Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Vet

39,675 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fluff Rehab 200
-TURKS-Goddess Hikari

The only had French and Spanish at my high school. French wasn't offered in my Track, so I had to go with Spanish.. it was a piece of cake though.

I wish our high school had tracks. That was awesome in Elementary School...

I figured Japanese wouldn't be too hard, since I already knew a lot anyway. It's just when they throw a story at you with a bunch of new vocab and you have to try and figure out what the words are that it becomes difficult.

User Image
were gonna win this year or time whatever it is but we have to get teh scores up pratice go a couple of times time u get ur scores at 7 or 6 but no lower 3 can but try to get those up mrgreen think of the naked inp thing and why the girl doesnt notice hes naked

Fruiti Tooti's Partner In Crime

Divine Darling

29,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hikari_Sango
MuraDarkcaves
It's great that you're working the system to do what you really want! That's a good skill to have.

Haha, thanks! That's kinda what we said, too, since they wouldn't let me do at first.

And THIS Hikari thinks of the sexy angel man. ninja

User Image

Ah, let's not forget the angel man. *drools* I would have liked to see a 'Wash Ian' game. Too bad Liam's the whore.
wish they add a chick to it biggrin that would make me happy :l do we even have women in barton?

Divine Darling

29,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hikari_Sango
-TURKS-Goddess Hikari

The only had French and Spanish at my high school. French wasn't offered in my Track, so I had to go with Spanish.. it was a piece of cake though.

I wish our high school had tracks. That was awesome in Elementary School...

I figured Japanese wouldn't be too hard, since I already knew a lot anyway. It's just when they throw a story at you with a bunch of new vocab and you have to try and figure out what the words are that it becomes difficult.

User Image

Yeah, I can imagine.

zjfirestar's Other Half

It IS strange that she doesn't notice his nakedness... confused

zjfirestar's Other Half

buggyboom
wish they add a chick to it biggrin that would make me happy :l do we even have women in barton?
Just young girls and old ladies, I'm afraid...

Divine Darling

29,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
buggyboom

We have Rina. She's cute. =3
And Agatha.. I forgot about Agatha. D=

Friendly Vet

39,675 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fluff Rehab 200
The only girl we have is Rina. Not much fanservice for the guys n Barton, I'm afraid.
Edit: I forgot about Agatha, too! But...I don't think anyone would want to wash her.

It would be fun if we could wash different NPCs. Like the sexy angel man.

So what are everyone's averages so far? My two day average is 8.8, but I suck at a lot of today's games and can't seem to get it higher. -_-

User Image
username: Frewin Conan
team: barton
Basically am a fan of art so thought i would enter. also for proof yeah i have no life i go for both items lol

User Image

thanks for your time

zjfirestar's Other Half

I think Agatha should hook up with Edmund. I thought there was a chance of them being together a long time ago, but they never did anything about it.

Celestial Gatekeeper

Those Barton Flags look very nice. o:

Divine Darling

29,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hikari_Sango
The only girl we have is Rina. Not much fanservice for the guys n Barton, I'm afraid.
Edit: I forgot about Agatha, too! But...I don't think anyone would want to wash her.

It would be fun if we could wash different NPCs. Like the sexy angel man.

So what are everyone's averages so far? My two day average is 8.8, but I suck at a lot of today's games and can't seem to get it higher. -_-

User Image

I don't think it's fair. I have 6.06 average that doesn't seem to go up any higher.

Divine Darling

29,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
*sigh* Anyone from Gambino or Aekea interested in free art?

Magical Shoujo

21,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Citizen 0
Username: m3g4t0ky0
Town Affiliation: User Image
Anything Extra: Nope

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff