Goodnight Kam ^_^

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Befriended 100
Kam-pup
@ XxDemon_Haru_SanoxX: Eek, that's scary surprised

Well, I shall be heading off, don't want to be in the middle of a sentence and have Kris (son) start screaming at me xp Ni Night guys, I shall be back when I'm sure he's out again 3nodding

Good luck =3 Hope to see you again!
N a m i k i C h a n
Summer reading? Did you have it for homework or just to enjoy a good book ^_^
Yeah biggrin well I hope Barton wins ><;;

@Janish: Yeah it did ^_^ but I in my opinion I think that event got way out of hand @__@;; but it was a good event :3 I got a trophie for erm 3rd place i think >_' I'm not sure what place Barton got last year xD

I have to read a book for school over the summer. The book started kind of iffy, but now I just got to a very good part...the book doesn't seem just as long though!
XxDemon_Haru_SanoxX
0Angelicus0
XxDemon_Haru_SanoxX
0Angelicus0
Hey there! I hope it's not too late for this!

Username -0angelicus0

Average Scores - (total avg, as well as your highs for every day. MAC users specify if you had trouble on Day 5)- +9

Proof - screenshot proving that you're on the Barton team and that your score isn't a lie. Do not crop (cut off parts of) the screen. http://i35.tinypic.com/118n4sy.jpg

Alliance or Horde?-Alliance

How's everyone doing?

I'm good! How about you?

I'm doing pretty good! I feel finally relaxed after playing with my puppy all day! She's so cute...and teething...ow...

Awww, what kind of dog is she? I have a puppy too. He is a male that I named Tobi! A full bred Akita! (got him from my mom's friend)

My name is Cali, like CALIfornia. She's an australian shepherd and she is very cute! It's just that she likes to but a lot...and she has an infinity towards water! Seriously, she literarily, 'digs,' all the water out of her bowl!
Kam-pup
Ah, did I scare everyone away gonk I have to be going to bed soon anyways, my sons waking up xp

@ Janish: He has his good and bad days... well, the past 5 months have been bad days, but today he was better 3nodding We're just a little screwed up from not seeing eachother for months since I moved gonk

«×¤ψ¤×»

rofl I'm still here, but I'm multitasking stare it might take me a bit of time to reply.

Nite Kam! Come back tomorrow owo;;

«×¤ψ¤×»
User Image

So ... how's everyone doing tonight?

blaugh

EDIT: Blech saved it as the wrong format neutral
«×¤ψ¤×»

User Image -- Kam-pup

«×¤ψ¤×»
Janish
«×¤ψ¤×»

User Image -- Kam-pup

«×¤ψ¤×»

Oh wow! It's so cute!

>.>

<.<

*Fiddles with the ears*

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Befriended 100
0Angelicus0
XxDemon_Haru_SanoxX
0Angelicus0
XxDemon_Haru_SanoxX
0Angelicus0

Username -0angelicus0

Average Scores - (total avg, as well as your highs for every day. MAC users specify if you had trouble on Day 5)- +9

Proof - screenshot proving that you're on the Barton team and that your score isn't a lie. Do not crop (cut off parts of) the screen. http://i35.tinypic.com/118n4sy.jpg

How's everyone doing?

I'm good! How about you?

I'm doing pretty good! I feel finally relaxed after playing with my puppy all day! She's so cute...and teething...ow...

Awww, what kind of dog is she? I have a puppy too. He is a male that I named Tobi! A full bred Akita! (got him from my mom's friend)

My name is Cali, like CALIfornia. She's an australian shepherd and she is very cute! It's just that she likes to but a lot...and she has an infinity towards water! Seriously, she literarily, 'digs,' all the water out of her bowl!

Tobi is the same way but he digs in his food too...I am always the one who has to clean it up gonk

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Befriended 100
Janish
«×¤ψ¤×»

User Image -- Kam-pup

«×¤ψ¤×»

Its very cute! XD
XxDemon_Haru_SanoxX
0Angelicus0
XxDemon_Haru_SanoxX
0Angelicus0
XxDemon_Haru_SanoxX
0Angelicus0

Username -0angelicus0

How's everyone doing?

I'm good! How about you?

Tobi is the same way but he digs in his food too...I am always the one who has to clean it up gonk

Same here. She doesn't always dig the water outside, after all! Plus, it's hard to train her, if everyone in my family is busy with one thing, but can't spend time with Cali too!

Thrilled Geek

0Angelicus0
N a m i k i C h a n

@Janish: Yeah it did ^_^ but I in my opinion I think that event got way out of hand @__@;; but it was a good event :3 I got a trophie for erm 3rd place i think >_' I'm not sure what place Barton got last year xD

I have to read a book for school over the summer. The book started kind of iffy, but now I just got to a very good part...the book doesn't seem just as long though!

Oh well how many pages is it o.o;;
Hm I can't really find anything intresting to read lately xD probably cause I'm lazying around the house since my vacation started hehe :3
XxDemon_Haru_SanoxX
0Angelicus0
XxDemon_Haru_SanoxX
0Angelicus0
XxDemon_Haru_SanoxX
0Angelicus0

Username -0angelicus0

How's everyone doing?

I'm good! How about you?

«×¤ψ¤×»

@@; I've never had a dog... I don't know anything about dog care User Image

I do have 2 doves though, they have like, baths in the seed cup o_O I have to use a vacuum to rid the floor of seeds afterwards. Today my dad took some plastic wrap and wrapped it along the bottom half of the cage, though. That should help xD

«×¤ψ¤×»

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Befriended 100
0Angelicus0
XxDemon_Haru_SanoxX
0Angelicus0
XxDemon_Haru_SanoxX
0Angelicus0

Same here. She doesn't always dig the water outside, after all! Plus, it's hard to train her, if everyone in my family is busy with one thing, but can't spend time with Cali too!

My mom and sister are always at work so I spend my time with Tobi...I have taught him to sit (but whenever he sits he begs also even if we don't have food I shouldn't have tried to teach him two things at once...) and that took about a week!
N a m i k i C h a n
0Angelicus0
N a m i k i C h a n

Oh well how many pages is it o.o;;
Hm I can't really find anything intresting to read lately xD probably cause I'm lazying around the house since my vacation started hehe :3

It's about 260 pages worth. I have 200 to go! O.o

I've been looking into books that have been banned. For some reason, all the good ones have been! Catcher in the Rye, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, To Kill A Mocking Bird, Etc. I have been trying to get "Fahrenheit 451,' but no luck. XP

Janish
XxDemon_Haru_SanoxX
0Angelicus0
XxDemon_Haru_SanoxX
0Angelicus0

«×¤ψ¤×»

@@; I've never had a dog... I don't know anything about dog care User Image

I do have 2 doves though, they have like, baths in the seed cup o_O I have to use a vacuum to rid the floor of seeds afterwards. Today my dad took some plastic wrap and wrapped it along the bottom half of the cage, though. That should help xD

«×¤ψ¤×»

Doves? I didn't know you could have those as pets! Well, they don't seem to be noisy creatures...do they?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff