Welcome to Gaia! ::

Janish
«×¤ψ¤×»

User Image -- N a m i k i C h a n

«×¤ψ¤×»

Cool! I liked your notice to detail! How do you get to draw your hair? I mean, I could draw other parts, but it's always the hair that's a hassle! @.@

Janish
0Angelicus0

Doves? I didn't know you could have those as pets! Well, they don't seem to be noisy creatures...do they?

«×¤ψ¤×»

My doves are actually quite quiet... and they have a very peculiar coo~ look up Diamond Doves on google, that's their species name. I have a male and female, both love to puff their feathers up when they're relaxed. The male one (I've named him Priest.. don't ask...) can puff up so much he almost looks like a sphere... lol

@everyone - if you're in school, what grade are you in? I vaguely recall reading TKAM in 9th grade. I'm probably wrong though...

«×¤ψ¤×»

Puffy doves...even the saying is absolutely hilarious! XD

I'm now going to be a senior! @.@ So much stress now, trying to look towards the future and what not! Why can't we all just calm down and enjoy summer?!

I read the book in 8th grade, but I think somewhere in the high elementary/first years of high school deems appropriate. Course, I could be wrong!

Thrilled Geek

Janish
«×¤ψ¤×»

User Image -- N a m i k i C h a n

«×¤ψ¤×»

Squee!~ -Hugggles drawing- its soo cool <3 thank you! ^_^ ahh I wish I could draw faces so well like you @__@;;
«×¤ψ¤×»

@Demon - lol, thanks. .... the 'Taco Ranger' thing confuses me o________o' lawl!

@ Nam - yaay glad you like it <33 haha, practice and oogling at other people's art is how I learned.

@Angelicus - Hair is imo the easiest part O: I always start with the hair. Drawing based off of avatars is easy on this part, because I have a ref as to what direction each strand/bunch of hair should be falling x3 Ahha! I'm a rising senior too. I just took my senior photos yesterday @____@

I should probably put this on the first page, but I alter my style based on the 'personality' I think the avatar I'm drawing has. Like my avatar is a catty Elf, Kam's avatar is a cheery looking anthro, and Nam's has ditzy red antenna xD

«×¤ψ¤×»
Janish
XxDemon_Haru_SanoxX
I wish my dog didn't bark! He always barking at something whether it is Thomas or Tiger (my cats) or Daisy (my other dog thats a mutt)! He even does at night when I am trying to sleep! I swear I hear barking in my dreams now >.>

«×¤ψ¤×»

lmao O.0 before I moved our neighbors had a small black terrier-type dog.. I used to always sit in the grass with him after walking home from school if it was warm outside <3 he barked at the mailman and people riding bikes, but that was it.

-- mom's making me brush my teeth, brb o:

«×¤ψ¤×»

Well, maybe I am lucky for a whiney dog than a bark-y one then!

My old dog use to bark at strangers a lot, but since it's a puppy, it's curious to know who they are...it's so cute sometimes...but then it completely forget what she's doing in the process. -.-

Go brush those teeth! trust me, it's a better days at the dentist office! :O

Thrilled Geek

0Angelicus0
N a m i k i C h a n
0Angelicus0
N a m i k i C h a n
0Angelicus0

I have to read a book for school over the summer. The book started kind of iffy, but now I just got to a very good part...the book doesn't seem just as long though!

Oh well how many pages is it o.o;;
Hm I can't really find anything intresting to read lately xD probably cause I'm lazying around the house since my vacation started hehe :3

It's about 260 pages worth. I have 200 to go! O.o

I've been looking into books that have been banned. For some reason, all the good ones have been! Catcher in the Rye, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, To Kill A Mocking Bird, Etc. I have been trying to get "Fahrenheit 451,' but no luck. XP

O.o ooh snaps thats alot xD I've kinda read To Kill A Mocking Bird I had to do a book report about it D: ahh it was a pain since the book was kinda confusing @__@;;

I thought the book was pretty good, but it just depends on how you were taught. The teacher that taught me showed me how reading was fun, all over again! (Corniness, ahoy!) She gave me these two books I read which were touching and sad called, 'Fredrick,' and 'Night.' Both of the books referred to the Holocaust though...

sad

My teacher sucked @__@; so I wasn't intrested specially since she was pregnant at that time it wasn't cool = =;;
I wish I had your teacher xD my teacher talks about soical studies than reading and literature D:
Really ;o; I really get intrested the Holocaust but seeing pictures of dead bodies scare me ;__;

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Befriended 100
Janish
«×¤ψ¤×»

@Demon - lol, thanks. .... the 'Taco Ranger' thing confuses me o________o' lawl!

@ Nam - yaay glad you like it <33 haha, practice and oogling at other people's art is how I learned.

@Angelicus - Hair is imo the easiest part O: I always start with the hair. Drawing based off of avatars is easy on this part, because I have a ref as to what direction each strand/bunch of hair should be falling x3 Ahha! I'm a rising senior too. I just took my senior photos yesterday @____@

I should probably put this on the first page, but I alter my style based on the 'personality' I think the avatar I'm drawing has. Like my avatar is a catty Elf, Kam's avatar is a cheery looking anthro, and Nam's has ditzy red antenna xD

«×¤ψ¤×»

I knew people would get confused! I was in a different thread and suddenly we were talking about tacos and then someone decided we were the tacos rangers protecting Barton! We each got something different but the originals got colors like how I am the Blue Tortilla Taco Ranger! It was all on crack!

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Befriended 100
0Angelicus0
XxDemon_Haru_SanoxX
0Angelicus0
N a m i k i C h a n
0Angelicus0
N a m i k i C h a n
Summer reading? Did you have it for homework or just to enjoy a good book ^_^
Yeah biggrin well I hope Barton wins ><;;

@Janish: Yeah it did ^_^ but I in my opinion I think that event got way out of hand @__@;; but it was a good event :3 I got a trophie for erm 3rd place i think >_' I'm not sure what place Barton got last year xD

I have to read a book for school over the summer. The book started kind of iffy, but now I just got to a very good part...the book doesn't seem just as long though!

Hm I can't really find anything intresting to read lately xD probably cause I'm lazying around the house since my vacation started hehe :3

I've been looking into books that have been banned. For some reason, all the good ones have been! Catcher in the Rye, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, To Kill A Mocking Bird, Etc. I have been trying to get "Fahrenheit 451,' but no luck. XP

Those have been banned? I've each of those for school reasons! blaugh

Yeah it's weird. Most of the books banned are from America and for odd reasons. Like for 'To Kill a Mocking Bird,' they banned it from a couple of libraries since it 'undermines the relationship between races,' which makes no sense what so ever!

Check it out on the web, they have a whole list of banned books...for weird reasons!

Really? I was forced to read alot of books like "How to Kill a Mocking Bird"! How odd eek
Janish
«×¤ψ¤×»

«×¤ψ¤×»

Ah, so you do it by reference? Still, I can't even do anything by reference...guess I need lots of practice!

Darn senior photos! I hate them for the fact that you have to be formal and suppose to smile so that you can look back. Personally, I hate dressing formal. It just makes me feel so...spoiled and rotten!

When you say personality, do you mean if our avi is happy or not, or something else?

N a m i k i C h a n
0Angelicus0
N a m i k i C h a n
0Angelicus0
N a m i k i C h a n

O.o ooh snaps thats alot xD I've kinda read To Kill A Mocking Bird I had to do a book report about it D: ahh it was a pain since the book was kinda confusing @__@;;

I thought the book was pretty good, but it just depends on how you were taught. The teacher that taught me showed me how reading was fun, all over again! (Corniness, ahoy!) She gave me these two books I read which were touching and sad called, 'Fredrick,' and 'Night.' Both of the books referred to the Holocaust though...

sad

My teacher sucked @__@; so I wasn't intrested specially since she was pregnant at that time it wasn't cool = =;;
I wish I had your teacher xD my teacher talks about soical studies than reading and literature D:
Really ;o; I really get intrested the Holocaust but seeing pictures of dead bodies scare me ;__;

Lol, pregnant teachers are NEVER the happiest; just a common fact of life. XD

I am always interested about those sort of things too, but I always want to imagine to go back in time and stop all of it... God bless them.
Alright people! I really have to go to bed soon! It's either I'm giving up the computer, or I give up my fingers from typing so much on this thread, me being awake or waking up in a good mood. Thanks so much for the chat and I hope to see you tomorrow! Good night!
0Angelicus0
Janish
«×¤ψ¤×»

«×¤ψ¤×»

Ah, so you do it by reference? Still, I can't even do anything by reference...guess I need lots of practice!

Darn senior photos! I hate them for the fact that you have to be formal and suppose to smile so that you can look back. Personally, I hate dressing formal. It just makes me feel so...spoiled and rotten!

When you say personality, do you mean if our avi is happy or not, or something else?

«×¤ψ¤×»

I used to. I use refs to improve/learn, but once I've got it in my head I can draw freehand.

Eeeeeyuch. I got the most simple package the photographing company offered, $15 for 5 pics of me wearing some funky strapless V-neck top <__< I think I look lame when I smile. I like looking serious o____O it shows I'm not one of those laughing-24/7 social butterflies.

Well, just the impression I get when I look at an avatar. A lot of factors influence it, not just the expression your char's mouth is set to.

@Demon - lol, Suu's art thread amirite? I'm the one who talked her into starting a freebie thread. She told me about the Taco Rangers over messenger c:

«×¤ψ¤×»

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Befriended 100
0Angelicus0
Alright people! I really have to go to bed soon! It's either I'm giving up the computer, or I give up my fingers from typing so much on this thread, me being awake or waking up in a good mood. Thanks so much for the chat and I hope to see you tomorrow! Good night!

See ya later! X3
0Angelicus0

«×¤ψ¤×»

haha @_@ nite!

«×¤ψ¤×»

Thrilled Geek

N a m i k i C h a n
0Angelicus0
N a m i k i C h a n
0Angelicus0

sad

Lol, pregnant teachers are NEVER the happiest; just a common fact of life. XD

I am always interested about those sort of things too, but I always want to imagine to go back in time and stop all of it... God bless them.
Yeah Dx soo horriable ;__; too bad I didnt get a sub at that time xDD
I feel sorry for them though they didn't deserve being treated that way D:
Amen.

@Janish: Your welcome :3 I do the same but it kinda comes out to squareish or not round enough xD I think chibis are easyer for me to draw :3

Thrilled Geek

0Angelicus0

Nighty night ^_^ bye bye :3
But before I leave, I do have one little question...actually two!

What do you mean by allegiance and horde on the forum thing? I just picked one!

Also, does your drawing go to sketch, then full, like a full body, or do I have to fo something in order to get full?

I hope I'm not disturbing the convo.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces