-- do you want me to emphasize the missing teeth in the sketch? o.o

«×¤ψ¤×»

Wheezing Prophet

Sure!

you can do whatever you want sweetie!!!
I'll just be thrilled to get some arts!
Username - Luvian Blue
Average Scores - My overall score is currently 9.22
Proof - Here (I'm having trouble getting my day 1 scores over 9.... but I'm still trying! 3nodding )
Alliance or Horde? Um... I don't play WoW D: but.... go Barton?

Wheezing Prophet

I finished yours...

User Image

5,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Username - Bohemian Polka
Average Scores - 9.07 Uh... my lowest average is 8.5 something on Day One and my Highest is on Day 5 with 9.6 something.
Proof - Uh... I can't screen shot on this computer... D: but could I PM you a screenie later?
Alliance or Horde? Hoarde. Because they have the man-cow-things.
Bohemian Polka
Alliance or Horde? Hoarde. Because they have the man-cow-things.

I personally like the Draenei =P But I can't play WoW at all.....

5,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Luvian Blue
Bohemian Polka
83 Hiii~ XD I guess hoarde is better because of the man-cow-things. XD; I dunno... I don't play WoW often.

Well... I like the man-cow-things because a few of my friends play them and they always make me laugh.
«×¤ψ¤×»

;A; sorry for how simple it came out... I got the idea that your avatar's character is supposed to be one of an athlete so I didn't try to make her look really fluffy or glamoured.. lol

User Image

--lilartichoke

@lil - thanks for the art! <3 wow, I like how you did her headdress. The sides look like wings User Image

@Bohemian - lol Tauren

QQ I can't play any online MMOs right now... my internet's been having lag spikes. I can't figure out what's wrong <__< I've tried everything except a reformat.

«×¤ψ¤×»

Wheezing Prophet

OoO. LilArtie looks tough!!!
I love it!
Thank you so much!

5,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Janish
«×¤ψ¤×»

;A; sorry for how simple it came out... I got the idea that your avatar's character is supposed to be one of an athlete so I didn't try to make her look really fluffy or glamoured.. lol

User Image

--lilartichoke

@lil - thanks for the art! <3 wow, I like how you did her headdress. The sides look like wings User Image

@Bohemian - lol Tauren

QQ I can't play any online MMOs right now... my internet's been having lag spikes. I can't figure out what's wrong <__< I've tried everything except a reformat.

«×¤ψ¤×»

3nodding Man cows with a funny dance. D: And apparently, they can produce milk.

6,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
I got a 9.92 for today's games.
azureink
User Image

surprised
I got a 9.85. Had enough playing it today to try for a higher score
Bohemian Polka
Luvian Blue
Bohemian Polka
83 Hiii~ XD I guess hoarde is better because of the man-cow-things. XD; I dunno... I don't play WoW often.

Well... I like the man-cow-things because a few of my friends play them and they always make me laugh.

I like the Draenei just cause... they seem cool XD I've never played WoW, so I don't know much about it, I just know the Draenei seem cool, and they can have the classes that I like.

I've only ever played Guild Wars, I can't really afford online games that you have to pay for.
Bohemian Polka
Janish
«×¤ψ¤×»

User Image

--lilartichoke

@Bohemian - lol Tauren

«×¤ψ¤×»

3nodding Man cows with a funny dance. D: And apparently, they can produce milk.

«×¤ψ¤×»

Ice Cold Milk - restores mana.

@azure - niice. My high so far's 9.8, but I haven't bothered to go back and raise some of my lower scores yet.

«×¤ψ¤×»

6,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
hpanna47
azureink
User Image

surprised
I got a 9.85. Had enough playing it today to try for a higher score
I like that there are no errors this time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff