Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh blaugh sweatdrop I didn't notice, I just wanted to stay and chat whee

Thank you very much by the way 3nodding Just wondering, do you have an art shop after this event is over?
«×¤ψ¤×»

@Bohemian - haha, all the Koreans at my school are really chubby for some reason. Maybe it's because we have so many restaurants here :'D

@Korrigan - homg O_O overachiever. I'm in no clubs... next year I'm taking AP music theory and AP calc.

I don't really use any sort of beauty products... ... to be honest, if I had to be at a job for a set amount of time unless I liked what I was doing I'd prefer small menial tasks that require no thinking/effort haha

@Kam - suuuure you do. And, yes I'm thinking to open one again, but I don't have any good price quotes yet.

(suggestions?)

«×¤ψ¤×»

Aged Gaian

@Luvian: Good for you~ <3 Moms are important, whether we like them or not. xD Trust me when I say if I'm really really upset, it's ALWAYS because of my mom or dad or both. But they do have their upsides. My mom is paying to put me through acting school/getting me to conventions and auditions, and my dad drives me everywhere. (I need my own car .__.'') So yeah, I'm happy for ya! <3

@Polka: Ugh, I could have started college this year, but I figured I would just take AP classes instead. I'm too much of a social bug to leave my high school early. And I love my friends too much to not go through everything with them! <3 But omg, you're awesome. :] I'm sure you have a blast at the uni with your friends. xD!

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Username: Remy Lachance.
Average Scores:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Proof:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ALliance or Horde? For the BARTON horde!

For Barton!

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ooops.... I meant to say 'brb' but the post didn't go through... um, back User Image User Image rofl

Aged Gaian

@Janish: Thaaaaat's what everyone calls me. D: But I can't help it. If I don't do absolutely everything I think I'm capable of, then I feel like I've screwed up my whole life! Dx It's not healthy...

By the time I graduate high school, I'll have taken every single math course that my school has to offer. ]: Next year I'll be taking AP Physics, AP US History, AP English, and AP Calculus II.

It's gonna suuuuck.

EDIT: @Poisyn: Haha well welcome back! xD~

User Image

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I hope we can hang on 'til the end of the events.
Korrigan Venare
@Janish: Thaaaaat's what everyone calls me. D: But I can't help it. If I don't do absolutely everything I think I'm capable of, then I feel like I've screwed up my whole life! Dx It's not healthy...

By the time I graduate high school, I'll have taken every single math course that my school has to offer. ]: Next year I'll be taking AP Physics, AP US History, AP English, and AP Calculus II.

It's gonna suuuuck.

User Image
User Image

but it'll look great on your college app. Wish my hs offered so many ap courses
«×¤ψ¤×»

hoi, Remy O: your name sounds familiar. I'm personally in favor of raising scores at the end, instead of trying to be 1st place every second of every day. Although the two kind of go hand in hand. ^^;

@Poisyn - welcome back :>

@Korrigan - once again... wow. Such madness @@; I'm in "crappy" math at my school D; my strong point is Biology.

«×¤ψ¤×»

Aged Gaian

hpanna47
User Image

That's what I'm hoping. xD''
I'm going to have to start applying to colleges eventually... only two more years until I graduate. D: They say jr year of high school is the hardest... bleh. xP
I wish that my hs offered IB courses... the school district full of rich smart asians next to us does, but we're only AP. xD''

User Image
Janish
«×¤ψ¤×»

User Image

User Image

«×¤ψ¤×»
User Image

User Image

Omg so pretty! o.o

I left right before you posted it >.<

Thank you so much!!!! <3

User Image

User Image

Aged Gaian

Janish
«×¤ψ¤×»

@Korrigan - once again... wow. Such madness @@; I'm in "crappy" math at my school D; my strong point is Biology.

«×¤ψ¤×»

My biology class was a joke... it was supposed to be for the advanced kids, but we did NOTHING in that class. xD! And our teacher looked like Chuck Norris. And I didn't do so hott in Chemistry... I know some of the basics about physics, and I passed APCalculus, so I'm hoping I'll do better off in physics than in chem. =P

User Image
Korrigan Venare
hpanna47
User Image

That's what I'm hoping. xD''
I'm going to have to start applying to colleges eventually... only two more years until I graduate. D: They say jr year of high school is the hardest... bleh. xP
I wish that my hs offered IB courses... the school district full of rich smart asians next to us does, but we're only AP. xD''

User Image

«×¤ψ¤×»

*groan* Junior year WAS the hardest.

@Bel - haha, yea you did. No problem :'D

«×¤ψ¤×»

only 2 tippers so far emo
Korrigan Venare

It's gonna suuuuck.

EDIT: @Poisyn: Haha well welcome back! xD~

User Image

I'm always so confused with all the AP. The only AP that would accept me would be the English one!

quote="Janish"]
«×¤ψ¤×»

hoi, Remy O: your name sounds familiar. I'm personally in favor of raising scores at the end, instead of trying to be 1st place every second of every day. Although the two kind of go hand in hand. ^^;

@Poisyn - welcome back :>

«×¤ψ¤×»

Same here! I'm always curious how living things work, thing and react! But for math....over the years, I've created a strong hatred over the subject. All that math is learning rules and laws, to see how it fit's to only ONE answer. The whole subject is so inflexible with everything...
Korrigan Venare
Janish
«×¤ψ¤×»

«×¤ψ¤×»

My biology class was a joke... it was supposed to be for the advanced kids, but we did NOTHING in that class. xD! And our teacher looked like Chuck Norris. And I didn't do so hott in Chemistry... I know some of the basics about physics, and I passed APCalculus, so I'm hoping I'll do better off in physics than in chem. =P

User Image

«×¤ψ¤×»

lmao. Honors Bio was easy as crap, AP was a bit harder.

I sucked at Chem! Only science class I've ever gotten a C in. I like the tangible sciences, not counting atoms and crap! -____-

I took honors physics last school year, and am taking AP calc the coming.

«×¤ψ¤×»

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces