• Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Zoray
Anime Geek7
Zoray
Anime Geek7
Zoray

I cried the moment i heard them... especially kamina... it just doesnt do him justice, all my anime friends... total of one... and its MY BROTHER! (not the evil one) and hes only here on breaks now... in other words... anyone i talk to about anime is virtual except for 2-3 weeks every 3 months... T.T

I haven't seen any of my friends since the last day of school. I've only talked to one of them on the phone a few times...T.T I'm not virtual... If I was virtual then I wouldn't exsist. I do think I exsist...

I meant virtual as in via virtual means... cpu/internet is VIRTUAL! i havent seen any since the "last day" of school either... in quotes because I've been doing a sort of homeschooling system via the school since i cant go... the last day i actually did a real day of school was october first (hey at least its a convenient date thats easy to remember) ...all my friends still prefer coming over to my house since everyone just likes it more for some reason... but since i haven't seen them since the last day... well most ARE doing summer school... wait i live across the street from the school though 0_o wow... i really do sleep too much... the summer school gets out before i even wake up... sweatdrop i really should just invite everyone over one day... i think the reason i havent yet is because it invloves using the phone... i dont like phones... i dont know why, i just dont... (long rant that confuses me)

I don't want to go back to school. It's loud... That day is my friend's birthday... Oddness... I think I sleep to much too... I don't like phones that much either... Maybe they have an evilness that only we can sense... ninja

lol, im doing school via cpu this year... YAY! (i agree its loud) i dont start till september fourth lol, my bro and every one has to start on august 13 lol... big difference between those dates... hes mad... maybe it isnt so much that we sleep too much, more that we sleep a normal amount, but during the morning-afternoon because our hours involve... well graveyard shift-like... my dad says id be the perfect graveyard-shift worker because of it >_<

I start September 2nd... The only reason I want to go even the slightest bit is to see my friends. T.T That and I love art class. We listened to an Aqua Timez Cd! I brought it... I know why we sleep in the morning-afternoon... It's 'cause we're vampires (Even though I haven't gotten a potion. It wouldn't work well with what I'm trying to do with my avi).

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Anime Geek7
Zoray
Anime Geek7
Zoray
Anime Geek7
Zoray

I cried the moment i heard them... especially kamina... it just doesnt do him justice, all my anime friends... total of one... and its MY BROTHER! (not the evil one) and hes only here on breaks now... in other words... anyone i talk to about anime is virtual except for 2-3 weeks every 3 months... T.T

I haven't seen any of my friends since the last day of school. I've only talked to one of them on the phone a few times...T.T I'm not virtual... If I was virtual then I wouldn't exsist. I do think I exsist...

I meant virtual as in via virtual means... cpu/internet is VIRTUAL! i havent seen any since the "last day" of school either... in quotes because I've been doing a sort of homeschooling system via the school since i cant go... the last day i actually did a real day of school was october first (hey at least its a convenient date thats easy to remember) ...all my friends still prefer coming over to my house since everyone just likes it more for some reason... but since i haven't seen them since the last day... well most ARE doing summer school... wait i live across the street from the school though 0_o wow... i really do sleep too much... the summer school gets out before i even wake up... sweatdrop i really should just invite everyone over one day... i think the reason i havent yet is because it invloves using the phone... i dont like phones... i dont know why, i just dont... (long rant that confuses me)

I don't want to go back to school. It's loud... That day is my friend's birthday... Oddness... I think I sleep to much too... I don't like phones that much either... Maybe they have an evilness that only we can sense... ninja

lol, im doing school via cpu this year... YAY! (i agree its loud) i dont start till september fourth lol, my bro and every one has to start on august 13 lol... big difference between those dates... hes mad... maybe it isnt so much that we sleep too much, more that we sleep a normal amount, but during the morning-afternoon because our hours involve... well graveyard shift-like... my dad says id be the perfect graveyard-shift worker because of it >_<

I start September 2nd... The only reason I want to go even the slightest bit is to see my friends. T.T That and I love art class. We listened to an Aqua Timez Cd! I brought it... I know why we sleep in the morning-afternoon... It's 'cause we're vampires (Even though I haven't gotten a potion. It wouldn't work well with what I'm trying to do with my avi).

Whats Aqua Timez? and actually... we think I might actually be part vampire... I hate light (the sun is evillll) I have a reaction that people automatically associate with vampires... I need sunglasses even when the sun is just rising, oh and my skin is paler than artemis fowls (youll understand when you read the books) oh and I have an unusually keen sense of smell... Saline stinks >_>
wahmbulance BARTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin wahmbulance
bump rolleyes

Rainbow Conventioneer

14,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Zoray
Anime Geek7
Zoray
Anime Geek7
Zoray

Whats Aqua Timez? and actually... we think I might actually be part vampire... I hate light (the sun is evillll) I have a reaction that people automatically associate with vampires... I need sunglasses even when the sun is just rising, oh and my skin is paler than artemis fowls (youll understand when you read the books) oh and I have an unusually keen sense of smell... Saline stinks >_>

Aqua Timez is a Japaneses music group. They did the 6th op for BLEACH, the ending of the movie BLEACH: Memories of Nobody, and the ending for the anime movie Brave Story. ...I'm assuming that you mean light as in the thing that lamps and the sun make and not Light Yagami. And, yes, the sun is indeed evil. ...Just got Volume 1 of Artemis Fowl from the library today... (Well, I guess yesterday now. Most sents bother me. Even ones that most people consider good smelling is bleh.

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Anime Geek7
Zoray
Anime Geek7
Zoray
Anime Geek7
Zoray

Aqua Timez is a Japaneses music group. They did the 6th op for BLEACH, the ending of the movie BLEACH: Memories of Nobody, and the ending for the anime movie Brave Story. ...I'm assuming that you mean light as in the thing that lamps and the sun make and not Light Yagami. And, yes, the sun is indeed evil. ...Just got Volume 1 of Artemis Fowl from the library today... (Well, I guess yesterday now. Most sents bother me. Even ones that most people consider good smelling is bleh.

lol yeah I havent heard of any of theirs... yes i mean light as in from lamps... why else would i mention the sun lol... i dont really like yagami that much either though... Yay! read it while waiting for replies lol, i just re read that one not long ago (along with the gnommish) i also re read the second one... i still have to re read 3-5 though... and then get my hands on the new one... oh i need to check if the other library has it... yeah most scents that people like stink... i hate perfume/cologne it all stinks terribly

Rainbow Conventioneer

14,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Zoray
Anime Geek7
Zoray
Anime Geek7
Zoray

lol yeah I havent heard of any of theirs... yes i mean light as in from lamps... why else would i mention the sun lol... i dont really like yagami that much either though... Yay! read it while waiting for replies lol, i just re read that one not long ago (along with the gnommish) i also re read the second one... i still have to re read 3-5 though... and then get my hands on the new one... oh i need to check if the other library has it... yeah most scents that people like stink... i hate perfume/cologne it all stinks terribly

^.^ Here's a link to one of their songs, Fear the power of YouTube!
...That's what I thought you ment. And I shall get to reading it. I have 3 weeks to read that and 3 manga (there were 4, but I finished one and started another). Not to mention that there's still others coming...

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Anime Geek7
Zoray
Anime Geek7
Zoray
Anime Geek7
Zoray

...That's what I thought you ment. And I shall get to reading it. I have 3 weeks to read that and 3 manga (there were 4, but I finished one and started another). Not to mention that there's still others coming...

Quite good. ph34r youtubes power! I could read the manga in an hour, and the book in another 2-3 hours lol, I dont you'd have any problem with it lol. My book is finally getting to me, it should be here er... today now i guess, or tomorrow, about time considering i ordered a more than a month and a half ago >_> and the other one i ordered is number 45 on the wait list... quite good considering the book has only been out for what... 3-4 days and i was 108 when it first came out

Rainbow Conventioneer

14,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Zoray
Anime Geek7
Zoray
Anime Geek7
Zoray

Quite good. ph34r youtubes power! I could read the manga in an hour, and the book in another 2-3 hours lol, I dont you'd have any problem with it lol. My book is finally getting to me, it should be here er... today now i guess, or tomorrow, about time considering i ordered a more than a month and a half ago >_> and the other one i ordered is number 45 on the wait list... quite good considering the book has only been out for what... 3-4 days and i was 108 when it first came out

I can read fast, but I'm easily distracted... sweatdrop Espically when reading manga... Yeah, I would say that going from 108 to 45 in a few days is really good.

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Anime Geek7
Zoray
Anime Geek7
Zoray
Anime Geek7
Zoray

I can read fast, but I'm easily distracted... sweatdrop Espically when reading man
yes, especially when you consider that the other book took A MONTH AND A HALF to do the same thing... said book (month+1/2) is the one before other said book (days)...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff