• Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Zoray
Anime Geek7
Zoray
Anime Geek7
sakuracha1
hey again guys! i havent been on gaia in a while!

Yay! We haven't scared everyone off! *Glomp*

*Glomps both* Yay! I figured you were busy or something... unlike geek... (you nedd to give me a better nckname for you >.< ) shes been on whenever ive been on... unless she's watching anime/sleeping...

But... I like being called a geek! ...I just have't had much to do lately. I won't be here on the 17th... Cosplay gathering! 4laugh

i like being called a geek too... but its just odd as a name, and if i call you anime people might get mixed up... and anime_geek is to long... I dont have much to do either... heck, i dont even remember what ive been doing unless its talking to you........ I wish I could go crying ...none of my friends like it though.... heck only two of them and one of their sisters like anime even a bit, and only one and the sister like video games... but they're... *shudders* not very good... and... slightly... newbish/noobish when it comes to it... and they're very... noisy... headaches.... ow

You can call me whatever you want. xp ...I was surprised to find most of my anime loving friends... In 5th grade I only had 1 and i had found the other four this year... I wish you could come too. T.T Noisy newbish/noobish people. Ow... That doesn't sound like much fun... *Is watching TTGL dub* ...It sucks. The dub is terrible. O.O;

Magnetic Kitten

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Anime Geek7
Zoray
Anime Geek7
Zoray
Anime Geek7
sakuracha1
hey again guys! i havent been on gaia in a while!

Yay! We haven't scared everyone off! *Glomp*

*Glomps both* Yay! I figured you were busy or something... unlike geek... (you nedd to give me a better nckname for you >.< ) shes been on whenever ive been on... unless she's watching anime/sleeping...

But... I like being called a geek! ...I just have't had much to do lately. I won't be here on the 17th... Cosplay gathering! 4laugh

i like being called a geek too... but its just odd as a name, and if i call you anime people might get mixed up... and anime_geek is to long... I dont have much to do either... heck, i dont even remember what ive been doing unless its talking to you........ I wish I could go crying ...none of my friends like it though.... heck only two of them and one of their sisters like anime even a bit, and only one and the sister like video games... but they're... *shudders* not very good... and... slightly... newbish/noobish when it comes to it... and they're very... noisy... headaches.... ow

You can call me whatever you want. xp ...I was surprised to find most of my anime loving friends... In 5th grade I only had 1 and i had found the other four this year... I wish you could come too. T.T Noisy newbish/noobish people. Ow... That doesn't sound like much fun... *Is watching TTGL dub* ...It sucks. The dub is terrible. O.O;

I cried the moment i heard them... especially kamina... it just doesnt do him justice, all my anime friends... total of one... and its MY BROTHER! (not the evil one) and hes only here on breaks now... in other words... anyone i talk to about anime is virtual except for 2-3 weeks every 3 months... T.T

Rainbow Conventioneer

14,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Zoray
Anime Geek7
Zoray
Anime Geek7
Zoray

I cried the moment i heard them... especially kamina... it just doesnt do him justice, all my anime friends... total of one... and its MY BROTHER! (not the evil one) and hes only here on breaks now... in other words... anyone i talk to about anime is virtual except for 2-3 weeks every 3 months... T.T

I haven't seen any of my friends since the last day of school. I've only talked to one of them on the phone a few times...T.T I'm not virtual... If I was virtual then I wouldn't exsist. I do think I exsist...

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Anime Geek7
Zoray
Anime Geek7
Zoray
Anime Geek7
Zoray

I haven't seen any of my friends since the last day of school. I've only talked to one of them on the phone a few times...T.T I'm not virtual... If I was virtual then I wouldn't exsist. I do think I exsist...

I meant virtual as in via virtual means... cpu/internet is VIRTUAL! i havent seen any since the "last day" of school either... in quotes because I've been doing a sort of homeschooling system via the school since i cant go... the last day i actually did a real day of school was october first (hey at least its a convenient date thats easy to remember) ...all my friends still prefer coming over to my house since everyone just likes it more for some reason... but since i haven't seen them since the last day... well most ARE doing summer school... wait i live across the street from the school though 0_o wow... i really do sleep too much... the summer school gets out before i even wake up... sweatdrop i really should just invite everyone over one day... i think the reason i havent yet is because it invloves using the phone... i dont like phones... i dont know why, i just dont... (long rant that confuses me)

Rainbow Conventioneer

14,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Zoray
Anime Geek7
Zoray
Anime Geek7
Zoray

I meant virtual as in via virtual means... cpu/internet is VIRTUAL! i havent seen any since the "last day" of school either... in quotes because I've been doing a sort of homeschooling system via the school since i cant go... the last day i actually did a real day of school was october first (hey at least its a convenient date thats easy to remember) ...all my friends still prefer coming over to my house since everyone just likes it more for some reason... but since i haven't seen them since the last day... well most ARE doing summer school... wait i live across the street from the school though 0_o wow... i really do sleep too much... the summer school gets out before i even wake up... sweatdrop i really should just invite everyone over one day... i think the reason i havent yet is because it invloves using the phone... i dont like phones... i dont know why, i just dont... (long rant that confuses me)

I don't want to go back to school. It's loud... That day is my friend's birthday... Oddness... I think I sleep to much too... I don't like phones that much either... Maybe they have an evilness that only we can sense... ninja

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Anime Geek7
Zoray
Anime Geek7
Zoray
Anime Geek7
Zoray

I don't want to go back to school. It's loud... That day is my friend's birthday... Oddness... I think I sleep to much too... I don't like phones that much either... Maybe they have an evilness that only we can sense... ninja

lol, im doing school via cpu this year... YAY! (i agree its loud) i dont start till september fourth lol, my bro and every one has to start on august 13 lol... big difference between those dates... hes mad... maybe it isnt so much that we sleep too much, more that we sleep a normal amount, but during the morning-afternoon because our hours involve... well graveyard shift-like... my dad says id be the perfect graveyard-shift worker because of it >_<

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
yay

free avi art

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
J-Flya
yay