Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Otaku

Artist-Deidara-Senpai
I took one day off of school to go to a con and in math apparently all they did was learn how to use a function on a graphic calculator, un. And for the rest of the year I was lost. D: But even with the screwing over, it was totally worth it.

lol my mom said that there's an anime con. in Chiago,t he closest one will ever get to Wisconsin, so I want to go there and hug a lot of Neji cosplayers xD.
Thetis_Disposer
Artist-Deidara-Senpai
I took one day off of school to go to a con and in math apparently all they did was learn how to use a function on a graphic calculator, un. And for the rest of the year I was lost. D: But even with the screwing over, it was totally worth it.

lol my mom said that there's an anime con. in Chiago,t he closest one will ever get to Wisconsin, so I want to go there and hug a lot of Neji cosplayers xD.
There weren't that many Nejis at the con I go to, un. D:
Mainly Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, and Akatsuki.

Man-Hungry Otaku

Artist-Deidara-Senpai
Thetis_Disposer
Artist-Deidara-Senpai

I would so hug many Neji cosplayers, I want a Neji cosplay, but my mom won't let me get one, I would use them for pjs because my mom would complain about how I'll wear it once, then never wear it again.
Thetis_Disposer
Artist-Deidara-Senpai
Thetis_Disposer
Artist-Deidara-Senpai

I would so hug many Neji cosplayers, I want a Neji cosplay, but my mom won't let me get one, I would use them for pjs because my mom would complain about how I'll wear it once, then never wear it again.
That's what my mom was like with my Akatsuki cloak when I was putting so much effort and time into making it, un. So now it's my housecoat.

Man-Hungry Otaku

Artist-Deidara-Senpai
Thetis_Disposer
Artist-Deidara-Senpai
Thetis_Disposer
Artist-Deidara-Senpai

That's what my mom was like with my Akatsuki cloak when I was putting so much effort and time into making it, un. So now it's my housecoat.

Since I get an allowence, I can save up for a Nwji cosplay, but yet, I dont' want it, but then I do, it's like "gah!" So I may not get it, if i do get any Nruto cosplay, it would be one that I could wear to school and not look like a total retard, like Hinata's outfit, or Tenten's outfit.
Thetis_Disposer
Artist-Deidara-Senpai
Thetis_Disposer
Artist-Deidara-Senpai
Thetis_Disposer
Artist-Deidara-Senpai

Since I get an allowence, I can save up for a Nwji cosplay, but yet, I dont' want it, but then I do, it's like "gah!" So I may not get it, if i do get any Nruto cosplay, it would be one that I could wear to school and not look like a total retard, like Hinata's outfit, or Tenten's outfit.
I hate the feeling of pre-meditated buyer's remorse. D:

Man-Hungry Otaku

Artist-Deidara-Senpai
Thetis_Disposer
Artist-Deidara-Senpai
Thetis_Disposer
Artist-Deidara-Senpai

I hate the feeling of pre-meditated buyer's remorse. D:

Yeah, it sucks, if I don't know if i want to buy somrthing, I don't.
Especially with pant shooping with my mom, she'll always ask "well, what do you think?" and I'll go "I don't care." then we won;'t buy it, if I don't care/know, I never buy it.

4,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
NBNH MYUYJHBKI TOBI'S PISSED JY^HHYYHMYHGTOLTYHMLO^RTMTYMOT AAAAAAA I HAAAATTTTTEEEE IIIIIITTTT THEY DIDN'T DOOO IIITTT HOW COULD THEY ALL THAT WAS BLAH BLAH EXCEPT FOR THE BEGINNING PART AAAAAAARG I'M FREAKNG GONNAAAAA USE MAH POOOL STIIICKS NAOKHNGVGHJUTVJFDSFVNGVFNHGYTRFTGGYRTFUUYYTGHM<LKI&^%R%E$#@ [/hugerant]
If anyone can't guess, I read the Bleach chapter. Acting like this makes me seem like an idiot, but who cares?! Not me, certainly. Nao time to use mah pool sticks.
-Walks off-

4,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
I take one step forward...

Buumppp.

...and two steps back.
User Image

4,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Bump moaaarrrr.

...and two steps back.
User Image

4,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Aah~ Bump agaaain.

...and two steps back.
User Image

Man-Hungry Otaku

my comp is going slow D:<

4,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
Thetis_Disposer
User Image

That sucks. D:

...and two steps back.
User Image

Man-Hungry Otaku

The_Female_Tobi
Thetis_Disposer
User Image

That sucks. D:

...and two steps back.
User Image

Yes it does. D:<
On a brighter note, I do love my new signature, it's so cute.

Man-Hungry Otaku

Wow, this thing needs to breathe.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas