jesus Christ, you must be on steroids... o.O) 0.020942408376963 2.1% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 191 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 17 >

I preferred it posted here, but I realized I never said so until you PMed me. ^_^ We'll edit as we go.

Oh, and Oval? Your form is messed up. Could you do it again?

Big Millionaire

Reserved post for BRB.
Damn, off the first page! D<

Man, I won't be here all day tomorrow. Anyone wanna volunteer bumping tomorrow? XD

Versatile Shapeshifter

That works. I was curious, does anyone have any tips for the games like "Wash Mochi" and "Vaccum" where you have to remove the things from the screen? I can't ever seem to get better then a two one them. >.>
I get stuck on those too. I don't know how I ever managed to get past a two, and I can't do it again. XD

Magical Shoujo

21,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Citizen 0
Aylen
Damn, off the first page! D<

Man, I won't be here all day tomorrow. Anyone wanna volunteer bumping tomorrow? XD

I'll bump when I can for you. I'm bookmarking now. biggrin
xd I accidentally grabbed the link for the image beside the cap when taking it from my photobucket. Sorry about that!

FORM A
Username: Average
Current Screen Shot: Here!

Oh, and for the washing games, even though it seems counter intuitive, just go slowly so the sponge sucks up all the bubbles. smile
Awesome. XD Thanks a lot.

I gotta run now. I have to wake up early tomorrow. Hopefully, this will be a success. biggrin G'night y'all!

Versatile Shapeshifter

I will bump when I can as well. =]
Oval
xd I accidentally grabbed the link for the image beside the cap when taking it from my photobucket. Sorry about that!

FORM A
Username: Average
Current Screen Shot: Here!

Oh, and for the washing games, even though it seems counter intuitive, just go slowly so the sponge sucks up all the bubbles. smile

Wait, I'm confused by your username.
Goodnight. smile Hopefully I fixed all the inconsistencies in the page now. XD

Magical Shoujo

21,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Citizen 0
Bump. domokun

Magical Shoujo

21,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Citizen 0
Okay, I think I has had enough of the Rejected Olympics. My poor hands... neutral

FORM B
Username: m3g4t0ky0
Current Screen Shot: x
Notes: I'll leave it all up to you. Previous avatar that I would like drawn is sourced here.

Barton Prophet

10,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Yesterday my score was 6.9 now its almost 8, i wish I could have gotten that screenshot.
Anyway way you can let me slid on the first one... -is still working on scores-

Barton Prophet

10,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
FORM A
Username: Icefire26
Current Screen Shot: Link

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items