<3 1 100.0% [ 214 ]
Total Votes:[ 214 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39 40 > >>

Kaeru Hasunoue
~

We can't mingle in other gyms anymore.
;__;

~
I know. That made me sad too. It was fun to see others coming to our gym to root us on and stuff.

10,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
@shimizu_mai: Pray to whatever deity you believe in you don't get crutches games? xd
No, really....Just follow THESE tips, and if you get anything below 9.5, just reload the game..... Takes time, but it works.... 3nodding

Team Barton GO!

ayounghare's Honey Bun

King Cutie-Pie

THIS IS BARTAAAAAA!
Name: Foxgirl_Chrys
Proof: I get bored easily. Edited this a bit amused me.
Avi to be drawn:[Click Me!]
Phrase: Erm...
Anything Else?:You can take anything off of my avvie that you can't draw And, I tip.
GeneralBlueRaven
Kaeru Hasunoue
~

We can't mingle in other gyms anymore.
;__;

~
I know. That made me sad too. It was fun to see others coming to our gym to root us on and stuff.

~

They shall be gone... but never forgotten.
A moment of silence if you will...

x3
UGH are we ever going to top Durem? Dx

~

Sparkly Noob

D: Darnnnn.
The crunching games love me.
Haha.
I'll go check out the link, thanks!

10,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It's pretty useful 3nodding

Team Barton GO!

10,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Team Barton GO!

ayounghare's Honey Bun

King Cutie-Pie

It's so hard keeping some of my scores high. Especially when the game requires me to use my keyboard. Some of the keys are screwed up and fail at life.

10,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Yeah.... the keyboard mashing games are hard..... my fingers are freezing and they have trouble keeping up..... sweatdrop

Team Barton GO!

ayounghare's Honey Bun

King Cutie-Pie

I type really fast, so it's not super hard. I saw someone suggest only looking at the keys and beating them while playing those games. Though, I suppose that just brings you keyboard closer to breaking.

10,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
And broken keyboard = REALLY unhappy gaian 3nodding

Team Barton GO!

ayounghare's Honey Bun

King Cutie-Pie

No kidding. I'm pretty close to breaking mine. Because of how fast I type, I hit the keys just as hard.

And why do we have to wash Liam? I'd rather give Rufus a bath.

Sparkly Noob

My hand's cramping. D:
(the tips do work, but I'm having trouble timing the typing for crunching. bleh. Thanks for the link again)

Hoarding Hoarder

User ImageUser Image

For the Key games (crunches, fangirl) Hold down the two keys at the EXACT same time. They will go automatically.

ÐÅՈყŦøՐĬUser ImageQuesting Bee Suits[x]

User Image

10,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
@Foxgirl: Or the Nekkid Angel..... blaugh
@Shimizu: mine lost all feeling hours ago.... rofl
@Paperclip: Hold them? I'll go try that.... biggrin

Team Barton GO!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items