Total Votes:[ 104 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Auroura-lamia
BUMPING TO GET THIS NOTICED
Invite me please =)
Auroura-lamia
Auroura-lamia
BUMPING TO GET THIS NOTICED
I haved started to post in the guild but i would loved to eb accepted in the guild as a full member plz!!!!

Friendly Citizen

17,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Astral Veteran 100
I don't only wnt a trustworthy one but an experienced guild captain!!!
I have experience but I see it a lot that the newbie's in guild owning are kinda bad ><
blackbird26
I have experience but I see it a lot that the newbie's in guild owning are kinda bad ><

We are still in the works of it. I am only a member not crew but I am doing my best to maek the place a welcoming and grand place for everyone. Thats what truely makes a guild, just like what makes a good team, is the kindness, the fun personalities, and general awsome of its members. Just feel free to join and later on if you are not pleased with it then feel free to leave. I beleive these people really want this guild to soar and really become what is best of what barton stands for and what gaia really stands for. If you do not enjoy the guild then please by all means blame me for asking you to join. Again they aer still jsut setting things up.

-Sits on a table again swaying and sings with all her heart Hook by the blues traverls-

Friendly Citizen

17,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Astral Veteran 100
Auroura-lamia
blackbird26

We are still in the works of it. I am only a member not crew but I am doing my best to maek the place a welcoming and grand place for everyone. Thats what truely makes a guild, just like what makes a good team, is the kindness, the fun personalities, and general awsome of its members. Just feel free to join and later on if you are not pleased with it then feel free to leave. I beleive these people really want this guild to soar and really become what is best of what barton stands for and what gaia really stands for. If you do not enjoy the guild then please by all means blame me for asking you to join. Again they aer still jsut setting things up.

-Sits on a table again swaying and sings with all her heart Hook by the blues traverls-
Ì wanna join xD invite me!!! The front says your still searching for a cap

Hesitant Hero

14,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
... Um, there's already a Barton guild. I'm in it. If anyone would like a link, I will get you one.

[Edit] I appear to have posted this too late.

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
hey i'd take the donations to make a guild. After I make it, we'd probably have a type of elections for staff, and/or anyone that proves themself worthy. Let me know, and tell other bartoneers to donate to me for the guild

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
lol oops nvm that last post.
Pls invite me to join as a full member
Auroura-lamia

^^^^ Link to the guild is above for anyone who missed it

Already a Barton guild hmm? Perhaps the two could Join. Atleast be affiliates I would assume. Both fighting for the same team and all.

250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I say yes =)
The link is above for everyone who wants to join

User Image

Hesitant Hero

14,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
I think the two guilds may be different enough to coexist without the other becoming pointless. Your guild is for Barton Team members, while the one I'm in accepts anyone of any team, as long as they're fans of Barton.

[Edit] I think I'll make a thread in my guild to see how they feel about becoming affiliates.

Ghostly Prophet

16,875 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
I'll have to admit I love the idea, its a shame every one parts ways to their own part of Gaia once the event is over.

confused Now did someone invade Gambino as they had a thread with the exact same sentiment early this morning. I'll join.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff