Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Regular

8,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
Why are all of you selling our trophies? We worked very hard to get first place and show durem that we mean business. then you turn around and sell our week of hard work for a fast 1,000 gold? i would gladly give you a thousand gold, that's nothing, Why would we stoop down to durems level and sell our trophies? 700 gold is nothing compared to our hard work, need i remind you we had 60,000 athletes and durem had over 130,000. Come on guys, keep our heads high, if you must sell your trophy do it for a price worth putting over our heads, something to be proud of winning, not a worthless 1k. I for one take pride in our team and unlike about 2200 of our 60000 bartons i am keeping my trophy as a reminder of how great we did and knowing that we actually did it and we can be glad we did our best and come out on top. We did amazing, and we stomped durem.

BUT WE WILL NOT GO TO DUREMS LEVEL AND LAUGH AT THEM AND BASH THEM FOR LOOSING. they tried also and did a good job, we just tried a little harder.

Come on guys... stop selling your trophies... for the sake of our pride... for what we earned... for what we tried so hard to accomplish...

~Bartonian athlete .:~(Kiraush)~:.

2,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I AGREE WITH YA!!! heart heart

3,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
I very much agree, if you didn't want the trophy in the first place you shouldn't even joind in the competition in the first place. I small little 1k is easy to get in less than a day...
And if that's all you joined Barton for, to get the gold, then you fail. Barton's not about winning for the quick gold, we did it for pride and to show Durem that they are not the only one's trying here. (And for the fish..)
I think it's more likely that trophies are being sold by mules that were put onto our team.

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
Seko Shinra
I very much agree, if you didn't want the trophy in the first place you shouldn't even joind in the competition in the first place. I small little 1k is easy to get in less than a day...
And if that's all you joined Barton for, to get the gold, then you fail. Barton's not about winning for the quick gold, we did it for pride and to show Durem that they are not the only one's trying here. (And for the fish..)

YEAH!!! I still have my last year trophy 2. YaY BARTON!!!!!! AND THE FISH!!!!1 And RUFUS!!!!!!1 AND THE NEKKID ANGEL!!!!!!!!1

Magnetic Kitten

the problem is that the bartons who are still here posting, are the ones who keep thier trophys.....

Dapper Regular

8,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
Still... you shouldn't be able to sell the trophy anyway... but oh well... i guess our pride doesnt mean much to people anyway

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff