Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Befriended 100
0Angelicus0
Hey there! I hope it's not too late for this!

Username -0angelicus0

Average Scores - (total avg, as well as your highs for every day. MAC users specify if you had trouble on Day 5)- +9

Proof - screenshot proving that you're on the Barton team and that your score isn't a lie. Do not crop (cut off parts of) the screen. http://i35.tinypic.com/118n4sy.jpg

Alliance or Horde?-Alliance

How's everyone doing?

I'm good! How about you?

Thrilled Geek

The Cherry
Okay gotta go everyone ^^;
See you tomorrow?

Bye bye xD I'm not gonna be on until 8pm @__@;;
XxDemon_Haru_SanoxX
Janish
XxDemon_Haru_SanoxX
They always looked like they were exploding to me! eek

«×¤ψ¤×»

poof <3

wheeee, I LURVE the slashing games. The sound of all the balloons/hearts popping is... satisfying. o__o

@Cherry - nite! <3

«×¤ψ¤×»

I usually hate the sound of popping balloons but I like this game~ Maybe I just like slashing things! rofl

«×¤ψ¤×»

slashing and popping. Together. ;D

ehhe, the slashing noise sounds suspiciously like one of the sounds for an archer special attack on Scions of Fate, if you've ever played that.

«×¤ψ¤×»
Janish
0Angelicus0

Username -0angelicus0

Average Scores - (total avg, as well as your highs for every day. MAC users specify if you had trouble on Day 5)- +9

Proof - screenshot proving that you're on the Barton team and that your score isn't a lie. Do not crop (cut off parts of) the screen. http://i35.tinypic.com/118n4sy.jpg

How's everyone doing?

«×¤ψ¤×»

Hello thar 0: haha, it's never too late until I actually say it's closed. <o<

«×¤ψ¤×»

Thanks! I'll try and stay on as long as I can!

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Befriended 100
Janish
XxDemon_Haru_SanoxX
Janish
XxDemon_Haru_SanoxX
They always looked like they were exploding to me! eek

«×¤ψ¤×»

poof <3

wheeee, I LURVE the slashing games. The sound of all the balloons/hearts popping is... satisfying. o__o

@Cherry - nite! <3

«×¤ψ¤×»

I usually hate the sound of popping balloons but I like this game~ Maybe I just like slashing things! rofl

«×¤ψ¤×»

slashing and popping. Together. ;D

ehhe, the slashing noise sounds suspiciously like one of the sounds for an archer special attack on Scions of Fate, if you've ever played that.

«×¤ψ¤×»

I never played that before lol maybe they stole it! xd

Thrilled Geek

0Angelicus0

How's everyone doing?

Good ^__^ this event is pretty exciting xD I think its better than the last one we had @__@;;
@ The Cherry: Aww gonk Ni night, see yah later!
@ XxDemon_Haru_SanoxX: I don't even like people touching them, it scares me a lot. My boyfriend thought it would be nice to decorate my room in black/orange balloons and streams (plus blacklights) for Halloween last year and I freaked out and started crying when he was playing with one because of that squeek noise it makes and I thought it would pop. He didn't mean to, but still... it was scary surprised
@ N a m i k i C h a n: Yes, yes it would heart
Kam-pup
@ XxDemon_Haru_SanoxX: I don't even like people touching them, it scares me a lot. My boyfriend thought it would be nice to decorate my room in black/orange balloons and streams (plus blacklights) for Halloween last year and I freaked out and started crying when he was playing with one because of that squeek noise it makes and I thought it would pop. He didn't mean to, but still... it was scary surprised

«×¤ψ¤×»

O; awwww. At least you have a boyfriend! He seems nice from what you say. I was in a few Internet relationships but none of them ever worked out D:<

@Namiki - I was on a Gaia hiatus last summer, so I don't know what transpired except that it involved water balloons... o_o

«×¤ψ¤×»

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Befriended 100
Kam-pup

Oi...that stinks, I remember when my sister put a ballon by a fan (and it got caught) so it went around and around hitting the roof (making this screeching sound) and I needed up crying and yelling at her to turn it off. This was about 3 years ago, I still never let my sister near a fan with a balloon >.>
XxDemon_Haru_SanoxX
0Angelicus0

Username -0angelicus0

How's everyone doing?

I'm good! How about you?

I'm doing pretty good! I feel finally relaxed after playing with my puppy all day! She's so cute...and teething...ow...

N a m i k i C h a n
0Angelicus0

How's everyone doing?

Good ^__^ this event is pretty exciting xD I think its better than the last one we had @__@;;

It is! I finally got out of the house and actually had a walk today. Got a lot of summer reading done, but now I'm glad to see some friendly faces around here too!

The competition between Durem and Barton is fierce though...
Ah, did I scare everyone away gonk I have to be going to bed soon anyways, my sons waking up xp

@ Janish: He has his good and bad days... well, the past 5 months have been bad days, but today he was better 3nodding We're just a little screwed up from not seeing eachother for months since I moved gonk
Kam-pup
Ah, did I scare everyone away gonk I have to be going to bed soon anyways, my sons waking up xp

@ Janish: He has his good and bad days... well, the past 5 months have been bad days, but today he was better 3nodding We're just a little screwed up from not seeing eachother for months since I moved gonk

Awww...well alright! Have a good night!
@ XxDemon_Haru_SanoxX: Eek, that's scary surprised

Well, I shall be heading off, don't want to be in the middle of a sentence and have Kris (son) start screaming at me xp Ni Night guys, I shall be back when I'm sure he's out again 3nodding

Thrilled Geek

Summer reading? Did you have it for homework or just to enjoy a good book ^_^
Yeah biggrin well I hope Barton wins ><;;

@Janish: Yeah it did ^_^ but I in my opinion I think that event got way out of hand @__@;; but it was a good event :3 I got a trophie for erm 3rd place i think >_' I'm not sure what place Barton got last year xD

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Befriended 100
0Angelicus0
XxDemon_Haru_SanoxX
0Angelicus0

Username -0angelicus0

How's everyone doing?

I'm good! How about you?

I'm doing pretty good! I feel finally relaxed after playing with my puppy all day! She's so cute...and teething...ow...

Awww, what kind of dog is she? I have a puppy too. He is a male that I named Tobi! A full bred Akita! (got him from my mom's friend)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff