Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unidentified Destroyer

12,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
Korrigan Venare
@Luxord: Well dang, I shoulda waited xP''

But then again, that's what you're saying, and you're right... and I think we all need to get some sleep, eventually. xD''

Well you still got what you wanted, so its not all bad. =]

Blah I don't want to sleep. I don't want to wake up to my brother rubbing his PS3 in my face that he got for his birthday. ._.

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Befriended 100
Luxord Wolf
Korrigan Venare
@Luxord: Well dang, I shoulda waited xP''

But then again, that's what you're saying, and you're right... and I think we all need to get some sleep, eventually. xD''

Well you still got what you wanted, so its not all bad. =]

Blah I don't want to sleep. I don't want to wake up to my brother rubbing his PS3 in my face that he got for his birthday. ._.

He's lucky! XD I guess I'll head off for bed than! Night everyone! Its been great talking to ya!

Aged Gaian

Yay, Day 6 is pretty much fixed! I managed a 9.5something. :'D!

@Haru: Nighty night! Have sweet dreams! <3

@Luxord: Haha, that's true. :] I can't complain! I never really got excited about the ps3... but that's just me. xD''

Unidentified Destroyer

12,200 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
XxDemon_Haru_SanoxX

I'll wait for a spike in the the price and quickly sell it! Than I'll wait for it to go down to buy it again! As for the dragon plush, I had two of them, one from Daily chance and the other from a friend XD I sold one when they were 10k

lol, good idea. I only have one dragon, I got it from the daily chance. But I got it after it wasn't worth anything unfourtanetly. x[

Unidentified Destroyer

12,200 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Korrigan Venare
Yay, Day 6 is pretty much fixed! I managed a 9.5something. :'D!

@Haru: Nighty night! Have sweet dreams! <3

@Luxord: Haha, that's true. :] I can't complain! I never really got excited about the ps3... but that's just me. xD''

So they fixed the code game, and the searchlight one?

Well its not the fact I wanted it, its cool and all but there isn't much I want it for. Its the fact that my parents spent $188 on him (his gf paid the other part). My birthday I got a game under $30, and a watch my dad bought for himself off of ebay. It was just a crappy feeling. No one even remembered I was so mad and depressed. -_-

@Haru goodnight.

Aged Gaian

Aaaaaaaaaw, that sucks! D:
I'm sure your parents love you lots, they just... slipped up? ;-;
The slash games were pretty much fixed, and the glitchy searchlight and number code just didn't come up... so it all worked out =D!

Unidentified Destroyer

12,200 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I think they do... but I just can't find logic in it. At least around my birthday my mom didn't have to have surgery. I know my birthday is a month after Christmas, but still. Its like the trip we went on. My parents spend nearly $200 on art, but all I got was my photographs I took... and even then my mom kept most of the prints when she made them. Hell I am still wearing clothes I wore in the 5th grade, and I am going to be a senior in high school in a month.

I could go on and on, but I think I have said enough. *changes topic* How are you? ^^;

I never did like the slash games. >_< lol nice. I am going to wait till tomorrow to try to increase my score. It works better on my parents computer.

Aged Gaian

Well that all just sucks. xD''
I'm doing pretty good... tired, but I really want to get my scores up.
I absolutely suck at Day One though. My friend has promised to help me with that. I'm terrible at vacuuming... probably because I'm not very domestic irl. XD!

I don't mind the slash games. Really, I'm fine with anything that is vacuuming/washing. All the other games I can handle :']

Unidentified Destroyer

12,200 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Korrigan Venare
Well that all just sucks. xD''
I'm doing pretty good... tired, but I really want to get my scores up.
I absolutely suck at Day One though. My friend has promised to help me with that. I'm terrible at vacuuming... probably because I'm not very domestic irl. XD!

I don't mind the slash games. Really, I'm fine with anything that is vacuuming/washing. All the other games I can handle :']

Yep.
You should get some sleep then. Your scores can wait.

I am good with the vacuuming stages. Its the wash Mochi that messed me up the most. >_>
lol if that had anything to do with the games, I would lose the cleaning ones horribly.
I got at least 9's in all the days but todays. I have to get on the good computer. lol

The slashing, and crunches. I don't like those, along with the moving things you have to shoot.

Aged Gaian

I think I will crash for the night. xP''

I can do the slashing and moving targets pretty well, but I can't pick up the stupid geometric shapes... and I suck at ghostbusters too.

But ah well. I'll ttyl. <3
Don't stay up too late!
Username - Silvertear
Average Scores - Overall Average: 9.43
Day 1: 9.1
Day 2: 9.83
Day 3: 9.56
Day 4: 9.07
Day 5: 9.35
Day 6: 9.65

Proof -
User Image

Alliance or Horde?

ALLIANCE.
:3

Fashionable Lunatic

I would totally like some art, but I don't know have to take a picture of my scores and show proof. -sigh- T'is a shame. Oh well! Bump for the thread. 8D

Unidentified Destroyer

12,200 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Youko Mitsuki
I would totally like some art, but I don't know have to take a picture of my scores and show proof. -sigh- T'is a shame. Oh well! Bump for the thread. 8D

It's you again! =]

To take a screenshot, there is a button on the keyboard that says
(Print screen/sysrq) (at least for me...) Its above the arrow keys, and above the insert delete keys. Hit it, and Then you go into paint (or whatever program and hit paste)
User Image
:.Let's go Barton!

Hello!
I would totally like to have some art.
>w<
But since I'm not an expert at the games, I shall try to stay and chat!

Barton Pride~! .:
Janish
0Angelicus0
But before I leave, I do have one little question...actually two!

What do you mean by allegiance and horde on the forum thing? I just picked one!

Also, does your drawing go to sketch, then full, like a full body, or do I have to fo something in order to get full?

I hope I'm not disturbing the convo.

«×¤ψ¤×»

haha I just saw this post now. Hope you see my reply when you log back on tomorrow -

It's a reference to the 2 warring factions in World of Warcraft. Since it's a pretty popular game, I was curious as to what side other WoW-playing Gaians were on.

I answered this in my first post stare If your average is above 9.5, you get a coloured pic. 7 and higher, you get a sketch. Colouring takes time and effort moreso than the sketches, so I don't do as many of those.

Sorry about the confusion! Thanks for the help! Hope to see the sketch soon!

«×¤ψ¤×»

Janish
«×¤ψ¤×»

O_O! <3333333 yuu Northstar!!!

User Image

-- Haru, cos you're awesome :'D

«×¤ψ¤×»

It's awesome! The colors are absolutely flawless!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff